Arquette and Jane split

I wonder why this topic has been removed from gossip thread in the the Patricia Arquette forum? :huh:

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who is Mr. Jane actually dating?

Who is Mr. Jane actually dating?

Hold on conspiracy buffs! I was the originator of that thread on Patricia-arquette.com, and I requested that the thread be killed. The administrator complied. The reason I asked for it to be killed is that it went into the weeds of conjecture. There villifying TJ, and as you may notice, here villifying Patricia, at least by implication. None of us, save Tim and maybe Jen, who are actual friends of Thomas and Patricia know what is going on, and it is in really horrendous behavior for us to publicly guess at what must be a terrible time for both of them. I posted the opptimistic note because it was good news in a time period when there isn't much of that to go around. Personally, I hope they pull it off and returned to married life. Hopefully they both return to married life smarter, more mature, more occimidating of each others needs and completely aware of how much better their lives are with each other as opposed to without. I found Thomas' work through being a fan of Patricia, so regardless of affiliation, I don't think that provides me a right to make public wild ass guess about where their marriage is at. When my thread turned into that, it went away.

Best regards to all,

JoeMess (Same name over there to.)

FADoss - Tee hee! You're clever! :P

The funny thing is, my next book is Moral Relativism: Big Ideas/Small Books? One sentence alone made me bump it to the top of nightstand - "Who are the real barbarians?" ;)

Without ultimate moral truth and an immortality of the soul, life pretty much ceases to have much meaning. Why bother? I was a philosophy minor in college and my professor was a an atheistic Jew. He did more to confirm my belief in GOD than any other man I have ever met. He still can't figure out how he pulled that off.

If all is relative then NOTHING matters.

Fred

Hold on conspiracy buffs! I was the originator of that thread on Patricia-arquette.com, and I requested that the thread be killed. The administrator complied. The reason I asked for it to be killed is that it went into the weeds of conjecture. There villifying TJ, and as you may notice, here villifying Patricia, at least by implication. None of us, save Tim and maybe Jen, who are actual friends of Thomas and Patricia know what is going on, and it is in really horrendous behavior for us to publicly guess at what must be a terrible time for both of them. I posted the opptimistic note because it was good news in a time period when there isn't much of that to go around. Personally, I hope they pull it off and returned to married life. Hopefully they both return to married life smarter, more mature, more occimidating of each others needs and completely aware of how much better their lives are with each other as opposed to without. I found Thomas' work through being a fan of Patricia, so regardless of affiliation, I don't think that provides me a right to make public wild ass guess about where their marriage is at. When my thread turned into that, it went away.

Best regards to all,

JoeMess (Same name over there to.)

Pardon me, JoeMess, if you considered my attempts at humor, dry as it is, as villifying Patricia. That was not my intent.

But I have to say, I don't think there is anyone on this forum, at present, who has EVER said anything that could be construed as villifying toward her. I can't say the same for other forums I've visited as a guest.

We like Thomas. We like Patricia. Whatever is going on between them is between them and none of my business.

Without ultimate moral truth and an immortality of the soul, life pretty much ceases to have much meaning. Why bother? I was a philosophy minor in college and my professor was a an atheistic Jew. He did more to confirm my belief in GOD than any other man I have ever met. He still can't figure out how he pulled that off.

If all is relative then NOTHING matters.

Fred

I love that, Fred. I was a philosophy major as well - and never was I more stalwart in the particular tenets of my faith then when the pseudo-intellectual moral relativists were hurling stones during their academic discourse - just because they could. Ah, the wanton hubris of university discussion.

• 3 weeks later...

Heya kids, good news. Patricia withdrew the divorce papers and they are in the process of a reconciliation.

Not sure if that's public knowledge and perhaps I should have checked in with Tom before posting this.

TJ and I spent an excellent Saturday together this past weekend and he says things are well and good on that front.

- TB

That's good news. I actually read online somewhere that they were both trying their best to make things work and that Patricia's sister in law (Courtney Cox) was a big help to them as well in regards to counseling and what not.

Awesome to hear.

Aww, that's so great to hear! Finally an end to all the rumours floating around.

Congratulations to Thomas and Patricia! I'm glad they worked things out! :)

Sylvia

Thanks for letting us know, Tim, how things stand with Tom and Patricia. :D It's good to finally hear some official word about it and not just hopeful speculation that they are trying to work things out. Take care -

Jen

Great news! My thoughts and prayers for the best!

Thanks for sharing that wonderful news, Tim. I'm really happy to hear that things seem to be working out for them. I wish them all the best, and a long and happy future together. I also heard the rumors about a reconciliation that have been floating around, and was hoping that it was true. Thanks for the update. These two deserve all the best.

Great news!!!

Glad to read this and thanks for the update TB.

Heheh, nah, I got the invite, I just couldn't get out of SD for the shindig.

Busting some OT on a vid game project for a shoot this week.

Farmer is standing in for me tonight ;)

I really would have loved to go but alas.

I'm saving myself for TJ's birthday party ;)

- TB

I know this is really late, but what Video game project are you working on, Tim? Anyone know?

Heya kids, good news. Patricia withdrew the divorce papers and they are in the process of a reconciliation.

Not sure if that's public knowledge and perhaps I should have checked in with Tom before posting this.

TJ and I spent an excellent Saturday together this past weekend and he says things are well and good on that front.

- TB

Freaking Awesome!!!!!!!!!!

Man its about time to hear some good news!

Please give Tom my best!

• 1 year later...

This really breaks my heart, and I hate to say anything because I don't want to start any gossip, but People magazine is reporting that Thomas and Patricia have decided to call it quits again. I'm really sorry to hear this and wish them all the best during this difficult time.

I really hate this, because I love them as a couple. Such a shame. Hopefully it is amicable, as is being reported, and it will be a relatively painless transition for them to go through.

Lots of love to them both and to their kids. Hopefully everyone will respect their privacy during this and avoid any rumors and speculation.

http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/b195345_th...s_celebritynews

I hope so too, but they say the news comes directly from Thomas' rep, so it seems to be. I hate it. Even if it's the best thing for those involved, it's still hard to see couples break up, especially when they seem to be so good together.

I had found out the same news today. I was shocked when they first split, and this second split surprised me still. Even though a couple looks happy to the public, that doesn't mean that's the way it is behind closed doors.

I wish both Tom and Patricia the best.

The real ironic thing is that I had just recently watched a rerun of Patricia on The View, and she was talking about how much she's in love with Tom. Weird timing to watch that, I guess.

• 10 months later...

Congratulations!

Keep on being the great Dad that you are.

Cheers.

Peace and happiness to the whole family.

May the future grow stronger.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.