Thomas Jane

RAW Store needs a name!

Fresh Cuts

The Butcher Shop

Terror-Shop-A-Rama

And my personal favourite:

The Goddamn Store

Your favorite..."The Goddam Store"----funny! That's pretty much what it's called now...LOL

Well, I personally like Raw Reserve, but that's just being biased on my part.

I don't think anymore suggestions are gonna be rolling in, so yeah some should set up a poll and let the voting commence.

great stuff. so far my favorites are The RAW BAR and RAW DEAL. I also like THE CONVICTS CORNER! whaddaya think, should we put it to a little vote?

I like all of those, TJ. Wish I could have come up with something better but I'm no good at that kind of stuff. That being said, if I had to vote, I like either Raw Deal or The Convict's Corner. (I'm about 60% in favor of CONVICT's CORNER).

My vote is for RAW DEAL with one slight edit.

To me it'd make more sense, ie, read better if it was RAW DEALS ?

How about RAW SPOILS?

I want a Tom Jane coffee mug. It should be a shot of you from The Tripper.

Officer Buzz, crankin' the 'stache, wearing yer cop duds, and holding a black jellybean with that "Hmmm" look on your grill.

thetripper.gif

Goddammit that makes me laugh.

Absolutely would sell out.

AND DUDE, TJ, buddy . . . Member those custom lamps I was freakin' out about at Long Beach?

This should be our first design. The limited edition JOE JUSKO - TARZAN design!

comes to be known as "The Ballad Of Jusko Joe"

^^^^^^^^^ Click link above to experience full effect. Simply listen to song while gazing at the below image!

jusko1-1.jpg

Feel the power, the sheer masculinity. Again, it IS the legend.

- T fuckin' B

OMFG!!!! This image is gonna haunt me forever. It's ON, Timbo!

"This time, dude........right between the eyes." -Liberty Valance

How about RAW SPOILS?

Officer Buzz, crankin' the 'stache, wearing yer cop duds, and holding a black jellybean with that "Hmmm" look on your grill.

thetripper.gif

Goddammit that makes me laugh.

Absolutely would sell out.

AND DUDE, TJ, buddy . . . Member those custom lamps I was freakin' out about at Long Beach?

This should be our first design. The limited edition JOE JUSKO - TARZAN design!

comes to be known as "The Ballad Of Jusko Joe"

^^^^^^^^^ Click link above to experience full effect. Simply listen to song while gazing at the below image!

jusko1-1.jpg

Feel the power, the sheer masculinity. Again, it IS the legend.

- T fuckin' B

I've never seen photos of the strapping young Joe Jusko from his bodybuilding career before. He's quite an attractive man.

OMFG!!!! This image is gonna haunt me forever. It's ON, Timbo!

"This time, dude........right between the eyes." -Liberty Valance

Haunt you? My esteemed colleague and compadre, it will only ever celebrate your awesomeness!

Sieze the scepter for tis yours by birthright!

xo - tb

LOL We DO know that's Lex Barker with my head 'Shopped on there, right? Gift from a fan. I'm terrified. :-)

I've never seen photos of the strapping young Joe Jusko from his bodybuilding career before. He's quite an attractive man.

For fucksake, RAW DEALS

C'mon, that's genius ;)

The Tripper mug . . . bang, clank, thoomp! Is this thing on?

Deadbeats.

Convict's Corner has a nice ring to it but it won't make sense to anyone but the initiated. Is that a good thing or a bad thing?

Jusko said >

LOL We DO know that's Lex Barker with my head 'Shopped on there, right?

Suuuuuuuure Joe, right. Lex Barker. Who is that supposed to be, like Clive Barker's weight lifter brother?

We weren't born YESTERDAY you know!

:) - TB

I'm goin for RAW DEALS. :)

Line up fer yer RAW DEALS - they're a real steal - the prices are unreal! :D

Jen

How about RAW SPOILS?

thetripper.gif

- T fuckin' B

Even though The Tripper wasn't that great (Tom and Reubens were though), I wouldn't mind seeing the proposed sequel that takes Buzz Hall to Burning Man. Tom + the 'stashe + being pissed off by hippies = a movie in and of itself, you don't really even need the slasher element.

