HUNG

Guest AdminGuyX

Some totally useless information...

That beam has an actual cost of around $200 bucks at a variety of Michigan lumber yards. But you can buy it on Craigs list for $75....probably have to pay extra for the serial killer to install it though.

• Replies 661
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest AdminGuyX
One thing I was wondering about in "The Pickle Jar" episode was Ray's comments about blood and gore at the drive-in. Courious if that was Ray's scripted diolouge or if it was Tom's ;)

Yeah, that struck me too, that Tom might have had some influence on that scene. Could just be a like minded writer too.

:)

Article about Hung and it being filmed in various places in 'n' around Detroit:

"For a crumbling American dream, Detroit shows very well on network TV. We're a pretty place, everything considered."

http://www.metrotimes.com/screens/story.asp?id=14212

Jen

Interview with Colette Burson, co-creator of Hung:

"When I watch the show I watch Ray. My eyes are on him. I am always aware of how we are crafting him. In the editing room they always joke that I’m sort of the warrior for Ray. I am very conscious of how we are presenting him to the world."

http://womenandhollywood.com/2009/07/30/in...reator-of-hung/

Jen

Just saw that news, Nighthawk, and was coming over here to post it, lol!

Here's a couple of articles about the pickup.

http://www.tvsquad.com/2009/07/30/hbo-exec...ewed-gervais-a/

http://www.variety.com/article/VR111800670...=1&nid=2562

Congratulations on the pickup, Thomas!!! Looking forward to lots more of the show!

Also, TV Squad has an interesting article about why Spartacus gets a fake, ..ahem,.. but Hung doesn't.

http://www.tvsquad.com/2009/07/30/spartacu...s-but-not-hung/

Things that make you go, Hmmmmm? :P

Great news! Well done, everybody! :P

Finally saw this episode and this was the funniest one yet! :lol: Loved it!

I was SO hoping that his ex would smack the hell out of Lenore! That would have been funny as hell!

I loved the parts with "Molly", especially the last one when Ray finally realized exactly what he could do with his "gift". It's no wonder that all of the critics have been saying that the fourth episode was the best one yet. I totally agree. The first few were great, but the show was still finding its legs. But the fourth definitely shows what the show is capable of and where it could be going.

I changed my mind. - Best line of the whole episode!

...and a review of last night's episode of Hung, with plot spoilers, and well as more in-depth commentary on Press Conference for Hung:

"...it seemed like every question, intentionally or not, was laced with a double-entendre."

http://sepinwall.blogspot.com/2009/08/hung...-early-for.html

Jen

Geez! The way that guy wrote that makes Thomas sound like a major asshole! When it sounds like it was really the critics who were needling him. I don't blame TJ for being prickly. Some people just don't know how to take a joke.

Hope TJ can overlook things like that.

Interesting read, Jen & mediumfan, thanks for the postings. I could see where the sophomoric questions become highly annoying. There's so much more going on in this show than dick.

I've been thinking about last night's episode w/ Jemma. Jemma's character, to me, is quite anti-sympatico. I'm just as dumbfounded by her mind f**k as Ray is. I was even watching it w/ a guy who did counter-terrorism in the middle east and he likened Jemma's game to his field training! I certainly hope that Jemma doesn't stay for long - she represents women in their worst manipulative state.

Interesting read, Jen & mediumfan, thanks for the postings. I could see where the sophomoric questions become highly annoying. There's so much more going on in this show than dick.

Yeah, I think they want you to believe those were journalists and critics asking the questions, but it was really a group of middleschoolers on a field trip.

I hope TJ doesn't regret his decision to be in that show.

"Right, those poor sullied creatures of the night. No. Absolutely not. I just don’t want to know what they go through after I give them my $300."

Hahaha!!

This show is really great!

Watched the last two episodes yesterday.

What I love about it is that you never know what's coming next.

Loved The Pickle Jar episode especially.

TJ's doing a fantastic job and so does everybody else.

Yeah, I think the "Pickle Jar" episode is my favorite episode so far. I haven't seen the last one yet.

TJ is doing such a fantastic job in the show. I think one of my favorite scenes so far was in the Pickle Jar episode when the kids were making the presentation of the money and Ray was so uncomfortable. I love that they're doing voice-overs too, because it gives the show, and his character, so much more depth.

Great job, TJ.

I thought the scenes with him and Molly were very touching and sweet in that episode.

Love the fact, that Ray is not just a "male prostitute", but indeed becomes more and more a "happiness consultant" in general for the ladies. Not just sex, but almost like a psychiatrist.... ;)

Love the voice-overs too.

Since TJ has such a great voice, it works very well.

Can't wait for the next episodes and the next season! :P

• Geoff unpinned this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.