sidewaysgaze

Tom Out 'n' About

It's great seeing them back together in public. They're such a lovely couple. :wub:

Tom and Patricia attended an art exhibit of David Lynch's work at the Griffin Gallery in Santa Monica last night. I've added some pics to Jen's Yahoo 1 group and also to my Patricia groups. Here's a couple.

ScreenHunter_12Sep1311.jpg

ScreenHunter_18Sep1312.jpg

ScreenHunter_19Sep1312.jpg

Now that is a beautiful thing to see.

Can't wait to see TJ in a David Lynch film now. Will it happen? :P

Wouldn't that be awesome? Lynch is an incredible director (have you seen Lost Highway?) and it would be so cool to see Thomas in a Lynch movie.

That last photo is so sweet! :D

Jen

It is a very nice photo of the pair of them. Thmbs up!

I find it refreshing to see such wonderfully successful celbrities wear such casual clothing at events. (For some reason I've always been slightly annoyed at seeing people wearing an outfit that is worth my yearly salary).

I was thinking the same. It would be kind of cool to see Tom and Patricia in a Lynch directed psycho-noir film ala Lost Highway.

I was thinking the same. It would be kind of cool to see Tom and Patricia in a Lynch directed psycho-noir film ala Lost Highway.

That would be freakin' awesome! I would pay good money to see that.

It is a very nice photo of the pair of them. Thmbs up!

I find it refreshing to see such wonderfully successful celbrities wear such casual clothing at events. (For some reason I've always been slightly annoyed at seeing people wearing an outfit that is worth my yearly salary).

Yeah, they do look very comfortable, don't they? I had to laugh when I saw some of the other pics and noticed that, of course, TJ was wearing no shoes. :lol:

Ahhh...so it turns out that Tom was at the Emmy Awards last night, and also at the Pre-Emmys party the night before! :D Lookin' good, lookin' fine...

Patti has added a ton o' photos of Tom and Patricia at my Thomas Jane 2 Yahoo Group. Maybe some can add a snap or 2 here at some point.

There's an article in Variety that said Tom was barefoot at the Pre-Emmys party and stepped on a screw. I don't know if that's what really happened, but if so, Tom, I hope you're doing fine! :)

Jen

Does anyone know if CBS showed any footage of Tom during their Emmys broadcast? I had a problem with TV and didn't catch the whole show.

Jen

PS I'm wondering if Tom and Patricia will be shown in tonight's "celeb round-up" shows like ET and Acess Hollywood...

No, I didn't see Thomas at all during the show. I saw him on the red carpet once on E! before the awards show, but not during the broadcast. I didn't even see Patricia until she came out to present.

Lovely pics of TJ and Patricia! :wub:

Guess who MSN chose as one of the "Hottest Couples on the Emmys Red Carpet"?

Yup, they chose the twelve hottest couples and TJ and Patricia were one of them. They have a great gallery of the couples and I love the pic they have of TJ and Patricia. It's the one of him on one knee in front of her. He looked like a knight proposing to a princess. :P It was so sweet.

You have to scroll through the gallery, but it's a cute pic and cool to see them there. They deserve it. They were definitely one of the best looking couples there.

http://wonderwall.msn.com/tv/Hot-Emmys-Cou...5#m=U0AbYkafSM7

I watched Entertainment Tonight last night and they had a flash of Patricia near the start of the 1/2 hour, but that was it!

I don't get E! anymore or I would have watched/recorded the pre-show red carpet.

Does E! still do that Fashion Police program after an awards show? If so, I'm gonna ask somone to tape it; maybe Tom and Patricia will be on that.

Jen

PS Thanks for that MSN link Mediumfan. :)

Jen, I watched the pre-show red carpet on E! and I only saw Thomas and Patricia once towards the end of the telecast. That whole thing was pretty nauseating actually between Ryan Seacrest going on and on about "tweeting" while he was broadcasting, and the "MGD 64 360 Glam Cam", and that vomit-inducing NeNe from "Desperate Housewives of Atlanta" or some such crap. All of it made me want to throw up. If we had seen more of TJ and Patricia, or even more stars, it might not have been quite so tedious. But all in all, it was dull.

Suffice it to say, you didn't miss much.

I haven't watched ET yet, but I saw a brief fashion review on the Early show yesterday and the chic wasn't very enamored of Patricia's look. She said the dress was nice and trendy, but not right for her body.