My upper pecs are better than that (as you should know from all the times we were greased up and shirtless at your house. :-)

Jusko said >

Suuuuuuuure Joe, right. Lex Barker. Who is that supposed to be, like Clive Barker's weight lifter brother?

We weren't born YESTERDAY you know!

Convict's Corner has a nice ring to it but it won't make sense to anyone but the initiated. Is that a good thing or a bad thing?

Or it could make those not in the know pick up BP ;)

I like both. I do agree, Convict's Corner is more of an "inside" thing, so you're catering to more of a focused audence. Raw Deals gives you more of a mass appeal.

Mike V said >

Even though The Tripper wasn't that great (Tom and Reubens were though), I wouldn't mind seeing the proposed sequel that takes Buzz Hall to Burning Man. Tom + the 'stashe + being pissed off by hippies = a movie in and of itself, you don't really even need the slasher element.

Amen, that'd truly be a scream.

Jusko Joe said >

My upper pecs are better than that (as you should know from all the times we were greased up and shirtless at your house. :-)

HELLO sailor!

Dude, I'll never forget the story of your nutty fucked-up fan who claimed you painted/drew Tarzan to look "too defiant".

The guy that wanted to commission the oiled up, chained, supplicated Tarzan painting. That story will NEVER get old.

"My name is _________ and I have great taste in art as you can plainly see", or some such crack.

What was his line?

I have tears of laughter in my eyes just remembering this here briefly.

We should take that conversation to another thread though ;)

- TB

He sent me drawings of Tarzan in gay bondage that looked like they belonged in a Tijuana Bible.

"I paid $25 for this "art" and as you can see I did NOT get my money's worth which is why I want YOU, Joe Jusko, to illustrate my stories." LOL

They were all about Tarzan involved in some benign situation that ultimately gets him drugged by paralyzing oil and tied up, only to break free by flexing his muscular calves! ??????

There were about a dozen of them in all. I'll dig them out scan a few.

Mike V said >

Amen, that'd truly be a scream.

Jusko Joe said >

HELLO sailor!

Dude, I'll never forget the story of your nutty fucked-up fan who claimed you painted/drew Tarzan to look "too defiant".

The guy that wanted to commission the oiled up, chained, supplicated Tarzan painting. That story will NEVER get old.

"My name is _________ and I have great taste in art as you can plainly see", or some such crack.

What was his line?

I have tears of laughter in my eyes just remembering this here briefly.

We should take that conversation to another thread though ;)

- TB

He sent me drawings of Tarzan in gay bondage that looked like they belonged in a Tijuana Bible.

"I paid $25 for this "art" and as you can see I did NOT get my money's worth which is why I want YOU, Joe Jusko, to illustrate my stories." LOL

They were all about Tarzan involved in some benign situation that ultimately gets him drugged by paralyzing oil and tied up, only to break free by flexing his muscular calves! ??????

There were about a dozen of them in all. I'll dig them out scan a few.

No ape rape?

Well, this thread is obviously devolving. Y'all have very interesting lives.

Anyway.....................

The Tripper mug . . . bang, clank, thoomp! Is this thing on?

Deadbeats.

I gotta say, there are probably a couple of dozen other pics of TJ I'd be much more inclined to purchase. Just my lame opinion. If you choose to make a mug, make it at least 12 oz. I hate drinking coffee out of little tiny mugs.

As for RAW DEALS - well that seemed sort of white bread. I thought you were wanting something more off the wall. My error.

It works fine.

Hey, don't let me sway ya! ;)

That's just one that makes sense to me but the gauntlet has been thrown.

All the ideas are awesome, keep 'em coming.

TJ's the one who picks.

As for the Tripper mug, all that was but a joke, likely only for me!

I was just thinking about how silly-awesome that pic was and thought it would be hilarious on a mug.

I began to describe it and then remembered I had a pic of the very shot.

The pic was an afterthought but after placing it in the post, when I reread the description again and then glanced at the pic I noticed that indeed, the expression on Buzz's face was exactly "Hmmmm".

I just thought it was funny.

The "is this thing on" bit was me acting like Don Rickles after no one laughs at a joke.

Now everyone, drink your cool aid and remember, at heart I'm a silly man.

- TB