CRANK 2: HIGH VOLTAGE

origin1950

Yeah, it's just a retarded action, but at least it knows it.

Do they really know? Interviews I've seen have these guys thinking they're pretty cool and shit hot. Then again in this Jackass day and age...

Can only imagine what kindof grade school mentaility the Jonah Hex script had. If Brolin is still interested in the project I think the first step would be a page one rewrite.

regards

Andrew

They maybe assholes that think they're hot shit in real life, but I get the feeling they know what kind of movie they are making.

As for Hex, Brolin said that the script was pretty bad, and with the word that Lexi "I killed the Punisher film franchise" Alexander possibly coming on board to direct Hex, it'll stay zany. How she isn't in director's jail after that movie, I'll never know.

They maybe assholes that think they're hot shit in real life, but I get the feeling they know what kind of movie they are making.

As for Hex, Brolin said that the script was pretty bad, and with the word that Lexi "I killed the Punisher film franchise" Alexander possibly coming on board to direct Hex, it'll stay zany. How she isn't in director's jail after that movie, I'll never know.

It'll die in development hell. Just has to. I'm not denying there is a market for this crap - which means they'll continue to make more of it. However that puts a cap on their budgets. Thankfully. Greenlighting a Western is damn hard business.

Andrew

Its not suppose to be taken seriously guys... come on its just a fun popcorn flick to pass the time until the next big movie comes out... im guessing most of you hated Shoot Em Up aswell?

There is a discernable line between popcorn and pathetic. However I'm not going to try and define it. No I didn't like Shoot 'Em Up. The only thing redeemable in that production was Clive Owen.

Andrew

There is a discernable line between popcorn and pathetic. However I'm not going to try and define it. No I didn't like Shoot 'Em Up. The only thing redeemable in that production was Clive Owen.

Andrew

i don't like clive, but i really like Jason. this looks good!!!

The folks at Lionsgate have provided Latino Review with an EXCLUSIVE look at the teaser poster for "Crank: High Voltage". This is acutally a film I'm looking forward to cause I really enjoyed the first film and the second one just looks TOTALLY sick. The film stars Jason Statham, Amy Smart, Dwight Yoakam, Efren Ramirez, Clifton Collins Jr., and Bai Ling.

Check out the EXCLUSIVE TEASER POSTER below.

Continue reading: http://www.latinoreview.com/news/exclusive...gh-voltage-5978

It will be interesting to see if lunatic filmmakers Mark Neveldine and Brian Taylor can somehow outshine CRANK, or if that flick was just endorphin-flavored lightning in a bottle.

Either way, accelerating hitman Chev Chelios is back for another preposterous kill-spree in the sequel CRANK 2: HIGH VOLTAGE, this time chasing a Chinese mobster who has stolen his nearly indestructible heart and replaced it with a battery-powered ticker that requires regular jolts of electricity to remain functional. It probably also involves disregard for logic and physics, and doggie-styling Amy Smart in public.

Latino Review got their hands on the teaser poster, itself a sequel to the original teaser poster below. You can check it out in full RIGHT HERE. Metal!

Extra Tidbit: Personally, I'd rather see a "sequelized" version of that cool European poster above.

Click here for the posters

• 4 weeks later...
Lionsgate has released a new poster for Crank 2: High Voltage, with the tagline “He was Dead… But He Got Better.” It doesn’t get any more ridiculous than that. Full poster after the jump.

crank2.jpg

Crank 2: High Voltage hits theaters on April 17th 2009. Thanks to IMPAwards for the tip.

Source: http://www.slashfilm.com/2009/02/09/new-cr...2-movie-poster/

• 2 weeks later...
Empire has debuted the new UK trailer for Lionsgate's Crank: High Voltage, hitting North American theaters on April 17th.

In the high-octane sequel, hitman Chev Chelios' (Jason Statham) launches himself on an electrifying chase through Los Angeles in pursuit of the Chinese mobster who has stolen his nearly indestructible heart. Amy Smart, Dwight Yoakam, Efren Ramirez, Clifton Collins Jr. and Bai Ling co-star.

Click for trailer

This has got to be the worst poster I have ever seen...

A new international poster for the upcoming CRANK 2: HIGH VOLTAGE in which Jason Statham returns as the adrenaline fueled Chev Chelios has surfaced and though it's not as "electrifying" as the previous posters, it's still funky cool. This time around, Chelios is implanted with an electrical heart that requires regular jolts of electricity to keep pumping so he has to keep having sex with Amy Smart in public to stay alive long enough to get back at the bastards who did this to him. The high voltage action starts April 17th.

crank2-german.jpg

Source: http://joblo.com/index.php?id=25345