Photo

GRIZZLY (aka ENDANGERED aka RED MACHINE)

• Please log in to reply
129 replies to this topic

#121 Geoff Woody

Geoff Woody

DeathSpider Larva

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 393 posts
  • Interests:Martial Arts

Posted 15 June 2015 - 12:16 AM

However I dig the new poster for it mind you.

#122 sunshine

sunshine

DeathSpider Larva

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 256 posts
  • Interests:Film, music, photography and art...

Posted 21 June 2015 - 03:37 PM

I'm sorry to say there has ONLY been crap lately...sorry just being honest.

Going to check out Texas Rising as we speak...so let's see :)

#123 indieflick_chick90

indieflick_chick90

Alien DeathSpider

• Old Guard
  • 1,485 posts
  • Interests:Making movies, writing scripts, acting, watching independent movies, and spending time with my family.

Posted 24 June 2015 - 09:48 AM

I saw it last week and was not impressed....the whole movie let me down.

Not the actors but I am sorry the last great movie on a whole that TJ was in was "I MELT WITH YOU".

Hopefully Somnia will not disappoint.

That's a shame.  I'm not expecting it to be the greatest movie ever, but I'm still hoping I'll find something good about it.  

Do you mean Before I Wake? Yup.....Even that movie got a new title. 

Sometimes I think its the ol "One for the art, One for the bills" kind of thing which I do get if im honest.

Actors who don't admit they do that are......acting.  ^_^ I get it, too. I don't encourage it, but I understand. 

However I dig the new poster for it mind you.

The posters have looked pretty good for it.  Surprisingly.

I'm sorry to say there has ONLY been crap lately...sorry just being honest.

Going to check out Texas Rising as we speak...so let's see :)

That's mainly what Hollywood makes now. TJ's trying to get away from it & do his own thing, and studios won't give him enough money to make it happen. Which sucks for him and sucks for us. Too bad TJ wasn't cast as the lead in Jurassic World. I saw that, and that movie was incredible.     

#124 indieflick_chick90

indieflick_chick90

Alien DeathSpider

• Old Guard
  • 1,485 posts
  • Interests:Making movies, writing scripts, acting, watching independent movies, and spending time with my family.

Posted 08 August 2015 - 12:39 PM

Into the Grizzly Maze is NOW AVAILABLE on Blu-ray & DVD.

Buy it wherever they sell movies. ;) 

#125 Geoff Woody

Geoff Woody

DeathSpider Larva

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 393 posts

Posted 10 August 2015 - 05:52 AM

Do you get any extra's with yours? I got nothing with mine and was hoping for some interviews etc.

#126 indieflick_chick90

indieflick_chick90

Alien DeathSpider

• Old Guard
  • 1,485 posts

Posted 13 August 2015 - 03:00 PM

Do you get any extra's with yours? I got nothing with mine and was hoping for some interviews etc.

I haven't checked the Blu-ray, yet (couldn't find it), but no features on the DVD. :( It is a bit disappointing.  

They couldn't give us one behind-the-scenes look? Not even one!?  :blink:

#127 Geoff Woody

Geoff Woody

DeathSpider Larva

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 393 posts

Posted 16 August 2015 - 04:35 AM

I know right, ive seen stuff on line and on You Tube etc the least they could do was package something up nicely, ya know after WE WAITED SO DAMN LONG! lol

#128 viendammage

viendammage

DeathSpider Larva

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 118 posts

Posted 23 August 2015 - 08:11 AM

Watched it Friday night and enjoyed it quite a bit. Nice to see TJ in the co-lead of a decent sized flick, great cast, beautiful locales and the action/horror/gore was entertaining even if some of the CGI wasn't amazing. Will definitely watch it again before my Amazon rental period ends haha.

http://www.dammagedg...izzly-maze.html

No vegan diet, no vegan powers! http://viendammage.blogspot.com/

#129 JWeber

JWeber

Call him GILGAMESH!

• Administrators
  • 2,133 posts

Posted 24 August 2015 - 09:24 AM

Just watched it last night.  It's not a bad film.  I guess Tom made the comment that he hoped it would not come out; it's not bad.  If anything, it's forgetable.  I don't see it as the Thomas Jane film you will remember him by, but for me it's deffinatly better than Drive Hard and Vice.  It's a good cast, really well shot.  There is some bad CG, but not overhelming.  Reminded me of the tenticle in The Mist.  Just enough to pull you out for a few seconds, but not ruin the film.

There was a lot of wasted shots that could have been used to fill in the story, hell, they wouldn't have been wasted if they would have put in 15 more minutes of story.  There was something going on in this film, but you can feel it got lost.  Of all the characters, I felt Billy Bob's was the one that was fully realized.  His interactions with Tom's character, if fully fleshed out, really could have made for a much better film.  Gore -wise, I wish there was more.  I was really looking forward to that aspect.  Not so much a blood bath, but it left me wanting.  That corpse pic we saw last year that was specultaed to be Tom, you see it for a split second in passing. 

All that being said, I just wish they would have either went for more of a gorefest as is, or kept the gore low, and fleshed out the story.  It tried to hit somewhere in the middle and ended up being so-so. 

#130 Geoff Woody

Geoff Woody

DeathSpider Larva

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 393 posts

Posted 24 August 2015 - 09:40 AM

Couldn't agree with you more John.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users