Thomas Jane

Thomas Jane

Would there ever be any chace you would direct or act with your wife? I could really see you two doing a noir film , between your sensablities of the genre and her being a perfect fit for a femme fatal, it would be killer.

great idea. a noir thriller would be perfect for her. don't know if she'd let me direct her though... i've got trouble getting her to make me breakfast!

Good call, J. That would be an awesome flick to see. Thomas, I am so hoping to see you and your wife work together again. I loved seeing you two together in Medium. Any chance of that happening again, or any idea when?

Glen did mention bringing back the character i played once on that show. i'd do it if they asked. had a blast.

Hiho Tom!

I'm sorry if this was asked before...

I just watched "Under Suspicion" on TV again, great movie! What was it like working with Gene Hackman, Morgan Freeman and Monica Bellucci? Any funny anecdotes? :)

that's really stretching the old brainpower... Freeman was really great to me. it was like acting school, watching those two work together. learned a lot. basically Morgan would fall asleep waiting for the next set up, and we'd wake him up just before we rolled camera, and he'd be great and fall back asleep. i wish i could be that relaxed about my work!

Mr. Jane,who were your childhood hero,when you was growing up?Now that you are not playing the Punisher no more,do you ever think about writing your own gritty/crime/action movie?And what is your favorite movie of all time?

my dog. i had German Shorthair Retreiver and i worshipped the ground he walked on. we were born the same month and grew up together, till i was 8 years old, he walked out the back door one morning and was never heard from again. Ce la vie.

i didn't write it, but i'm doing this film called Give 'em Hell, Malone that is just that - gritty crime action noir. love the character. trying to get the rights to do it as a comic book through Raw Studios. it's got great bad guys that go by the name of Boulder, Matchstick and The Mauler. we shoot in October so wish us luck.

favorite film? well Blade Runner is tops. 2001. Nights of Caberia. City Lights. Children of Paradise. god there are so many. it's like asking what is your favorite album. or car. i saw Alien as a kid and that made me want to make movies. so i guess if i had to choose it would be that, just cause it had such an impact. what's yours?

Ce la vie.

Do you speaking french ? lol ;)

favorite film? well Blade Runner is tops. 2001. Nights of Caberia. City Lights. Children of Paradise. god there are so many. it's like asking what is your favorite album. or car. i saw Alien as a kid and that made me want to make movies. so i guess if i had to choose it would be that, just cause it had such an impact. what's yours?

In Blade Runner, I wanted to be Daryl Hannah ! lol

And I am a fan of Aliens, I love this movies with monsters, extraterrestrial, etc...

that's really stretching the old brainpower... Freeman was really great to me. it was like acting school, watching those two work together. learned a lot. basically Morgan would fall asleep waiting for the next set up, and we'd wake him up just before we rolled camera, and he'd be great and fall back asleep. i wish i could be that relaxed about my work!

Wow, that makes Freeman's performance even more amazing to me. Thanks for the answer, Tom!

my dog. i had German Shorthair Retreiver and i worshipped the ground he walked on. we were born the same month and grew up together, till i was 8 years old, he walked out the back door one morning and was never heard from again. Ce la vie.

i didn't write it, but i'm doing this film called Give 'em Hell, Malone that is just that - gritty crime action noir. love the character. trying to get the rights to do it as a comic book through Raw Studios. it's got great bad guys that go by the name of Boulder, Matchstick and The Mauler. we shoot in October so wish us luck.

Cool:)My dog and I was born on the same month,same date(I was born 10/20/84 and she was born 10/20/95) . I know that Give'em Hell is going to be great!I been waiting to see you in a gritty crime action,after I saw you in the Punisher:) I wish you the best of luck on the film and I will make sure to keep my fingers cross.For the movie to be hit at BoxOffice and we can get some sequels:)What's my favorite film?(damn you are not kidding,it is a hard question)I would have to say Enter The Dragon, The fist full of Dollars trilogy,Once apon a time in the west,Once apon a time in America,Papillon(my favorite Steve Mcqueen movie)Taxi Driver,Evil Dead ect(It's very hard to pick just one)Thanks Mr. Jane for answering my qustions and keep up the good work:)PS The next time you see David,tell him that The Tripper was great!for me.And I love how everybody came together for the film.Oh yeah my Dad was born and raise in Baltimore and I was born in Trenton NJ:)

Hey, anybody else been getting creepy emails about TJ from a cat named KETH? I just blocked him or her or IT.

I blocked him/her/IT as well. Creepy.

LOL ! I thought to be the only to be harassed ! :lol:

They didn't bother to send one to me.

I wonder why?

I promise you are not missing much...here you can have some of mine!

WHAT ARE YOU KNOWING ABOUT THOMAS JANE?????????

HI İRİSH46

WHAT'S UP???????

WHAT ARE YOU KNOWING ABOUT THOMAS JANE???????

ANSWER ME BYE

hey irish46 why arent you answer me

what happened ?????????

how are you

ok......

answer me ok we see

byeeee

I already deleted the REAL CREEPY ones, like...

WHAT ARE YOU KNOWING ABOUT JOHN CENA,WOW,WOW,WOW, WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEX HIM?

see, CREEPY...and NO! I would not like to sex him!

Guest AdminGuyX

I've sent a message to Keth asking him/her to stop what they are doing.

Blocking the user is the right move, and if necessary we'll boot them.

Let me know if it continues for any of you, but lets not continue to discuss this in this thread since it's off topic and not about Tom.

Thanks.

I've sent a message to Keth asking him/her to stop what they are doing.

Blocking the user is the right move, and if necessary we'll boot them.

Let me know if it continues for any of you, but lets not continue to discuss this in this thread since it's off topic and not about Tom.

Thanks.

no problem, probably best to delete them.

What I wanna know is if Tom went to see the Radiohead gig with Patricia! B) Or if he was busy with other stuff...

Jen

Guest FADoss

Was going to ask about getting involved with Bollywood productions...any tips or was the one a fluke?

Fred

How's the filming of Hung going?

EDIT: I really did intend this as a serious question, but the replies don't seem to be taking it that way. Sorry about that.

k-skye