Thomas Jane

Thomas Jane

Thanks for the tip, Raffi, I will definitely make use of this, although resolving the morning and the afternoon training will be quite demanding. Still, do you have any idea where I can find any kind of data on Tom's parameters? You know those are limits, which I consider rather important. And my girlfriend quitting smoking is also important! :)

Thank you again!

Chapel

Thanks for the tip, Raffi, I will definitely make use of this, although resolving the morning and the afternoon training will be quite demanding. Still, do you have any idea where I can find any kind of data on Tom's parameters? You know those are limits, which I consider rather important. And my girlfriend quitting smoking is also important! :)

Thank you again!

Chapel

Hey Chapel I know how it is. It is far easier to work out than to quit smoking, I've been quicking for the last 3 years but it has never happened. I guess I'm not ready half the time they burn up in the ashtray while I'm writting. That's sucks cause their like $ 6+ a pack. All the more power to your woman in quitting the habbit! Good Luck! :P

Now to my question for Mr. Thomas Jane. I would like to submit some of my screenplays to you. How do I and where do I send them?

Hey Chapel I know how it is. It is far easier to work out than to quit smoking, I've been quicking for the last 3 years but it has never happened. I guess I'm not ready half the time they burn up in the ashtray while I'm writting. That's sucks cause their like $ 6+ a pack. All the more power to your woman in quitting the habbit! Good Luck! :P

Now to my question for Mr. Thomas Jane. I would like to submit some of my screenplays to you. How do I and where do I send them?

Good luck with that!

Did anyone here about the remake of the Highlander movie? I was looking at Christopher Lambert pics and Thomas Jane looks a lot like him! My question is Tom would you consider the lead role as Connor Macleod?

As I mentioned elsewhere in the forum very recently - Tom is burning the creative candle at both ends currently, working big fat full days monday thru friday on HBO's Hung, and spending his weekends working on color timing and wrapping up his directorial debut Dark Country. Consequently he has not had the time recently to take an active part of the discussions here on the forum. He'll be back soon though.

Hopefully you won't mind if I field this one Silent Samuri -

Jane often gets compared to one of two other actors, Christopher Lambert, and to a lesser extent Aaron Eckhart.

Neither of those comparisons thrill him.

For my money I think TJ and James Purefoy (ROME) are close enough to be twins.

Here's what Tom would say about Highlander.

A. The script would have to be tip-top notch, or at the very least, extremely compelling.

B. A LOT would ride on who the director would be. Trust is a big thing, and a bad director can kill a great performance in the editing room.

C. It'd be a remake, which doesn't bode well. Stepping into territory carved out by a classic film in the genre is treacherous ground. Especially when that film is still very much in the public consciousness. The project would have to be extremely legit for an actor worth his/her salt to even consider it.

That is very close to the criteria Tom would start with.

Hopefully he'll stop in soon and tell you himself.

- TB

Jane often gets compared to one of two other actors, Christopher Lambert, and to a lesser extent Aaron Eckhart.

Very understandable too. I think Thomas Jane looks like Thomas Jane and that's definitely a good thing. ;)

Very understandable too. I think Thomas Jane looks like Thomas Jane and that's definitely a good thing. ;)

Though I believe that Tom would make a great Highlander. With his body shape and his face. He looks more like the character should look like. And I agree Thomas Jane looks like Thomas Jane. You can not compare such a sexy looking man to anyone else. <_<

Tim tell Tom to take a day and smell the roses. It's alright to take a breather every now and again.! As a big huge fan I do not want to here of him being in the hospital. We would all be to worried if that happen. So tell him to relax! We all love his work! :P

Hello Mr. Jane. I just joined the boards. I really enjoy your work you are such a great actor. I am really glad to see you in the comic book world. :) I know you are a busy man. When do you think you will be able to do a couple of conventions? I would really like to take a pic with you. I wish you would have come back and reprised your role in the second Punisher movie it would have been a hundred times better!!

Thanks

Hello Mr. Jane. I just joined the boards. I really enjoy your work you are such a great actor. I am really glad to see you in the comic book world. :) I know you are a busy man. When do you think you will be able to do a couple of conventions? I would really like to take a pic with you. I wish you would have come back and reprised your role in the second Punisher movie it would have been a hundred times better!!

Thanks

Question for anyone:

The user PARKER that stood in for Jane in Hung? , what happened to him? Did he pass away?.

According to his "my space" posts that have been left, he did.

Guest AdminGuyX

Well, it sure seems as though he's passed on. I didn't know him, but enjoyed chatting with him here and wondered if he was off working on a film a few weeks ago.

I will see if I can contact someone who knew him, and maybe get some information.

Hold tight, and thank you for bringing it to our attention TJR.

Wow I was talking to Parker regularly and was wondering why I hadn't heard from him. I used to have him on my myspace page but redid everything so I had no idea until I just checked out his page now that it seems as if he's passed away. That really sucks. He was a good guy and was married as well. May he Rest In Peace.

Ummm, I'm pretty stunned by this news.

Anything you can find out Noeland . . .

And can someone link me to his myspace please?

