sidewaysgaze

Interviews with Tom online

8 hours ago, Gail Bentley said:

Hmm, not too imaginative there TJ - then again he could call me ‘Person’ if it meant I could drape myself across his lap and snuggle up whenever I felt like it 😌  Which would be all the time!! 😁

Surprisingly unimaginative indeed for an artistic mind like his. Maybe his daughter’s idea?

He seems to love Cat quite a bit, surely he calls his girls by their name? 😸

I don't share your opinion here. I don't know anyone with a cat named Cat. So it's different, if not inventive.

It has a second degree humor to it that I enjoy. If the Monty Pythons had done it in a sketch, the world would say genius!

Don't you think? 

1 hour ago, Enaira said:

I don't share your opinion here. I don't know anyone with a cat named Cat. So it's different, if not inventive.

It has a second degree humor to it that I enjoy. If the Monty Pythons had done it in a sketch, the world would say genius!

Don't you think? 

I think the Monty Pythons would have spelled it Katt!

1 hour ago, Anna Clara said:

I think the Monty Pythons would have spelled it Katt!

You got me here 🤣

5 hours ago, Enaira said:

Don't you think? 

Ah, well, I did used to work with somebody who did exactly that, purely because they couldn't think of a name (which is probably why I equated it with unimaginative) although I do take your point about it being different.  I can't believe we're actually discussing his pet's name!! 🙂

And sorry, I never got the Monty Python sense of humour - went way over my head 🤨

Do you "loonies" need a separate thread for this??😁

On a personal note Tom and I had a good chuckle over the name, as I have a friend whose dog is called Defer. Took me ages to work it out and I let Thomas stew for a while before I told him too. We had a good laugh so daft sense of humor I guess.

Back on topic now. 

25 minutes ago, Geoff said:

Do you "loonies" need a separate thread for this??😁

On a personal note Tom and I had a good chuckle over the name, as I have a friend whose dog is called Defer. Took me ages to work it out and I let Thomas stew for a while before I told him too. We had a good laugh so daft sense of humor I guess.

Back on topic now. 

Yep, also knew a Ceefer but she was named by a three year old so I let that slide.  Def back on topic now, promise!!

On 6/24/2019 at 6:24 AM, Geoff said:

Glad everyone enjoyed the video. Some questions in the posts so Ill try and answer:

Yes she is and her name is in fact "Cat" 

He'll be here at some point. He loves Europe and is often over our side of the world when on vacation. From memory Im sure the new artist we have lined up for The Lycan is Spanish so Tom will be there at points in the near future. The premier for Warning will likely take place in Poland (place of shooting) so no doubt Thomas will be invited there too and of course we are hoping that Aftershock promote The Lycan across Europe on its release so we should have more opportunities then too. 

Fingers crossed then.

You previously mentioned he’s on vacation right now, correct? Sooo maybe he’s in Europe as we speak!

Keep your eyes open ladies! 👀

59 minutes ago, Anna Clara said:

You previously mentioned he’s on vacation right now, correct? 

Yes Tom is away till just before the Salvage shoot starts and no I'm not discussing locations. 

Thanks so much for posting this clip - photos are always good, videos are better!!  He looks great as ever!

On 7/17/2012 at 11:38 PM, johnpweber said:

"Got a cat on my head... sure do... please don't pee on my hair... 'cause I'll stink like a bear..."

🤣🤣🤣🙄🤷🏻‍♀️

So where's JoJo now? Looks like a younger version of Cat...

5 hours ago, Enaira said:

"Got a cat on my head... sure do... please don't pee on my hair... 'cause I'll stink like a bear..."

🤣🤣🤣🙄🤷🏻‍♀️

So where's JoJo now? Looks like a younger version of Cat...

Love this interview - TJ seems really chilled and chatty, and Jojo is adorable, does look a lot like a young Cat (well she is a young cat, but I mean..........ah, you know what I mean!!😆)