Sign in to follow this  
Geoff

Autograph

Hi guys, not sure if this topic goes here, sorry if it doesnt.

I have seen the note on the site and the email to try and obtain Mr Janes autograph and have emailed them but done seem to be getting anything back (might be due to location, as live in the UK) but does anyone have any other ideas? I might be over keen as I know everyone is busy so I also dont want to piss anyone off.

Cheers

Geoff

Got it through yesterday morning, Thanks Mr J and everyone at Studio - made me year!

Got it through yesterday morning, Thanks Mr J and everyone at Studio - made me year!

Nice! I'm sure plenty of thanks should go to Kristyn as well, she's aces.

Hi guys

I'm new to this forum and was wondering how I would be able to get a Thomas Jane autograph as I am a real fan.

Many thanks.

Hi guys

I'm new to this forum and was wondering how I would be able to get a Thomas Jane autograph as I am a real fan.

Many thanks.

Hi mate, welcome to the forum. If you contact the following email address, the wonderful guys there will sort you out.

thomasjane@studiofanmail.com

Best

Geoff

I got my autograph of him and that meant alot to me. But what I don't understand is why people get things autographed by him and turn around and sell them on the internet found a couple of sights that was doing that. To me that is just plain stupid and asking $70 or more for the stuff.

I tried sending an email to the above address and got no response. Is that how you came across your autograph?

It's normal for people to sell the autographs. If the name doesn't have any value to you, then it's an easy way to make money off of others.

I tried sending an email to the above address and got no response. Is that how you came across your autograph?

It's normal for people to sell the autographs. If the name doesn't have any value to you, then it's an easy way to make money off of others.

Yeah that is how I got mine. But I think it is just plain wrong to get someones autograph that you really don't care about and sell it. I think there should be a law against that.There is also a address were you can send for one if you want. Let me know if you want it.