• Please log in to reply
112 replies to this topic

#101 joyce ford

joyce ford

DeathSpider Pupa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 646 posts
  • Interests:I love cooking, gardening reading stephen king books. And am a supporter of breast cancer awareness and the alzheimer awareness funds.I also like to go to clubs to dance when I have the chance to.

Posted 27 August 2012 - 07:59 PM

great post. raccoons are part of the 'screen memories' that aliens use on abductees. abductees report memories of talking to wise animals with big black eyes like raccoons or deer.

under hypnosis, it is revealed that they were actually interacting with aliens. the best available evidence suggests that the aliens are conducting a 'breeding program' - creating human/alien hybrids - for what purpose though is unknown.

That is some really weird information to find out. So that no one takes this out of context I mean that in a good way.

#102 Blondielox

Blondielox

DeathSpider Larva

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 134 posts
  • Location:The Bay Area, California, US of A, Earth, Milky Way.
  • Interests:Good food. Fast machines. Music. Film..... and of course, genuine, bonafide, real-deal, true Good Girl Art.

Posted 01 September 2012 - 06:37 AM

great post. raccoons are part of the 'screen memories' that aliens use on abductees. abductees report memories of talking to wise animals with big black eyes like raccoons or deer.

under hypnosis, it is revealed that they were actually interacting with aliens. the best available evidence suggests that the aliens are conducting a 'breeding program' - creating human/alien hybrids - for what purpose though is unknown.

Thanks .....
It's funny you mentioned deer ... As a kid, my father and I would gather apples, head up to the top of Mt. Madonna and feed the white Fallow deer (imported from Germany). My father said they could talk with their eyes and could be heard if I looked into them. I'd become convinced and forever entranced by them (even though we hunted other deer for food). Everywhere we lived had walls full of antler racks with a story.

Another weird thing ... there are three snowy white owls living in a palm tree (here in California) across from my house. They fly up the driveway in the same way nightly with a screech upon arrival (they're amazing). Then circle above in both directions. One night, while wearing a big white sweater, I held my arms out and whistled. They instantly came down and followed me around closely. Then I thought ... Hmm, this is a great way to get my eyes gouged out (better get my ass inside now). I recently read (after you put this here) that owls and ravens are these "wise animals" too. I've been feeding crows (is that bad?) because they are freakishly smart and actually count clicks with equal numbers and click sound patterns in return. Anything for a sprinkle of puppy chow, huh.

Am I being stalked and groomed for a 'breeding program'?

Yikes !

#103 jayesse8

jayesse8

DeathSpider Pupa

• Old Guard
  • 639 posts

Posted 01 September 2012 - 12:03 PM

WOW ...

Big black-eyed alien / raccoon / deer interactions and communing with owls while wearing a big white sweater ...

VERY cool, my mind is blown by both those posts.

And I thought I was just close with my cat - but I'm now looking at him, feeling like what I've been growing to suspect - I'm the morsel in the bowl.

YIKES indeed!

#104 joyce ford

joyce ford

DeathSpider Pupa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 646 posts
  • Interests:I love cooking, gardening reading stephen king books. And am a supporter of breast cancer awareness and the alzheimer awareness funds.I also like to go to clubs to dance when I have the chance to.

Posted 15 February 2013 - 06:47 PM

Anyone here about the Russian meteorite Blast I heard people talking about it in the store but didn't catch all of what people where saying.

#105 Jen

Jen

RAW Keeper of the Faith

• Old Guard
  • 1,766 posts
  • Interests:Ummm...Tom Jane - oh, and music.

Posted 09 April 2013 - 10:38 AM

"`Sirius', a provocative crowd-funded documentary film from Emmy winning director Amardeep Kaleka (`Neverending Light Productions'), producer J.D Seraphine, and narrated by actor Thomas Jane (HBO series `Hung'), will have its contributor, VIP & celebrity premiere on April 22 in Hollywood, CA.
The movie premiere will be followed by a limited theatrical release and concurrent VOD launch via the Yekra video on demand platform on SiriusDisclosure.com and Yekra's AffiliateConnect customized social media networks.

'Sirius' is a film of the people, by the people, and for the people, as it is the result of the highest documentary crowd-funding raise in history."

http://news.yahoo.co...-044620026.html

Jen
Thomas Jane 2 Yahoo Group
http://groups.yahoo..../Thomas_Jane_2/
All Tom - all the time - photos, news, more!

Delusions Of Adequacy
http://www.adequacy.net/
Jen Stratosphere Fanzine - music writer

#106 Thomas Jane

Thomas Jane

The Management

• Root Admin
  • 425 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 05:36 PM

SIRIUS doc opens tonite on 2400 portals!
LIVE red carpet starts at 7PST

http://sirius.neverendinglight.com

#107 Adam Stines

Adam Stines

DeathSpider Larva

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 102 posts
  • Interests:Comic Books,Drag Racing,Muscle cars,Guns,Guns,Guns.Movies,My Family,Videogames,BBQ's and the good things in life..

Posted 23 April 2013 - 08:01 AM

Dude that looks fantastic!..

#108 Thomas Jane

Thomas Jane

The Management

• Root Admin
  • 425 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 10:23 AM

the movie is really great. highly recommended for anybody into this stuff. it's got a real six inch skeleton of an EBE, DNA tested at Stanford.

#109 sinn

sinn

DeathSpider Larva

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 181 posts
  • Interests:love movies (Thomas Jane rules) music...KISS and anything that sounds good to me! i like to write stories and draw. horses(cause i work with them) meeting new people, so i can forget the ones i know...yes i have a sick sense of humour!call me at647 655 2973

Posted 23 April 2013 - 01:38 PM

oh i gotta buy this fuckin thing!!!

#110 indieflick_chick90

indieflick_chick90

Alien DeathSpider

• Old Guard
  • 1,275 posts
  • Interests:Making movies, writing scripts, acting, watching independent movies, and spending time with my family.

Posted 24 April 2013 - 11:31 AM

SIRIUS doc opens tonite on 2400 portals!
LIVE red carpet starts at 7PST

http://sirius.neverendinglight.com

the movie is really great. highly recommended for anybody into this stuff. it's got a real six inch skeleton of an EBE, DNA tested at Stanford.

Ooohh…How exciting! Adding it to my “Things To Buy” list right away. :D

Has anyone on here seen it, yet? Question to those who have viewed it: How much of Tom’s voice do we get to have the pleasure of hearing -- throughout the entire doc or little bit here & there?

#111 joyce ford

joyce ford

DeathSpider Pupa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 646 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 02:44 PM

Ooohh…How exciting! Adding it to my “Things To Buy” list right away. :D

Has anyone on here seen it, yet? Question to those who have viewed it: How much of Tom’s voice do we get to have the pleasure of hearing -- throughout the entire doc or little bit here & there?

Am going to try to buy this. And hopefully he narrates the whole thing I just love listening to him talk he is one interesting man. :rolleyes:

#112 Geoff Woody

Geoff Woody

DeathSpider Larva

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 255 posts
  • Interests:Martial Arts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 05:29 AM

So Neil Armstrong was the first man on the Moon. Neil A - (BACKWARDS)...............ALIEN...........................Just saying!

#113 Esco

Esco

DeathSpider Larva

• Old Guard
  • 316 posts
  • Interests:Martial Arts, Reading/Writing, Music, Film, Art of any kind. The Truth. Alan Watts. John Trudell.

Posted 08 June 2013 - 10:34 AM

:D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users