Bradstreet Comicon Schedule part 2

Wednesday, July 23.

Set up of RAW booth and Preview night.

Thursday, July 24.

Appearing at the RAW booth - number 5339, off and on, all day.

2:00pm - 3:00pm - Talent Signing - PUNISHER WARZONE (1 Hour) - Time changed

Featuring Ray Stevenson and Timothy Bradstreet

Marvel Booth #2429

5:00pm - 7:00pm PUNISHER WARZONE Cocktail Reception.

8:00pm Dinner (private)

11:00pm - ? Hyatt bar or some other public watering hole.

Friday, July 25.

2:00pm - 5:00pm - Signing and set up at Splashpage Art.com - Booth 4203

5:00pm - 7:00pm - Back to RAW booth.

8:00pm - ? - SOIREE AT COMIC CON, HOSTED BY RAW STUDIOS AND GRAPPLE ENTERTAINMENT

Saturday, July 26.

10:00am - 11:00am - Signing at the Image booth #2729.

Signing Studio Space, a new art book, along with Howard Chaykin, Tommy Lee Edwards, and Brian Talbot.

3:00pm - 4:00pm - Signing at the Harlequin/Gold Eagle booth - Signing Rogue Angel. Booth #1220 - Time changed

4:00pm - Close - Back at the RAW booth and networking.

7:00pm - 10:00pm - Dinner (private)

10:00-12:00 World Premiere! Mutant Chronicles — Special "work-in-progress" feature film screening hosted by stars Thomas Jane (The Mist), Ron Perlman (Hellboy II), and Devon Aoki (Sin City). This is the first public showing in our hemisphere of this steampunk action-adventure. A disparate squad of former enemy soldiers undertakes a suicide mission deep into the seething heart of the otherworldly mutant scourge bent on human extinction. Unrated, uncut, unreal. Q&A with cast, director Simon Hunter (Lighthouse), and producer Edward R. Pressman (The Crow). Room 6CDEF

1:00AM - ? - Mutant Chronicles Q&A

Sunday, July 27.

1:00pm - 3:00pm - Signing and set up at Splashpage Art.com - Booth 4203

3:00pm - Close - Back at the RAW booth.

9:00pm - ? Dead Dog Party courtesy of Bob Chapman and Graphitti Designs. This year's theme is a celebration of Dave Stevens, his life, his work, and a posthumous 53rd birthday party.

As always I will have Originals for sale, also artist proofs (13X19, full color or black and white), Maximum Black (my first art book), and some other goodies.

This year I'm featuring the release of a limited edition artist proof featuring the cover art for Punisher Max #60, my last issue. This proof is printed on a special archival enhanced matte paper. It's twice as thick as my normal proofs, the color and printing are museum quality. These Special Edition proofs are limited to a run of 50, signed and numbered. They will sell out fast so make sure you find me before Sunday.

I'm holding back approximately 15 of the limited proofs for direct sales to my friends on the board. Will be starting a new thread for that.

Hope to see you at the show!

- Tim

Also - For anyone attending the show that would like a specific proof, let me know what you want and I'll have it at the show with me.

Just let me know what cover it's from or stop by the Plycon proof list and tell me the proof #.

Just stop by and pick it up.

Cutoff for orders is Thursday 2:00AM PST.

I'll also have orders made at the show filled over the weekend for pick-ups on Sunday.

- TB