Posted 20 December 2013 - 06:07 AM

https://www.facebook...eoff.woodman.37

I managed to get it up on my FB page.

#64 indieflick_chick90

indieflick_chick90

Alien DeathSpider

• Old Guard
  • 1,275 posts
  • Interests:Making movies, writing scripts, acting, watching independent movies, and spending time with my family.

Posted 20 December 2013 - 12:18 PM

Well, that first pic sucks.  The practical effects are cool,but, yeah, it sucks because from the still below, you know who it is.  Billy Bob's face wounds look pretty cool as well. Reminds me of Bloody Face from Dark Country for some reason. 

Indie, it's been retitled to Endangered.

It seems that the plot description has changed a bit. Nothing too major, but I thought initially it was about to estranged brothers going on a camping retreat to try and reconnect.

Thanks, John! That's what I thought....Then, the article mentioned it going with its original title, & I got confused.  :huh:

Will resist clicking!  Must resist - aaahh!

I tried resisting, since Padre mentioned spoiler.....But then, I remembered that I've been waiting to hear anything new about this movie  &  well...clicked the link.

Do I regret it? ..........Not sure....

SPOILER TALK: DON'T READ ON IF YOU DON'T LIKE SPOILERS & DIDN'T CLICK THE LINK

I noticed something, the guy laying there with face pretty much gone I think that is Tom, cuz if you go down farther you see him with the same color flannel on and vest. Gosh I hope it isn't him. But I can't wait to see this movie.

Okay....Could that picture mean disappointment for all of us? Maybe....Possibly....We don't know 100% for certain, though.  The first pic could be a picture of anything....Like maybe it's from a dream sequence in the movie (I know it'd be my nightmare) and doesn't actually happen....Or it's not a picture of who we think it is...Yes, the clothes look the same, but are they really?........Of course, I have completely plausible theories.....That's a dead person who gets found and then our favorite character steals the clothes....Yes...That makes sense....Stay with me, people....OR....That's the popular style...Almost everyone in the movie has the same clothes....

But let's get more practical.....Maybe that is a death of a certain character, but...(BIG BUT) that's the last frame of the entire movie....I'm talking after-credits-scroll-ending, too. So people who leave the theater earlier leave thinking "Oh, well there was that one survivor," when actually they all end up dying....Even the bear dies. OR....It's the very beginning of the movie and the story gets told in non-sequential order or maybe goes backwards. 

Yeah, yeah...I know....There's a lotta 'maybes' & 'ORs' happening.  Please allow me these moments of denial. 

Because if that picture is in fact the death of a beloved character that takes places 15 minutes into the movie or even 1 hour into it, I'll be mad. I'll be so mad. <_<  

#65 joyce ford

joyce ford

DeathSpider Pupa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 647 posts
  • Interests:I love cooking, gardening reading stephen king books. And am a supporter of breast cancer awareness and the alzheimer awareness funds.I also like to go to clubs to dance when I have the chance to.

Posted 20 December 2013 - 09:02 PM

Thanks, John! That's what I thought....Then, the article mentioned it going with its original title, & I got confused.  :huh:

I tried resisting, since Padre mentioned spoiler.....But then, I remembered that I've been waiting to hear anything new about this movie  &  well...clicked the link.

Do I regret it? ..........Not sure....

SPOILER TALK: DON'T READ ON IF YOU DON'T LIKE SPOILERS & DIDN'T CLICK THE LINK

Okay....Could that picture mean disappointment for all of us? Maybe....Possibly....We don't know 100% for certain, though.  The first pic could be a picture of anything....Like maybe it's from a dream sequence in the movie (I know it'd be my nightmare) and doesn't actually happen....Or it's not a picture of who we think it is...Yes, the clothes look the same, but are they really?........Of course, I have completely plausible theories.....That's a dead person who gets found and then our favorite character steals the clothes....Yes...That makes sense....Stay with me, people....OR....That's the popular style...Almost everyone in the movie has the same clothes....

But let's get more practical.....Maybe that is a death of a certain character, but...(BIG BUT) that's the last frame of the entire movie....I'm talking after-credits-scroll-ending, too. So people who leave the theater earlier leave thinking "Oh, well there was that one survivor," when actually they all end up dying....Even the bear dies. OR....It's the very beginning of the movie and the story gets told in non-sequential order or maybe goes backwards. 

Yeah, yeah...I know....There's a lotta 'maybes' & 'ORs' happening.  Please allow me these moments of denial. 

Because if that picture is in fact the death of a beloved character that takes places 15 minutes into the movie or even 1 hour into it, I'll be mad. I'll be so mad. <_<  

You make a good point. And I am with you if they do kill him off half through the movie I am going to be angry and probably say dude why did you kill him off so soon for. <_<

#66 Jen

Jen

RAW Keeper of the Faith

• Old Guard
  • 1,766 posts
  • Interests:Ummm...Tom Jane - oh, and music.

Posted 21 December 2013 - 05:16 PM

endangered-german.jpg

Thomas Jane 2 Yahoo Group
http://groups.yahoo..../Thomas_Jane_2/
All Tom - all the time - photos, news, more!

Delusions Of Adequacy
http://www.adequacy.net/
Jen Stratosphere Fanzine - music writer

#67 Jen

Jen

RAW Keeper of the Faith

• Old Guard
  • 1,766 posts

Posted 21 December 2013 - 05:17 PM

It's still titled Red Machine for distribution in Europe...

Delusions Of Adequacy

#68 JeffeyB

JeffeyB

Mud Whistle

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 21 December 2013 - 08:17 PM

They appear to be two different style flannels. Tom's flannel looks different than the one in the first pic.

#69 indieflick_chick90

indieflick_chick90

Alien DeathSpider

• Old Guard
  • 1,275 posts
  • Interests:Making movies, writing scripts, acting, watching independent movies, and spending time with my family.

Posted 23 December 2013 - 03:11 PM

It's still titled Red Machine for distribution in Europe...

*nods head* That makes sense. It'll just be one of those movies that has more than one name.

They appear to be two different style flannels. Tom's flannel looks different than the one in the first pic.

Nice observation. Also, looking more closely, if you notice, in the first pic, the coat appears to be brownish, whereas Tom's vest coat looks green. The only thing that throws me off & makes me question it is the blue liner of the coat/vest coat. They look oddly similar. So now the thing we should be wondering is...How many wardrobe changes are there?   

#70 Jen

Jen

RAW Keeper of the Faith

• Old Guard
  • 1,766 posts

Posted 24 December 2013 - 04:43 AM

I guess it's hard to make all those hunting flannels look that much different from each other - so here's hoping big time those flannels *are* different and it's not just a costume "malfunction"... :P

Delusions Of Adequacy

#71 indieflick_chick90

indieflick_chick90

Alien DeathSpider

• Old Guard
  • 1,275 posts

Posted 28 December 2013 - 01:15 PM

I guess it's hard to make all those hunting flannels look that much different from each other - so here's hoping big time those flannels *are* different and it's not just a costume "malfunction"... :P

Maybe that pic could be an alternate take....

What's funny is that it appears to be a spoiler, yet here we are still guessing. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users