Thomas Jane

Thomas Jane

I can totally relate to that.

I prefer to be without shoes and clothes....

After all, we're all born naked, so I guess that's how it's supposed to be.... :P

It's like Peter Boyle said in The Dream Team: "We are all naked in the eyes of the lord." Hehe

That's why I never understood why so many people are offended by nudity on TV. :rolleyes:

Hope y'all won't kick me off the boards if I take this moment for an upaid but appropos product placement. ;)

My husband discovered these a few years ago and swears by 'em. He could never find an 'athletic' shoe that didn't aggravate a foot injury he sustained when sprinting in H.S. These have done the trick.

sprint.jpg

Vibram Five Fingers.

They are fabulous for when you wish you were barefoot but just can't risk injury. Imagine being able to pour a thin sheet of rubber right on your sole and still have the sensation and connection of being barefoot.

Thanks. And now back to our thread about Tom and his discalced nature.

That's why I never understood why so many people are offended by nudity on TV. :rolleyes:

Well, it comes down to gender for me :P On the Norwegian Man Show there were two guys doing sumo wrestling... naked. :(

Depends how the guys look.... :P

I think it's cool to not be afraid of being naked. Nothing offensive about nudity at all. It's sick if kids are brought up thinking there's something wrong with it.

And now back to our thread about Tom and his discalced nature.

There's nothing like learning a new vocabulary word.

A couple of questions for Tom:

Have you seen the pics Ludon posted on his facebook page of Dinner with the boys at SDCC? You're not tagged, but you might want to check them out.

Also, what's Wolfbane? A new Todd Farmer film in the works?

So, TJ, did you do any promotion for Hung while you were at Comic-Con? Are you or your wife planning on doing any promotion at the TCAs?

Also, what's Wolfbane? A new Todd Farmer film in the works?

Yes, Todd and Ludon talked about it some, but the details are limited for now.

TJ, I wonder if you're still planning on going to India again to shoot a film?

I can't see this fitting into your tight schedule, but that'd be so cool.

Watched Padamati with my hubby again the other night (he loves it!).

What a way to start a film career! B)

Speaking of wolves, what's the status on The Lycan? I've been craving to get more RAW comics.

It's gonna be a six issue mini-series, they are looking for an artist now and it should come out next year:

http://rawstudios.invisionzone.com/index.p...40&start=40

Hello,

Before I say anything, I must say you are my favorite actor! You coming on this board and actually interacting with fans says alot about you! You're a stand-up kinda guy! Best of luck in your work! My question is this! I have MS and since I cannot work now I'm working on my Punisher collection. {I'm 47yrs old!} But it gives me something to do! I have been looking for a replica bulletproof vest like you wore in the film. Do you have any idea wat kind of vest this was? Any information will help!

Thank you very much!!

Hello TOM JANE,

you are my favourite actor and I really enjoy watching you.

I wish you all the best in your life and may your dreams come true.

My question is: What do you like the most being an actor?

Have a nice day!

Greetings from Germany!

Miri :)

Hey, Thomas! Saw you on the red carpet at the Emmys. Lookin' HOT!! And your wife looked gorgeous as usual. Awesome to see you both there and looking great.

Tom, where did you find the play that you sent me and what can you tell me about the author, W.T. Underwood? Are the rights available for production? It is really an outstanding piece!

this soon enough for ya? i've been super busy, you're right. just got back on the boards a week ago. and yeah, look for the store to open this year! we're gonna have T's and posters and our BAD PLANET and ALIEN PIG FARM TPB's for sale, and other goodies just for RAW members. can't wait!

Like I had any room to talk as i havent been on here awhile myself, been busy and i have just an oridary schedule....i couldnt do all you do and stay sane!

Went to the store looking for a RAW T-shirt. Liked the Dark Country shirt . Dark country movie was great!

Lookin forward to season 2 of Hung.

Merry Christmas to you and your Family!

Cj

I wasn't sure where to post this update from Tom, but I figure this thread is the best, where he usually answers some fan Qs. Here's the latest from Tom:

"Looking for a movie to direct.

looking for a film to star in. everything looks like crap!

but something good will surface. Just gotta be patient."

I asked him about some project possibilities, like Devil's Commandos and Run, and he said he'll go into that more later on. :)

Jen

Well, it would be cool to see him in a Hollywood blockbuster... So I would't have to wait two- three years to see a Thomas Jane movie.