sidewaysgaze

A Magnificent Death from a Shattered Hand

Guest AdminGuyX

It is a magnificent gun.

I do believe he's familiar with it. Frank Castle's father had one in his gun case in The Punisher, and Timmy B. owns a Lemat. He's featured it in a few illustrations.

I suspect though, they will use cartridge weapons, not cap and ball. To my knowledge no cartridge conversion existed for the Lemat back then, as they do today.

give him a shot TJ...even if it's in the opening scene! pun intended ;)

Here is a youtube video from an actor who would like to be considered for a role in this movie, figured I'd pass it on:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhD2hIy-3Kk

That's just awesome! :D Tom, surely you can find a role for this actor, a guy who turned down other work just to be the perfect man for an acting job from you.

Wow, that was really touching.

The guy's good looking, sincere, has a great accent, genuinely appreciates Thomas Jane (he is listed first as one of his favorites on his IMDB page) - and his birthday is tomorrow, same as my Pops.

I'm a fan already - cheers, mate - I wish you all good things!

Wow, that was really touching.

The guy's good looking, sincere, has a great accent, genuinely appreciates Thomas Jane (he is listed first as one of his favorites on his IMDB page) - and his birthday is tomorrow, same as my Pops.

I'm a fan already - cheers, mate - I wish you all good things!

Happy birthday to you pops for tomorrow.

Wow, I saw this too... I was going to post this for you to see but you and Aaron beat me to it. At the same time I didn't want to put you on the spot.

What a lovely chap...he seems like a sincere great individual/actor that would be thrilled to work with you!

And how sweet are you to take him in on his offer during the castings of AMDFSH...

very cool. we will def bring him in when we get to casting!

I am glad you got this. I had left a message on your facebook page but you must not of saw it. I think he would be really good in this. And he seems really eager to work with you. See this is the kind of affect you have on people which is good. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

RAWesome! Thanks for believing in dreams of others, TJ! I'm so delighted you watched his video & are open to possibly casting him. I bet just your giving the guy a chance will make his day/life. :wub:

Thanks for checking it out, its great that your potentially giving him the opportunity, he seemed like a decent guy, so I figured I could at least try to get your attention on here. I hope it all works out! If he ends up in the movie it will make a pretty great story to say I may have helped make that happen :D

hey TJ don't forget about me, the horse guy...i shave once a month need it or not ;)

i second that. Happy belated

I third that..:)

TJ - I just saw this and want to say that you are an AMAZING PERSON for giving him a shot. I think this guy is really brave for doing this, and I am really excited to see all the positive comments here and on Youtube. There is a great energy that is brewing around you and the film as a result.

i second that. Happy belated

Thomas Jane just sent belated birthday wishes to my Pops!!!

Totally made my day on his behalf! I certainly passed it along - Thank you so much!

I third that.. :)

Thank you, too, Adam! He got a kick out of webwide wishes!

Pops is just as much a film-lover as I am, and if RAW Studios & Forum was around in his heyday, you bet your bippy he'd be here and awaiting A Magnificent Death from a Shattered Hand

Godspeed with production and gittin' 'er done!!! Cheers! :)

The camera really likes that dude. Cool that your willing to give him a shot.

