Pictures from Comic-Con 2008 (RAW)

Tom, Tim, and everyone else hope you enjoy these. I'm pissed my eyes were shut on that one but Tom gave me the opp for another photo. :) By the way that shirt is not for sale it was done by my friend Kirk Dupuis for Tim Bradstreet. I have another one for Tom that's being sent out. As soon as I get it I'll figure out how to get it to you Tom.

34194870nn2.jpg42035958np7.jpg

68795997km8.jpg50098498kp7.jpg

89383020fo5.jpg64648928au3.jpg

60138236df3.jpg84778610yf5.jpg

54776799xb8.jpg10az9.jpg

More in next post...

Hi all! Kirk Dupuis here.. I just wanted to reach out to all you very nice people who motivated me to fulfill a mission: get the shirt to San Diego... Mission: Accomplished. Thanks so much Edward, for connecting on FACEBOOK... and Thanks Tim, Tom, and the rest for Showin' Off the work - You are gonna get some more stuff real soon... and I'll be sendign the first batch out later this week. Nice Photos guys... I am very pleased it all worked out and truly miss my roots in San Diego, but I will set up a booth next year!

Hi all! Kirk Dupuis here.. I just wanted to reach out to all you very nice people who motivated me to fulfill a mission: get the shirt to San Diego... Mission: Accomplished. Thanks so much Edward, for connecting on FACEBOOK... and Thanks Tim, Tom, and the rest for Showin' Off the work - You are gonna get some more stuff real soon... and I'll be sendign the first batch out later this week. Nice Photos guys... I am very pleased it all worked out and truly miss my roots in San Diego, but I will set up a booth next year!

here are some pixes from the step by step...

http://www.new.facebook.com/album.php?aid=...mp;id=725786257

I adore !!! :)

and I want a tee-shirt !!! B)

Fun shots! That booth stayed busy all the time.

I've got a few shots posted over on the TJ's part of the forum-

http://rawstudios.invisionzone.com/index.p...c=564&st=20

Oh, and if you went to the con, check out pg99 in the souvenir book (the one with the Alex Ross cover)- I had one of my cartoons printed in the King Kong section!

linkong72.jpg

Lin :ph34r: