sidewaysgaze

I Melt With You

More Tom, Rob and the hat:

Great interview! If possible, it makes me want to see the movie even more. And I really want Tom's hat--it's fantastic! :P

Guest AdminGuyX

The hat. Nice.

And obviously I have to check out the directors cut of The Outsiders!

Love the book, and the movie.

I checked the facebook page, but have not seen any release dates? Has anyone heard anything?

Two more questions. Is Tim doing any title work like Malone, and are going to see the RAW logo on the big screen with this? It'll be nice to see RAW splashed on a 30 foot wall in all it's glory ;)

I Melt With You New Trailer:

Wow! I couldn't look away. The song "I Wanna Be Adored" by The Stone Roses plays well over the scenes. This movie looks so interesting! I had to watch the trailer many times; I'm very intrigued. So, when is this being released? I just know this movie will be limited; I won't get to see it on the big screen, which means I have longer to anticipate watching this beauty. I'm so thrilled to see it--HUGE Must-See for me!

- Not sure if this got added at all, love the hat Mr J.

Is there any news on this coming out? I checked the Magnolia website, but found nothing. I'll see if shooting them an e-mail does anything.

Ha! I read this quick and at first thought you wrote "....I'll see if shooting them does anything."

I'd like to know where this film is and what's up with it as well. Thought we'd see it by now.

That would be one way to get an answer ;)

No word yet. I would not be surprised if I did not hear anything back. I tried the same thing with Malone on a the sequel, but no word. I'll post if I hear anything. Nothing new has been posted on the facebook page either.

I read an article in Entertainment Weekly about Jeremy Piven. I'm not sure how official this is or not, but it mentions that I Melt With You opens Dec. 9th.

Wow, way out there. Thought it had a summer flick feeling to me. Either way I'm really looking forward to it.

I read an article in Entertainment Weekly about Jeremy Piven. I'm not sure how official this is or not, but it mentions that I Melt With You opens Dec. 9th.

Last I had heard, it was November, but that was a loooonngggg time ago ;)

It'll be out when it's out. It should have a limited theatrical run at the least with Magnet.

Tom did an audio interview on She Never Sleeps and he mentions that I Melt With You will be out in September. Can't wait!! :D

Here's the direct link to the audio interview; check under the August 5th date:

"Hello Ghouls and Boils,

We had a very interesting chat with Thomas Jane. I learned two very important thing(s)..."

http://feeds.feedburner.com/SheNeverSlept

Jen

Saweet.

Just posted on the facebook page: December 9th release in theaters

November 11 on VOD

EDIT: Mark has just joined facebook and confirmed the dates: http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Mark-...162419937165608

Cool! Then, we are both right. Technically. ;)

Link to exclusive pix ...one with Tom shirtless! ;)

"I Melt With You is available on VOD via Magnolia On-Demand beginning November 4, and will be in limited release December 9."

http://www.movieline.com/2011/08/bromantic...lt-with-you.php

Jen

Link to exclusive pix ...one with Tom shirtless! ;)

"I Melt With You is available on VOD via Magnolia On-Demand beginning November 4, and will be in limited release December 9."

http://www.movieline.com/2011/08/bromantic...lt-with-you.php

Jen

Thanks for posting this, Jen! The more I see/read of this movie, the more I want to see it. Love the pic w/ Tom shirtless (& pantless)! ;)