Sign in to follow this  
sinn

wanted...raw t-shirt

now i plan to get the new punisher shirt, but i just want to know if you will be selling raw shirts?

ask and thou shall receive

I always wanted a sexy RAW tank top (missed out on the old logo) but I guess we will have to wait till the new logo is out...

Hopefully it will be made in a tank again.

In the meantime I will purchase a DL tee...too bad it doesn't come in a tank for us chicks :(

Just wondering if any of the RAW or DL t-shirts will come in tank tops again? And I would also like to purchase the Dark Country graphic novel.

Before I do... Q, to TJ...any possibility of getting it signed by you since you don't make it out to the Toronto Fan Expo's?

Just wondering if any of the RAW or DL t-shirts will come in tank tops again? And I would also like to purchase the Dark Country graphic novel.

Before I do... Q, to TJ...any possibility of getting it signed by you since you don't make it out to the Toronto Fan Expo's?

I would love to have something signed from him to since I live in Ohio. ;)

Too bad, the sale ends today and I was hoping Mr Jane would get back to me about signing a graphic novel for me.

I will just have to pick up the DL t-shirt this time around. Hopefully I will get something signed next time.

Oh well... :(