johnpweber

New Site

I have a suggestion and it is just a suggestion. Have you ever thought of having like totes or small handbags for the women of this forum. Ones with the logo on it. I think some of us older ladies would like that even though I think I am the oldest women on here. ;) :rolleyes:

Joyce! Only by exactly 3 months! ;)

Totes or some such swag sounds awesome -

Joyce! Only by exactly 3 months! ;)

Totes or some such swag sounds awesome -

Glad to here I am not the only older women on here. Was starting to get a complex A few of these young people are only a few years older then my son. But you guys are all real sweeties. ;) :rolleyes:

And we are on with the new look site. Please let me be the 1st to say I LOVE IT, bitchin lay out and desgin and through put (whatever the hell that means)

All hail the new RAW era.

Just checking out new sight, awsome

What a coincidence! HitRECord, that other site I devote my life to, recently upgraded to V.6, so 2016 must be the year of renovation. Or maybe Tom’s right about that whole ‘something brewing in the winds’ thing that’s going on. B)

New site looks great. Nice work, Andi & Johnny!!

Lovin’ the orange colors & seeing all of the pretty pictures (although, personally, I could do without the nudie ones…but maybe that’s just me). ^_^

As for that Dark Country poster --- Whoa! That would’ve made a nifty cover to download, I think. Strangely enough, adding that ‘The’ on it just makes entering the nightmare seem even….darker.

Tom, I love your introductory letter under NEWS. :lol: You have a wicked sense of humor, my friend. If this whole acting/directing thing doesn‘t work out for ya, you can always look into going on the road with your comedy. & don’t worry about not being a technology expert. While everyone else’s brains will be fried after gluing their eyes to a screen all day long, you’ll still have yours well in tact, & you’ll be more knowledgeable for it. Oh, & you’ll also be able to carry interesting conversations on with real people in person. Isn’t that great?

Facekook -- You should be glad to know that I still haven’t let that beast get me. I’ve seen what it does to people, & it ain’t pretty. Mind if I borrow that name for it? I “LIKE” it. ;)

-----------

Now, with this newer site up & running, which is sure to attract more traffic, since it was tweeted & REtweeted about……Will there be a new online RAW store in our midst anytime soon? Just curious.

I can't access the site from work.... ugh DoD networks =/

But I can still access the forum, since it is hosted through a different service.

The Photo's in the erm photo's section are just freaking awesome, all origional content. Love it guys.

The Photo's in the erm photo's section are just freaking awesome, all origional content. Love it guys.

LOVE those photos!! It's a very well put together gallery. :D

I also enjoy the newly added STREET section. It's so nice to hear from Tim, again.

If you haven't commented there already, make sure you go shower our co-captain TB with welcome & warm greetings.