The Punisher: WarZone

Tim Bradstreet

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thomas Jane-

it's like taking money to murder your brother. sometimes, they really can't pay you enough. TJ

Hey~ an eye for an eye baby! a tooth for freakin' tooth. Fuckin Hamlet's uncle did it. Uncle Claudius killed his brother for his wife and throne.

the $$$price$$$ was just about right.

no it wasn't.

A true brother you can't kill. or can you? In Indian mythology 2 brothers led war against each other for the universe. I mean- that's pretty tempting - the whole fuckin' universe, dude?

Oedipus fucked his mom and killed his dad. Albiet he was 'misled' he surely didn't mind it that much cause when he found out, all he did was gouge out his eyes with Jocasta's pin. He just blinded himself. You would think he would committ suicide or something if it meant that much to him.

sveinx

Thomas Jane-

Hey~ an eye for an eye baby! a tooth for freakin' tooth. Fuckin Hamlet's uncle did it. Uncle Claudius killed his brother for his wife and throne.

the $$$price$$$ was just about right.

no it wasn't.

A true brother you can't kill. or can you? In Indian mythology 2 brothers led war against each other for the universe. I mean- that's pretty tempting - the whole fuckin' universe, dude?

Oedipus fucked his mom and killed his dad. Albiet he was 'misled' he surely didn't mind it that much cause when he found out, all he did was gouge out his eyes with Jocasta's pin. He just blinded himself. You would think he would committ suicide or something if it meant that much to him.

sveinx

What the hell are you talking about?

Let's all talk about this guy...

dolphiscastlecc2.jpg

After all, he's Tim Bradstreet's mentor and favorite actor.

-TL

TL - You are a complete bastard ;)

This is probably going to sound super lame, or maybe it won't. I'm gonna tell you anyway.

In 1991 I weighed 330 pounds. I lead a sedentary lifestyle, I pretty much sit for a living.

I also like food, bad food, couple that with bad eating habits - Don't eat all day and then by late night I'm starving so I would end up eating junk food before bed.

I was 24 years old and a big fat fuck. I had no energy, I felt like crud, I had to do something about it.

I won't bore you with diet info and the blah blah blah, I'll get to the point. I lost 100 pounds in just under 5 months.

How? Strict 2000 cal diet, exercise (the fucking KEY), walking, cardio workout, calisthenics, stretching, and a little weights.

My workout program? Fucking Dolph Lundgren tape.

I integrated some other info I'd gathered and combined it with one of Dolph's workout tapes (still have it) and it worked like nobody's business.

I didn't starve myself, I just ate right and exercised, I made it my religion.

100 pounds of poison shed in 5 months. Thanks Dolph.

- TB

Guest AdminGuyX

I always thought Dolph's Punisher looked a lot like Whilce Portacio's version while Tom was more in line with Steve Dillon's.

Not that anyone should care about that.

:)

What the hell are you talking about?

If you figure it out, let me know. It was a fun read anyway.

I'm so going to be late for work . . .

I always thought Dolph's Punisher looked a lot like Whilce Portacio's version while Tom was more in line with Steve Dillon's.

I kinda see it, also maybe a little Jim Lee regarding Lundgren. Agree on the Tom looking like the Dillon Punisher.

Just think if you had watched Gymkata, what you could have transformed your body into. I know it's not Dolph, but a Gymkata joke is always good. I've been drinking.

gymkata.jpg

NOBODY takes a dump on Kurt Thomas during MY watch!

;)

Hard to believe this was the same Robert Clouse that directed Bruce Lee in the seminal, Enter The Dragon.

- TB

Does he have annoying hobo neighbors or are we free of the neighbors thing all together this time?

Shakespeare quoting drunk hobo neighbors get it right.

And no there aren't hobos, C.H.U.D.s or mole men to speak of in the script either. Though since they seemed to go really comic booky with this one, it probably wouldn't have been out of place.

While we're talkin about who our Punisher's looked like in film

Dolph has Jim Lee's Punisher written all over him

Tom Jane has Steve Dillon's

Ray Stevenson has Bradstreet's

Tim - Way to go on the dieting and working out. When I graduated high school I started to diet really shitty and worked out inconsistently and eventually stopped for 7 months straight up until recently. I used to sleep late cause of bouncing at the bars and wake up late. I also didn't eat good and when I did eat, it was junk and it was late. I ate no more than twice a day and shitty. I went from 5'9 175 to 205. My body fat went from like 10% to about 16%. It sucked.

One thing I disagree with you on however is how you said exercise is the key. I personal trained some friends and family and always told them that dieting is more important than working out. I tell people it's 20% working out and 80% dieting. I say this because you work out for only a couple of hours a day and dieting if done right, should be taking up your whole day. If you had the time to either diet or exercise, I suggested dieting. However when combined, you get results baby! Sometimes people can get away with eating like shit and build muscle after weightlifting. In this case, it's genetics. It doesn't hold up forever though.

-Raffi