Tim Bradstreet

Todd Farmer's Wolfbane

Hopefully Todd can shed some more light on this but right now it's pretty early.

Things are looking good for this project and we'll keep you posted as things develop.

Maybe Farmer can fill us in on additional details.

Screenplay by TF, from a story by Alan Speigel and Todd Farmer.

Patrick Lussier (MBV3D) is on tap to direct.

Right now I don't know what else I can and can't say . . .

All I can do is give you a better look at the early teaser I designed for the concept which we had displayed in our booth at Comicon.

WolfbaneR1alt1Fsml.jpg

More news including updates from Farmer himself as we get it.

- TB

More werewolf stuff, cool! I hope this will turn out good, it's time for a great werewolf flick that brings some fresh life to the genre. Now I'm waiting for some story info :)

Nice teaser, by the way. Looks like a cool wolf-man concept. Personally I prefer when the werewolf is still a bit human and not a complete furry beast on four legs, when he keeps some of his character and doesn't turn into a mindless, bloodthirsty killing machine...

Wait? Both Thomas Jane and Elliot Swan star in this?!? My universes are colliding, I tell ya! ;)

SonOfTheDark, I love werewolf stuff too ...

Tim, I love the composition of that teaser and should have realized it was your work. Nice!

Great details! I didn't pick up on the guy with his dog in the background until the second time I looked.

What font did you use for the Wolfbane title? It looks familiar but I can't put my finger on it.

Guest AdminGuyX

I had seen this in the background of some of the photos and thought maybe Todd had decided to direct a film. No offense to Patrick Lussier intended here, but I have to admit I was kind of disappointed when I saw his name on there. Not fatally so, because I like his work too. :)

It's a great title. I like the balance of colors, or more to the point the placement of the solid colors, the dry brush stroke border, and the depth the soft silhouettes give the piece. It really is a nice element.

I'm always ready for some kick ass werewolf/monster flicks!

Just keep in mind that the star names are a temp.

Some are made up, some are not, but none save Jane are actually real actors.

It's WAY early in development. This is an early concept so don't take certain elements too literally . . . yet.

Don't be too awfully disappointed that Farmer ain't directing.

He'd be the first one to tell you he's a writer ;)

Patrick is a pro, and nothing whatsoever negative to MBV3D, you guys and gals ain't seen yet what he's really capable of.

Todd's name is above the logo cause it's his thing, and we figured it wasn't the dumbest idea ever to market it that way.

Again, I will leave the amount of details shed on this to Todd. I don't believe he's going to give us much more to go on at this stage.

Suffice to say, this isn't anything you've ever seen before.

Whatever you think you know about myths, legends, and this genre, it's about to get flipped on it's ass.

- tb

Just keep in mind that the star names are a temp.

Some are made up, some are not, but none save Jane are actually real actors.

- - -

- tb

Dude! - I was just funning 'ya with the Shock Fest (right?) names!

Oh yeah, ya hadda love Elliot Swan showing up! Some Shock Festival love to be sure.

Hey, if Swan could be Nathan Oblivion AND Molly Machine it'd be easy to be Tom Jane and Elliot Swan ;)

Duel role pseudonym extravaganza!

- tb

It's been too long there was a really good werewolf movie, hopefully it'll happen soon.

Oh and there sure as hell better be practical transformation scenes, CGI just does not cut it.

This seems as good a place as any to post this, but it seems that Lussier has been confirmed for Halloween 3D. Does this mean that Todd is going to get to take a crack at the script?

This seems as good a place as any to post this, but it seems that Lussier has been confirmed for Halloween 3D. Does this mean that Todd is going to get to take a crack at the script?

I believe Todd is doing a rewrite or writing the second draft with Patrick.

So yeah, Todd's onboard.

Congrats Todd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- TB

I'm really interested in where they decided to take the series, I actually liked Halloween II, it was weird and surreal but even when it didn't work it still had something interesting to it. One thing I'm hoping, is they bring back Brad Dourif as Sheriff Brackett. He was easily the best thing in the Zombie movies.

Any word on this flick getting made? The Wolfman got me Jonesing for some new good werewolf movies.

Todd would know more than I but it's my understanding that the potential financiers aren't quite ready to step up to the plate.

In other words, they're still trying to get their own house in order. As such, the project is very likely on the back burner.

Todd's busy making a movie with Patrick Lussier in Shreveport - DRIVE ANGRY - so I'm not sure if he's pursuing other avenues on this yet or not.

The minute we know something solid that we can report we'll let you all know!

- TB