Oh, well, can't please 'em all.

What I'd like to know is where are the pictures of all of these people who are so-called "fashion experts" or "fashion critics" when they're on the red carpet with hundreds of cameras pointed at them?

I'd like to see the tables turned and let the stars critique some of those people who have been ragging on them for years.

Jen, I watched the pre-show red carpet on E! and I only saw Thomas and Patricia once towards the end of the telecast. That whole thing was pretty nauseating actually between Ryan Seacrest going on and on about "tweeting" while he was broadcasting, and the "MGD 64 360 Glam Cam", and that vomit-inducing NeNe from "Desperate Housewives of Atlanta" or some such crap. All of it made me want to throw up. If we had seen more of TJ and Patricia, or even more stars, it might not have been quite so tedious. But all in all, it was dull.

Suffice it to say, you didn't miss much.

I watched some of the red carpet on the TV Guide channel. I started late so I may have missed them, I don't know. But it sounds like that was a better choice than what you've described above. And they had cool air blowing through a big tube at the folks they were talking to, so they were happy to stop there and talk with them.

I haven't watched ET yet, but I saw a brief fashion review on the Early show yesterday and the chic wasn't very enamored of Patricia's look. She said the dress was nice and trendy, but not right for her body.

Oh, well, can't please 'em all.

I don't watch ET. Personally, and this is only my opinion mediumfan, so don't beat me up, I would like to see Patricia in a halter style dress It would lengthen her arms and rein in the girls a bit. But I liked the color and the fabric and the way it draped and the cap sleeve. What I REALLY didn't get was Heidi in the pregnant mermaid dress. And everyone thought that was fantastic. Whatever......

What I'd like to know is where are the pictures of all of these people who are so-called "fashion experts" or "fashion critics" when they're on the red carpet with hundreds of cameras pointed at them?

I'd like to see the tables turned and let the stars critique some of those people who have been ragging on them for years.

Some just have their favorites. They'll all be talking about other things next week.

K-skye

Oh, yeah the ET coverage was horrible; just a bunch of micro-second zoom-ins on each performer and Cojo's (?) list of Best Dressed that had most of his "friends" on it...

I guess E! was no better! TV Guide Channel sounds like the better choice for red carpet, but I don't get channel... :(

I mainly watched ET because I saw photos of Tom and Patricia with the ET logo in the back, so I thought the show would have something on them, like for "best celeb couples" or something like that. ;)

Jen

I agree, Jen. And, k-skye, I won't beat you up for your opinion. You're right, too. Patricia does look much better in a halter style top. Remember the black dress she wore to the Emmys 2 years ago. That was I think the best she's ever looked on the red carpet and it was a beautiful halter style with a diamond shaped neckline. But in the end, it's not about what the fashion critics think, because as you said, they all have their favorites, and some people (like Patricia) will get reamed no matter how good they look. It's a matter of taste and it's all subjective.

So why should she worry about what they're going to say about her anyway? As long as she's happy (and her husband) with the way she looks and she feels good in it, then she shouldn't give a hang about what those boneheads say about her look. I just hope she felt great and had a great time that night without thinking about what they were going to say.

Same goes for Thomas.

Tom and Patricia attended the Feed America benefit event last night, September 29th, in Los Angeles.

Dawn kindly has added some pix to my Thomas Jane 2 Yahoo Group, plus even more pix at her Patricia Arquette 1 Group Yahoo Group.

If I can get Photobucket to work for me I'll add a pic or 2 here. For some reason Photobucket doesn't always work for me...

Jen

Okay, got it to work...

ScreenHunter-1.jpg

There was a clip of Patricia and Tom at this event on CNN, where Patricia is sharing her opinion of Polanski. It's at the tail end. It looks as if Tom is about to say somthing, then they cut him off. CNN video links are not the best, but the title of the video is Hollywood Split On Polanski if anyone is interested.

There was a clip of Patricia and Tom at this event on CNN, where Patricia is sharing her opinion of Polanski. It's at the tail end. It looks as if Tom is about to say somthing, then they cut him off. CNN video links are not the best, but the title of the video is Hollywood Split On Polanski if anyone is interested.

Found it.

http://www.etaiwannews.com/etn/videos.php?...od.polanski.cnn

Posted the link in the Patricia Arquette thread, also.