sidewaysgaze

Tom Out 'n' About

Well actually that's crunchy enough isn't it?

Berlin...

DSC_0617 (1).jpeg

1 hour ago, Enaira said:

Hey all, I thought I'd spark your evening mood with some holiday pics...

From the Ibiza trip this summer.

While waiting for some crunchier news in the coming weeks about Crown Vic, HoL, Warning, Orchard, S4!!!

66617761_832873867105972_5002730414196083898_n.jpg

For one awful moment there (before I looked properly) I thought they were doing the whole couples-who-dress-the-same thing, never a good look even if it's for a photo shoot.........then I got a bit distracted and forgot about it, thanks for these Ariane! 😉 

(BTW, Tom does know all his shirts have more than three buttons right?  Not that I'm registering a complaint or anything, just sayin' 😊)

1 hour ago, Enaira said:

Here he's doing that slit eye thingy 😉 he knows his job!

berlin-deutschland-03-juli-barbara-becker-natalia-worner-thomas-jane-und-anne-heche-besucht-die-riani-zeigen-wahrend-der-fashion-week-berlin-fruhjahrsommer-2020-im-ewerk-am-3-juli-2019-in-berlin-deutschland-w1x2b0.jpg

Not sure if it's down to the flash photography or what but he does look a bit like a extra from The Lost Boys in this one!  Camera still loves him, just looks like he's not slept for a while....

Just when I thought we had seen all the possible pics from their escapade on Ibiza...

Enjoy: https://jensvanzoest.de/?p=56562

On 10/14/2019 at 10:19 PM, Gail said:

BTW, Tom does know all his shirts have more than three buttons right?

Clearly not, Gail! 🤣

image.thumb.png.972c148e594159d9648427cad54a6ead.png

On 10/15/2019 at 11:39 AM, Enaira said:

Just when I thought we had seen all the possible pics from their escapade on Ibiza...

Enjoy: https://jensvanzoest.de/?p=56562

Thanks for these, Ariane - that yellow dress looks so perfect for Anne. She's a doll!

BTW, in one of the 'pink' pics posted earlier, who is the other woman in the shot? 

9 minutes ago, The Goktor said:

BTW, in one of the 'pink' pics posted earlier, who is the other woman in the shot? 

That would be Christiane Soyke, from german Bunte Magazin.

1 minute ago, Enaira said:

That would be Christiane Soyke, from german Bunte Magazin.

Aah, thanks! Is she the editor? (I've never heard of her, nor the mag.)

Well you don't need to know about Bunte if you live outside of Germany. Even in Germany you don't need it tbh. Except in hairdresser's salon. Then everyone enjoys it 😉

11 minutes ago, Enaira said:

Well you don't need to know about Bunte if you live outside of Germany. Even in Germany you don't need it tbh. Except in hairdresser's salon. Then everyone enjoys it 😉

Ah - the German version of Woman’s Own then?  Gotcha!! 🙂

1 hour ago, Enaira said:

Aah, even then, I'd be reading a book on my iPad! 😋

1 hour ago, Gail said:

Ah - the German version of Woman’s Own then?  Gotcha!! 🙂

In that case, I would definitely be reading a book! Ha ha!

From Anne. Road trip. 

72254151_176240290199695_7717566364487477928_n.jpg

19 minutes ago, Geoff said:

From Anne. Road trip. 

72254151_176240290199695_7717566364487477928_n.jpg

Nice - I like seeing happy Tom, Anne is obviously good for him, don’t know much about her but she seems to be a cool chick! ❤️

10 minutes ago, Gail said:

Nice - I like seeing happy Tom, Anne is obviously good for him, don’t know much about her but she seems to be a cool chick! ❤️

She is. This went up last night but only got emails this morning so its up on her insta, nice to see her posting them both. 

1 hour ago, Gail said:

I've liked her since I saw her in Six Days, Seven Nights - she was pretty cool! She's always struck me as being her own person, and not one for following the herd - traits I (obviously) applaud. Annnddd, we've had some similar life experiences too, so I kind of find myself in her corner by default! Mostly though, she just seems like a genuinely nice person.