• Please log in to reply
533 replies to this topic

#521 JWeber

JWeber

Call him GILGAMESH!

• Administrators
  • 2,071 posts

Posted 12 July 2014 - 05:24 AM

Anyway, my book Martin Chase : Human Weapon is FINALLY getting printed this month and we will be selling them and prints of the Paul Gulacy cover at the Boston Comic Con next month where, there's a rumor Mr. Tim Bradstreet may be appearing. My fingers are crossed...

Please check out my LIGHT SPEED SPIRIT facebook page for all my comic writing info. I have four other books in the works (only 1 mentioned on the page though).

Very cool, Esco.  I'll have to check it out. 

#522 Esco

Esco

DeathSpider Larva

• Old Guard
  • 328 posts
  • Interests:Martial Arts, Reading/Writing, Music, Film, Art of any kind. The Truth. Alan Watts. John Trudell.

Posted 13 July 2014 - 09:29 AM

THANK YOU Dude! Check it out, like the page! Please!

We're half way through another book we're calling the Keyholders. Political treasure hunt action type of story. Heavy on the pulp. All my stuff is heavy on the pulp I guess.

#523 JWeber

JWeber

Call him GILGAMESH!

• Administrators
  • 2,071 posts

Posted 13 July 2014 - 01:43 PM

Nothing wrong with pulp. Even in OJ ;-)

#524 joyce ford

joyce ford

DeathSpider Pupa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 688 posts
  • Interests:I love cooking, gardening reading stephen king books. And am a supporter of breast cancer awareness and the alzheimer awareness funds.I also like to go to clubs to dance when I have the chance to.

Posted 03 August 2014 - 05:53 PM

I just am so sad feel like crying about somethings going on. :(  :(

#525 Noeland

Noeland

Loyal Order of RAW

• Root Admin
  • 2,348 posts

Posted 05 August 2014 - 01:18 PM

Sorry to hear you're having a rough time. I hope it gets better very soon.

#526 indieflick_chick90

indieflick_chick90

Alien DeathSpider

• Old Guard
  • 1,369 posts
  • Interests:Making movies, writing scripts, acting, watching independent movies, and spending time with my family.

Posted 07 August 2014 - 10:54 AM

I just am so sad feel like crying about somethings going on. :(  :(

When things are down, they must go up.

We're here if you need us, Joyce.  :)

Sorry to hear you're having a rough time. I hope it gets better very soon.

Hey, Noeland! What's up? Have you stopped loving guns?  :huh:

#527 indieflick_chick90

indieflick_chick90

Alien DeathSpider

• Old Guard
  • 1,369 posts
  • Interests:Making movies, writing scripts, acting, watching independent movies, and spending time with my family.

Posted 29 August 2014 - 10:19 AM

...wanted to say that today is my 5th year anniversary on RAW (my anniRAWsary?) and that I love every person on here who has ever read my comments &/or commented on my comments &/or answered my questions &/or made me feel welcome.  You people are incredible! There are thousands upon thousands of forums on the net, but RAW Studios is by far the best one around.  

Thank you for the fun times!

....Now.........do I get like a gold star or something? Isn't that the standard reward for the 5th year milestone - a gold star + dinner with Tim & Tom.....I'm pretty sure that was mentioned somewhere in the terms of service when I first joined. ^_^   

#528 joyce ford

joyce ford

DeathSpider Pupa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 688 posts
  • Interests:I love cooking, gardening reading stephen king books. And am a supporter of breast cancer awareness and the alzheimer awareness funds.I also like to go to clubs to dance when I have the chance to.

Posted 25 September 2014 - 08:34 PM

I just got back from the emergency room thought I had another kidney stone but that isn't what it was have to have more tests done. Hope full it is nothing that involves surgery. :blink:  :blink:

#529 indieflick_chick90

indieflick_chick90

Alien DeathSpider

• Old Guard
  • 1,369 posts

Posted 01 October 2014 - 12:55 PM

I just got back from the emergency room thought I had another kidney stone but that isn't what it was have to have more tests done. Hope full it is nothing that involves surgery. :blink:  :blink:

Yikes.........I hope you don't have to go through any surgery, either.  

Sending happy *surgery free* thoughts your way, Joyce. 

#530 joyce ford

joyce ford

DeathSpider Pupa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 688 posts

Posted 01 October 2014 - 08:49 PM

Yikes.........I hope you don't have to go through any surgery, either.  

Sending happy *surgery free* thoughts your way, Joyce. 

Thank you know signs of surgery yet am having alot of blood work done and I have to have a CT scan done. I feel like a pin cushion. :)

#531 indieflick_chick90

indieflick_chick90

Alien DeathSpider

• Old Guard
  • 1,369 posts

Posted 04 October 2014 - 10:54 AM

Thank you know signs of surgery yet am having alot of blood work done and I have to have a CT scan done. I feel like a pin cushion. :)

Doctors and their tests......... :rolleyes: I do not envy you, but I wish nothing but the best for you in hopes that it ends up being something minor. 

#532 indieflick_chick90

indieflick_chick90

Alien DeathSpider

• Old Guard
  • 1,369 posts

Posted 31 October 2014 - 11:41 AM

...wanted to pop in & scream HAPPY HORRORWEEN, my RAW brothers & sisters!!!!!!!!!!  :ph34r: 

#533 sunshine

sunshine

DeathSpider Larva

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 244 posts
  • Interests:Film, music, photography and art...

Posted 01 November 2014 - 12:19 PM

Right back at you sweetheart. Hope it was a good one...what was everyone for Halloween?
I was assisting my little niece (who was a bumble bee) ...loads of fun when she's only 2!

#534 indieflick_chick90

indieflick_chick90

Alien DeathSpider

• Old Guard
  • 1,369 posts

Posted 05 November 2014 - 12:53 PM

Right back at you sweetheart. Hope it was a good one...what was everyone for Halloween?
I was assisting my little niece (who was a bumble bee) ...loads of fun when she's only 2!

Thank you!  :wub:

It was a cold Halloween for me, but the little kiddies still showed up for some candy. Bless their little, frozen hearts. 

A bumble bee -- How cute! 

I wasn't a bumble bee this year. No, instead, I went as a person passing out candy to trick-or-treaters. Everyone loved my costume.  ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users