The Punisher: WarZone

Not so much Miramax as the MPAA. The only reason he went black and white for that white was so he didn't have to cut out any of the violence. Like I said red = bad to the MPAA.

The MPAA have no push over a Norwegian distributor... A movie company does.

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So who is this fat guy supposed to be? And does anyone have the latest script?

He one the the Irish gangsters,trying to hide from Castle .

We were going to get it without the black & white too... but Miramax said no. :mellow:

Yeah I know that really sucked:(But I think it was 50/50 Miramax and the MPAA.

I just don't see the Punisher as a PG-13 character,maybe it's just me.

Hi Mr. Jane:)

I just don't see the Punisher as a PG-13 character,maybe it's just me.

Let me back up for a sec,I know alot of people who feel the same.

I find it amusing that you posted like 5 times in the space of about 10 minutes, back-to-back.

I know,it felt like I was talking to myself LOL.Plus I had to respond to a couple of people:)

There's a button that says edit, if you press it you can add to your original posts, you should try it some time.

Sometimes I'm so tired(from College and work),I don't think about stuff like that until after.

Wow! Things are pretty quiet here now. I guess we're all debated out. Anyway, does anyone have the hensleigh p2 script, or the most recent War zone script?

Yeah things did get very quiet here.I guess you are right about everybody,being debated out(accept for me,I still have alot of fight left)If you want to read the Hensleigh script,just google it that's how I found it(Trust you are not missing much lol).Or go to IMB,I some people there have it.And sorry man,I don't know where to found the recent PWZ script.You can read Lexi's script,it's about the same(just some minor changes,to make it more like the comic)

Well theres sod all news on PWZ now. Except it now seems that Marvel are releasing another Ennis run of the Punisher called... wait for it... "Punisher Warzone". It looks like artistically its a return to old white boots punisher stuff. Has nothing to do with the release of the movie except in name. Oh and this six part series is due for release in December. Bit of a tie in there.

check out the story here

Yeah things did get very quiet here.I guess you are right about everybody,being debated out(accept for me,I still have alot of fight left)If you want to read the Hensleigh script,just google it that's how I found it(Trust you are not missing much lol).Or go to IMB,I some people there have it.And sorry man,I don't know where to found the recent PWZ script.You can read Lexi's script,it's about the same(just some minor changes,to make it more like the comic)

Cool, Thanks.

Guest AdminGuyX

Has there been any new promtional materials for PWZ released in the last couple of weeks besides the hot topic T's?

Photos, merch, tie ins? What kind of stuff would be cool to see?

Any new interviews?

I know Marvel is doing a 6 issue PWZ comic with Ennis and Dillon that doesn't actually tie into the film, but shares a name is being released the same time. :(

If they do an adaptation of the film adaptation, who should write it and draw it? That is if the adaptation of the adaptation doesn't rip a hole in the space time continuum like that super collider they are turning on tomorrow. ;)

I just saw a tumbleweed.

You guys are never happy. ;)

Here I thought everyone would be happy they can talk about their feelings openly and their unabashed excitement for the film.

Guess without conflict we don't have much to say.

Here I thought everyone would be happy they can talk about their feelings openly and their unabashed excitement for the film.

Guess without conflict we don't have much to say.

Oh, there's not much to say, right now. I think all the principles involved in the recent bad publicity have pretty much played themselves out, at least for now. The victors have run secretely off with their spoils, the losers left behind with sore back ends. What neither party realises is that, no matter who won this publicly played out "war," it was the film and the fans that got hurt.

The next round of negativity will commence with the next trailer or other released material.

Nomad

If they do an adaptation of the film adaptation, who should write it and draw it? That is if the adaptation of the adaptation doesn't rip a hole in the space time continuum like that super collider they are turning on tomorrow. ;)

You guys are never happy. ;)

If it's anything like the 2004 comic adaptation it'll be shit.

You guys are all fucking morons!

Is that better?

:P

Fred

I just had this vision of all the guys on this board lined up and fucking morons. The morons sort of looked like this: :blink: , but with longer hair. :P

Nomad

Well theres sod all news on PWZ now. Except it now seems that Marvel are releasing another Ennis run of the Punisher called... wait for it... "Punisher Warzone". It looks like artistically its a return to old white boots punisher stuff. Has nothing to do with the release of the movie except in name. Oh and this six part series is due for release in December. Bit of a tie in there.

check out the story here

Yeah, it's definitely a direct sequel to his work on Marvel Knights. I can't wait.