GREATEST-COMIC-BOOK-REVIEW-EVER

You know, that review was so good I almost want to buy the book just to deride it. It's a shame that this wasn't a video blog, the author (of the review) seems utterly charming.

That would be a kewl shirt, too.

One thing I will say, the art and production values don't look bad at all.

Thanks Joe, that has got to be the damned greatest comic review ever...that line sounds like something Homer Simpson would say

" Marge, you've got to get out of here...your vagina is haunted...doh!"

followed by an echo.

I don't know about the other gals around here, but I, for one, have had my legs crossed and abdomen clutched since seeing those pics last evening! :lol:

You mean you didn't feel "female empowered" after reading all that?

I don't know about haunted, but isn't just about every female "cursed" about once a month?

You mean you didn't feel "female empowered" after reading all that?

I don't know about haunted, but isn't just about every female "cursed" about once a month?

I didn't actually read "all that" - just enough to get the minimal gist of the picture. Even though I can appreciate the work (like Shock Festival, for example), I'm not really a gore-ista. I realize that I miss content here and there, but that's what I need to do - click quickly and judiciously for my own sake.