THOR

relias33

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At first I thought it was normal fanboy racism, Michael Clarke Duncan as the Kingpin all over again. Then it turns out it's actual white supremacists, which even more funny.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I don't recall reading anywhere that it takes place in the past and present but of course it takes place in two "dimensions" if you will.... Asgard and Earth, so I don't know?

-Raf

god, the trailer is hysterically funny, Thor, with an Uzi. And the voice over guy on the trailer...jesus.

I don't recall reading anywhere that it takes place in the past and present but of course it takes place in two "dimensions" if you will.... Asgard and Earth, so I don't know?

-Raf

Okay, a dimension thing - got it. Literally, when I saw the commercial, it was a blur out of the corner of my eye - and I'm behind with my forum & movie homework :) - so thanks.

god, the trailer is hysterically funny, Thor, with an Uzi. And the voice over guy on the trailer...jesus.

That is funny - hey, at least for the Nash-as-Thor-fans, he shows up in some kind of Thor movie! ;)

I'm not quite one of those confused grandmas mentioned in the write-up, but definitely a bemused fun auntie! LOL :) so it's like, "oh, there's Richard Grieco - where's he been?"

Archived