Rosella

Reach Me

just saw this and really enjoyed it. Agree with everyone's comments too. I also noticed the rig TJ was wearing, has someone asked Noland to give up his Malone shooter lol?

I haven't seen it, yet because I pledged money to get a DVD & want to see it for the first time whenever I receive it.

I wonder when they plan to send out the rewards for that campaign. :huh:

The DVD comes out on the 30th. I would hope you have it by then.

Thank you. Good to know. Me, too. They have my info. They know where to send it, but I imagine a project of its scale may take awhile to send out every reward.

I'll let you people know when I get it. That's gonna be a fun mail day. ;)

Damn I don't have anything in the UK for a release date yet, but I've heard that its also known as "Collection" not sure where that came from not seen it advertised anywhere.

At the End oft the movie he hat another haircut, could it be that this scene was later Filmed, than other?

watched it last night...enjoyed it. however, some of the cast and storyline could have been dumped...and change the title to reach wolfie! thanks tj

I saw a tweet mentioning the rewards will be shipping soon, so that's good.

I did see the movie out in stores the other day. It had a nice slipcover, too, so I hope mine comes with one.

I got my rewards on Monday. Yaaaaaaaaaaayyyy!!

The wrong version of the movie, though. :blink:

But no worries. The issue has been straightened out, and I'm expecting my correct shipment soon.

Guest AdminGuyX

This was very much a spiritual sequel to 2 Days in the Valley. Really enjoyed it. Herzfeld is very good at intertwining characters together, and taking a scene that doesn't feel important and making it the hinge pin to a story.

I also like the way he makes no excuses for his endings. I will not spoil anything.

And I agree with everybody else, Wolfie could use his own flick. Just make sure to bring back Elizabeth Hendstridge. She's awesome.

And Danny Aiello is always good. I thought he was retired so it was nice to see him on screen again. I hope I'm able to work and be that active when I'm 81! The man is a bad ass.

Did you get a different cut?

That would've been cool! Sadly, no....I just got the Blu-ray when I need the DVD version. Someone else got my copy, & I got theirs. Tiny mistake.

I got my DVD!! Yay me! :D

Well its actually called "Collection" over here, hell if I know why but loved it. Really really loved it.

Well its actually called "Collection" over here, hell if I know why but loved it. Really really loved it.

I'm long overdue on writing my extensive review for it, but I think Reach Me is a really great film, too.

Collection? That's odd to change the name of the movie when the title goes with the book that the movie is about. Does it have a different cover on the Blu-ray & DVD or is just the title different?

The whole thing is different, I will try to take a pic and get it up here but as you now by now I don't have much luck with that sort of thing :mellow:

The whole thing is different, I will try to take a pic and get it up here but as you now by now I don't have much luck with that sort of thing :mellow:

Cool! Yeah, it's hard to post pictures on here. Photobucket should work. Key word = should

Never does I cant load anything up.