Jump to content

Recommended Posts

So cool that Tom is doing this - and such a good price too. ❤️

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Literally only got sorted a few days ago.

Its gone through a real interesting process to get Toms DC cut into 3D and then ready for the big screen. Lots of work BTS so im hoping it has a really good turn out.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/24/2019 at 3:04 PM, Geoff said:

Literally only got sorted a few days ago.

Its gone through a real interesting process to get Toms DC cut into 3D and then ready for the big screen. Lots of work BTS so im hoping it has a really good turn out.

 

I hope so too. Were I able to go, I would... even though I'd have to take a handbag full of meds, due to 3D films giving me near-instant excruciating migraines. I'll be there in spirit though - as I'm sure will we all!

Oh, and I recently managed to find a digital copy of Dark Country - just need to make time to actually watch it. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, The Goktor said:

I hope so too. Were I able to go, I would... even though I'd have to take a handbag full of meds, due to 3D films giving me near-instant excruciating migraines. I'll be there in spirit though - as I'm sure will we all!

Oh, and I recently managed to find a digital copy of Dark Country - just need to make time to actually watch it. 

Oh God - definitely make time, it’s sooo worth it! 👍👍👍

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Gail said:

Oh God - definitely make time, it’s sooo worth it! 👍👍👍

I shall... at some point. I don't want to have to do it in multiple sittings, hence needing to make some time to do it properly. Working 14-16 hours a day doesn't leave a lot of time for movies!

Link to post
Share on other sites

I appreciate even more you spending time with us on this forum! 

You're right, make sure the phone is off and the door has a sign "do not disturb or you're dead". This should work. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Enaira said:

I appreciate even more you spending time with us on this forum! 

You're right, make sure the phone is off and the door has a sign "do not disturb or you're dead". This should work. 

Awww, thank you, Ariane - that's so kind of you to say so!

My phone is in a constant state of offness - I find it so intrusive, and when I'm writing, I really don't need it bothering me! I'm liking the do not disturb sign idea - although, in fairness, K completely gets my need for alone time. :ph34r:

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, The Goktor said:

Awww, thank you, Ariane - that's so kind of you to say so!

My phone is in a constant state of offness - I find it so intrusive, and when I'm writing, I really don't need it bothering me! I'm liking the do not disturb sign idea - although, in fairness, K completely gets my need for alone time. :ph34r:

Ariane’s right - you sound like such a busy lady, it’s good that you spend as much time with us here as you do, you certainly provide us with plenty of Expanse info and general chuckles!!  (Would have picked up on this earlier but the dreaded jet lag is messing with my head a bit today! 😴)

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Gail said:

Ariane’s right - you sound like such a busy lady, it’s good that you spend as much time with us here as you do, you certainly provide us with plenty of Expanse info and general chuckles!!  (Would have picked up on this earlier but the dreaded jet lag is messing with my head a bit today! 😴)

Oh, jet lag is the pits - hope it goes soon. Big hugs xx

And thank you too, your words mean so much, Gail; I feel so fortunate to have stumbled across so many lovely people here. I am truly blessed! ❤️

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, The Goktor said:

Oh, jet lag is the pits - hope it goes soon. Big hugs xx

Thanks chick  x

18 minutes ago, The Goktor said:

And thank you too, your words mean so much, Gail; I feel so fortunate to have stumbled across so many lovely people here. I am truly blessed! ❤️

As are we all - this is The Best Forum In The World (it’s official, there was a vote and everything! 😁)

Link to post
Share on other sites

Fantastic - thanks so much for sharing those photos, Geoff. Very cool! Do you know how well it was attended? (Hoping it was sold out!)

Link to post
Share on other sites

I honestly don't have a clue on any of it. Not spoken with Thomas for a week or so. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Twitter? Don't do the Twit.

Alas no I wasn't there but a lovely lady called Anne was and she took some great pictures that I'll load up later.

Thomas said it was a fantastic afternoon.  So I'm really pleased for him. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Ha, missed this one that got posted by someone that went. 

 

69711156_158747145192967_4735582892005865007_n.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites

I think Thomas will stick out on socials later (some of em anyways, all kindly taken and sent by Anne) 

1.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...