Sign in to follow this  
JoeJusko

10 WORST ALBUM COVERS BY COMIC ARTISTS

Lol what's wrong with it? I don't think it's bad.

MOST of those covers don't suck. It's actually one of MY favorite pieces from that period.

Lol what's wrong with it? I don't think it's bad.

I recently became the victim of critics as well. It's quite fun. Remember that those who can't do...teach...and those that can't teach just tear apart others talent out of jealousy.

Any fuckhead who messes with GEOFF DARROW is a full blown retard, not to mention Bisley and yourself Joe.

I'm not offended. I think it's hilarious, and he IS goofing on the singer (justifiably, as I have the CD) and not the art. He seems confused as to what the thread is really about, bad art or bad singers/musicians.

I recently became the victim of critics as well. It's quite fun. Remember that those who can't do...teach...and those that can't teach just tear apart others talent out of jealousy.

Any fuckhead who messes with GEOFF DARROW is a full blown retard, not to mention Bisley and yourself Joe.

Comcast recently had one of those "worst ever album cover" top 25, sorry Joe :lol: you didn't crack it. if I remember correctly...They had a Roger Dean, ASIA, album as the #1 worst...Roger Dean and Joe Jusko as the worst?...LOL, what the fuck is the best???!!!!! :blink:

Sorry to hear about the cats man. Our cat (Furgy) is a freaking monster. It tops the scale at like 35 pounds (fat) and bats the 3 scrawney dogs around like they are toys.

Noeland,

I have a 15 year old on her deathbed now. I lost my favorite (the brown tabby in the Nightcat piece) last year, 2 months shy of 20 years old. I just took in two feral kittens from under my porch, so it's making the "death watch" a bit easier. I may have her put down if she lasts more than the month. There's nothing left of her. Old age hit her like a train.

--Joe

Yeah, I remember it. The city just looks flat out perfect.

I remember those cats too. Sorry to read about them being yours and passing away. I have 2 dogs and when they pass away it'll be like losing family for me.

Njc---------

I saw that poll! I can't be everywhere! LOL I have to post the "OVERLORD X" album cover I did for a British rapper back in 1990. THAT should have made the list. :-)

BTW, that's an ENORMOUS cat!!!! Must look like a futon! LOL

Comcast recently had one of those "worst ever album cover" top 25, sorry Joe :lol: you didn't crack it. if I remember correctly...They had a Roger Dean, ASIA, album as the #1 worst...Roger Dean and Joe Jusko as the worst?...LOL, what the fuck is the best???!!!!! :blink:

Sorry to hear about the cats man. Our cat (Furgy) is a freaking monster. It tops the scale at like 35 pounds (fat) and bats the 3 scrawney dogs around like they are toys.

Joe, I love that those are your cats in the painting, reminds me of ours (my sister's that I took care of over the new year): black, a grey striper, and a cinnamon striper. Sweet :wub:

Sending love and healing thoughts for your old friend.

Also Noeland is right about how perfect the city is.

And that leg extension is absolutely sublime.