- tb

I didn't know him and I don't know what happened, but this is so tragic.

Obviously a lot of bad things happened to him.

I read posts on his blog and I can really feel the pain.

Depression is a devil. :(

It is very sad indeed ... I enjoyed his posts and emails, and had such high hopes for him.

Noe - I emailed one of his friend's yesterday and she referred me to someone who knew him better, no response yet. I'll PM you the message later today ...

It is very sad indeed ... I enjoyed his posts and emails, and had such high hopes for him.

Noe - I emailed one of his friend's yesterday and she referred me to someone who knew him better, no response yet. I'll PM you the message later today ...

What is his full real name? I think i can find his obit

Guest AdminGuyX

We're trying to find out his name. Based on the posts on his myspace page, Keith is his first name. I don't think Parker was his last, that seems to stem from being a Spider-Man fan.

We're trying to find out his name. Based on the posts on his myspace page, Keith is his first name. I don't think Parker was his last, that seems to stem from being a Spider-Man fan.

thank you noeland for your help, I'll check back. :)

Let's move this subject to the RAW Bar where we can carry on this discussion and share some thoughts about Parker.

Here's the link -> RIP - Parker

Thanks - Tim

Hi there everybody.

Hi Tom!

I'd like to say that you're one of my favourite actors and your career choices reflect how intelligent, witty, and well oriented you are with the industry {And we all know how commerical and corrupt it can be sometimes}. I respect & admire your ability of being true to yourself at all costs.

I became a fan when I saw your portrayal of Frank Castle, and that was one fine performance.

The way you showed his vulnerability. How he seemed tough and solid rock on the outside, but at the same time, your eyes reflected the deep pain, agony , his irredeemable loss and the loneliness he was living day by day, was plainly, AMAZING.

Those fine human touches you added to his character come only from a *true* artist. :)

It's one of my favourite performances of all time.

Keep up the good work {I know you always will}. And Take care.

Where are you Tom Jane? Been checking in for a few months to see if you have chatted with us.

I know youre busy.

I am waiting for you and Tim to sell those RAW tees in your Rawstudio store.

Me and hubby are loving the HBO series~ great job and I pimped Ray 5 times and probably won't win

but hey i did my part! LOL

Good luck on the series and hope to see ya here on the boards soon.

Where are you Tom Jane? Been checking in for a few months to see if you have chatted with us.

I know youre busy.

I am waiting for you and Tim to sell those RAW tees in your Rawstudio store.

Me and hubby are loving the HBO series~ great job and I pimped Ray 5 times and probably won't win

but hey i did my part! LOL

Good luck on the series and hope to see ya here on the boards soon.

this soon enough for ya? i've been super busy, you're right. just got back on the boards a week ago. and yeah, look for the store to open this year! we're gonna have T's and posters and our BAD PLANET and ALIEN PIG FARM TPB's for sale, and other goodies just for RAW members. can't wait!

As I mentioned elsewhere in the forum very recently - Tom is burning the creative candle at both ends currently, working big fat full days monday thru friday on HBO's Hung, and spending his weekends working on color timing and wrapping up his directorial debut Dark Country. Consequently he has not had the time recently to take an active part of the discussions here on the forum. He'll be back soon though.

Hopefully you won't mind if I field this one Silent Samuri -

For my money I think TJ and James Purefoy (ROME) are close enough to be twins.

Here's what Tom would say about Highlander.

A. The script would have to be tip-top notch, or at the very least, extremely compelling.

B. A LOT would ride on who the director would be. Trust is a big thing, and a bad director can kill a great performance in the editing room.

C. It'd be a remake, which doesn't bode well. Stepping into territory carved out by a classic film in the genre is treacherous ground. Especially when that film is still very much in the public consciousness. The project would have to be extremely legit for an actor worth his/her salt to even consider it.

That is very close to the criteria Tom would start with.

Hopefully he'll stop in soon and tell you himself.

- TB

thanks Tim! couldn't have said it better myself. yeah i'm finally getting back to the boards with a little time on my hands. i'll try to field some questions here in the next few weeks. T

Hey Thomas,

I forgot to tell you something. About three months ago some guy was on my space saying he was you and had a lot of people fooled; around 3,000. Another guy and I figured out his url and e-mail would not be yours he had a jackass.com address; and sure enough we called him on it and he had to fold and surrender the site just heads up for you T.J. Anyways have a good Christmas and New Year.

you know i had the FBI at my house a few years ago. they had caught a man who was impersonating me and ripping off rich women in Texas and New Orleans. he finally got caught in New Hampshire for asking a girl to MARRY him as Thomas Jane! he's doing a lot of time because in that state if you make love to a person claiming to be someone else, they consider it RAPE. isn't that incredible? my wife wanted to interview him and make a short documentary on the subject. this guy was living the life of a movie star WAY better than ever have. he was getting suites comped at fancy hotels pretending to be me, scouting new locations for movies, claiming he was doing a film for Paramount! he was buying wedding rings and women started posting here on these boards looking for me and telling me what a great time we had together in New Orleans. needless to say, the wife was not so happy for a while there. thank god they caught him!