Hey TJ...I would like to believe that YOU read this...I would LOVE to believe that YOU will contact this dude who put himself out there & basically begged to work with & alongside you! You owe me nothing but as a fan & supporter of your work & art I'd love proof that YOU will bring this guy in and make sure that he gets his chance! I've been promised plenty in my life. ..horses, puppies & bikes from my folks as a kid...all kinds of sex from girls & no racism or favoritism when applying for job after job after gig after gig....yet here I am watching despicable me with for the 400th time this week with my amazing 4 year old daughter & I'm not complaining, just praying for a guy or girl who is like my neighbor, my friend who might make it since I havent. I'll lose the lottery, lose the job, or lose the girlfriend, but this kid from any hood needs to get a chance to step over that imaginary line that seperates you tv folks from us real folks. Real folks who spend 10 bucks on a good meal called dinner while we hear on tmz how some overpaid artists spent 250k on a shopping spree for a baby...I didn't start this to complain just beg on behalf of some regular dude like me who has a better chance because he's the right shade for American television...I just need someone who reminds me of me who is NOT on some reality show to make it through! Please reinforce my faith in humanity that you're real & that this guy...this regular guy got an opportunity & breaks do happen! I'm praying for both of you guys just like someone once prayed for me! Let me go...my little girl just smacked death out of me for spending 10 minutes on this note & not saying KNOCKED OVER!!!!! like we do every time they're in the carnival scene...gotta rewind & get right with her! Get this one right Mr. Jane...please.

http://blip.tv/tom-archdeacon/tom-archdeacon-acting-reel-4105262

I was curious to see some of Tom Archdeacon's work and found this...

For an Irish actor and the amount of time he's been around since (2005). He has been in some interesting roles and has done quite well for himself.

Interesting to see if he does indeed get a role in AMDASH....a big hmmm?

I'm wondering now...if the film has been put on hold since TJ is now taking a role in Australia?

Ps funny how he did a clip of Stander in there?

Latest info about A Magnificent Death from a Shattered Hand from Tim Bradstreet at ComicCon: "...plans now have the film shooting in Monument Valley on 4K cameras in September of this year."

http://www.filmschoolrejects.com/features/comic-con-conversation-with-tim-bradstreet.php

Jen

That guy Tom Archdeacon - Yeah, he's got a quality for sure. Comes across very genuine. I could see him as Cal but I'm not the director ;)

PLUS it's expensive to bring folks over from the UK, natch.

Somehow I don't think travel would be a problem for TOM A. He'd figure out a way.

Love to see him read for the part.

I'll definitely bring it up when I talk to TJ again.

GOOD LUCK, TOM A!!!

As for the vid - Well done indeed.

- TB

That guy Tom Archdeacon - Yeah, he's got a quality for sure. Comes across very genuine. I could see him as Cal but I'm not the director ;)

PLUS it's expensive to bring folks over from the UK, natch.

Somehow I don't think travel would be a problem for TOM A. He'd figure out a way.

Love to see him read for the part.

I'll definitely bring it up when I talk to TJ again.

GOOD LUCK, TOM A!!!

As for the vid - Well done indeed.

- TB

Just goes to show that you and him have the right stuff. Especially when Tom A. posts a video on you tube requesting to work with TJ. You guys are awsome. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

TIM, i second that you are awesome! just like TOM (J) you are both awesome for giving this guy a real shot.

ALSO, his info is on IMDB, he lives here in los angeles, and his email is posted, tomarchdeacon9@gmail.com.

Excited to see the outcome! :)

This is all INCREDIBLY FANTASTIC! I can't get over how supportive Tom Jane's fans have been to me - a fellow Tom Jane fan - yet, a total stranger. It just goes to show the kind and class of people his work inspires. Thomas Jane fans really are the best! Pure class... I guarantee you if I made a youtube video asking to be in any other big star's film the fans would respond with something along the lines of, "Screw this Irish fool, CHOOSE ME instead."

I am really taken aback by this, especially that Thomas Jane himself commented on bringing me in, and NOW by what incredibly kind things Tim Bradstreet just said about me!!! To them I say THANK YOU, and in response to the expense of bringing me over from the UK, not an issue...

Like the LadyBug above says, I am in Los Angeles, legal to work, AND, I will work as a local in Utah. Hell, I'll literally hop on my motorbike with a my camping gear and "sleep under the stars" if I have to... It's only going to make my performance better. I know, I probably just lost you guys with that one.

I do hope to come in an read at some point, just contact me directly 323.401.0655 tomarchdeacon9@gmail.com

Cheers,

Tom Archdeacon