TV Schedules for Tom

sidewaysgaze

OMG!! You are SOO right, Aly!! If I didn't already think he was HAWT, I would after seeing that!! Holy CRAP, he looked so damn HAWT!! Check out this vid!!

http://www.tbs.com/video/index/0,,230228%7C362390%7C,00.html

Thanks for posting that video!

I'm so jealous of that audience. Tom performing in disguises? I wish I could see him doing that. Enjoyed Tom's voices and his guitar playing. And that clip of Tom. :P

I can actually play guitar; now I want to jam w/ TJ. Who wouldn't?

Tom sure knows how to wow a crowd.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At official Lopez Tonight site,there are 2 videos from Tom's appealing and amusing appearance on the show. One is the full (I think?) clip of Tom being interviewed by George Lopez, and then there a 2nd clip of Tom's complete performance (which was cut down for the regular show) of the song Tom sung and played (for Glen Shirley role! I guess that got a green light!).

During the interview George brought up that fact that Tom's been playing at some clubs in L.A. in disguise to hone his craft for the Glen Shirley role. Great, George has now blown Tom's cover! ContactMusic picked up the story: http://www.contactmusic.com/news.nsf/story...ercover_1167066

During the interview, with George Lopez, Tom's Indian film was discussed, as well as the Vibram "shoes" and Hung and Tom's "lunchbox"...LOL

http://www.lopeztonight.com/episode_recaps...ot_and_hung.php

Jen

At official Lopez Tonight site,there are 2 videos from Tom's appealing and amusing appearance on the show. One is the full (I think?) clip of Tom being interviewed by George Lopez, and then there a 2nd clip of Tom's complete performance (which was cut down for the regular show) of the song Tom sung and played (for Glen Shirley role! I guess that got a green light!). [/url]

Jen

Last I heard, Tony Kaye was set up as the director for it.

• 3 weeks later...
Just a little FYI---

Give 'Em Hell, Malone is going to be playing on Showtime (SHO2) at 12AM on Wed Oct 6th. Check your local listings...The movie is awesome and well worth it!!!

Cool! Thanks for that info Aly. Now even more people will see GEHM through Showtime. :)

Jen

In case you missed the first showing of GEHM...it looks like it will be playing again tomorrow, Tuesday the 12th and Thursday the 14th all at various times on Showtime. Now you don't have an excuse as to why you haven't seen it...unless of course you don't subscribe to showtime LOL. Check your local listings for the times.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.