Thomas Jane

Thomas Jane

I must say that Tom is worth the wait. ;)

I must say that Tom is worth the wait. ;)

I couldn't agree with you more! :P

Depends how the guys look.... :P

I think it's cool to not be afraid of being naked. Nothing offensive about nudity at all. It's sick if kids are brought up thinking there's something wrong with it.

Lets just say some people i'd rather NOT see naked. k? :o

Tim hi! follow you on facebook, excellent artwork!

I know Tom's got to be or already has been working on Hung season 2.

Anyone know when it starts?

I cant find Give em hell malone around here in the midwest.

I saw the new Medium episode, it was good as always!

Thank you!!! xoxo :D

Tim hi! follow you on facebook, excellent artwork!

I know Tom's got to be or already has been working on Hung season 2.

Anyone know when it starts?

Thank you!!! xoxo :D

Tom recently said that the shoot for 2nd season of Hung started March 8th, but I think it might have been a little before or after that date. As far as I know, that's what Tom's doing now. Not sure how he fit going to the Emerald City Comic Con in there over the past weekend! :lol: Maybe the producers of Hung give their cast some time off once in a while...?

Jen

Here's the latest info from Tom himself. I had asked him if he was going to appear at last night's 2010 MTV Movie Awards and he replied:

"nope. Super busy finishing HUNG – I’ll sign in with the fans when I get back from Detroit end of the month."

Awesome! :D Can't wait for him to be back at the Forum again...

Jen

Question for Tom!

Hi Tom, I only just discovered that the Thin Red Line was filmed here in Australia! just wondering if in the future you would like to come back to oz and film a movie here!? :rolleyes:

Hi Tom / Jen,

I was just wondering if Tom will be attending this event for 61* in Cooperstown, October 1st.

" The evening salute to 61* will feature an hors d'oeuvres reception with

> Crystal, Costas and Ross Greenburg, President of HBO Sports and

> executive producer on the film, from 6-7 p.m. in the Hall of Fame

> Gallery. A discussion of the film will follow in the Grandstand Theater

> with Crystal, Costas and Greenburg participating from 7-8:30 p.m. The

> Museum will screen the film beginning at 8:30 p.m. on October 1"

For more info ................ http://www.BaseballHall.org

Thanks,

SV[/font]

Tom and /or Tim @ NYCC?

Hi Mr J,

Sorry if this has been asked but I wanted to understand about moving from film to TV and what choices you made to do a TV series?

I know a lot of actors are changing the perspective of TV and that as viewers I think we are getting the benefit from it (24 being a good example) but I just worndered what made you consider it?

Many Thanks

Geoff

Hi Mr J,

Sorry if this has been asked but I wanted to understand about moving from film to TV and what choices you made to do a TV series?

I know a lot of actors are changing the perspective of TV and that as viewers I think we are getting the benefit from it (24 being a good example) but I just worndered what made you consider it?

Many Thanks

Geoff

Alexander Payne. i've auditioned for him a few times - he always brought me in on stuff. and i just wanted to work with him. that got me in the door. then the scripts were amazing. i was sold. i look at it like a long, five hour film. with sequels.

Alexander Payne. i've auditioned for him a few times - he always brought me in on stuff. and i just wanted to work with him. that got me in the door. then the scripts were amazing. i was sold. i look at it like a long, five hour film. with sequels.

Well you are doing a damn fine job with it Mr J.

Hi Mr J,

With doing Dreamcatcher & The Mist - Did you ever look into Dark Towers? I personally think that the role of gunslinger Roland Deschain would have been tailerd made for yourself and could have been your own Stephen King Trilogy. Have you read those books? and if not what type of books do you normally read?

Best

Geoff

Next obvious question Mr J - What can you tell us about Headshot?

Ok, can feel myself going all James Lipton.....

What is your favourite word?

What is your least favourite word?

What inspires you?

What un inspires you?

What sound or noise do you love?

What sound or noise do you hate?

What job other than your current one would you like to do?

What job would you not like to do?

What’s your favourite curse word?

And finally, If heaven exists what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the pearly gates?

Hi Mr J,

With doing Dreamcatcher & The Mist - Did you ever look into Dark Towers? I personally think that the role of gunslinger Roland Deschain would have been tailerd made for yourself and could have been your own Stephen King Trilogy. Have you read those books? and if not what type of books do you normally read?

Best

Geoff

yeah i think they are doing it with my pal Akiva Goldsman! i would love to do it, but they want to make the actors also do a television mini series with the film, and my contract with HBO precludes me from doin' that.

b u m m e r !!

Hi TJ,

I wanted to ask about script choices and character decisions. If you received a script that you like but the person you play is already agreed how to you do about building the image from the page to the screen? And also if the script is not defined how you go about choosing the character you would like to play and your thought process behind it? Do you gravitate towards a process that works and repeat or try various types of process in order to achieve the desired result?

Best

Geoff

Hey TJ,

Any more news on the album that you had been taklking about?

Best

G

Hey TJ,

Any more news on the album that you had been taklking about?

Best

G

yes. i have finished the ep! just waiting to find a good mixer. i'll post songs here somehow when they are done!