When will you ever learn that sometimes it's okay to have an off day?

Dude I just had a week off! Isolated in the wilds of OZARK lake country, and lemme tell ya, it was real nice to see my folks and brother/sister's families but after 3 days I was climbing the walls.

Now I'm back and the throttle is DOWN ;)

- TB

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude I just had a week off! Isolated in the wilds of OZARK lake country, and lemme tell ya, it was real nice to see my folks and brother/sister's families but after 3 days I was climbing the walls.

Now I'm back and the throttle is DOWN ;)

- TB

I think Raffi meant just to phone one in. Come on 'Street, just one really sucky cover! Stick figure Frank, petting kittens while working in the garden :lol:

Read it and weep my brothas

76639comic_storystory_full-6100132.jpg

- tb

Wow!!! That is amazing!

Bravo, Bradstreet! Bravo!

The gun comes alive out of the picture beautifully. Such a chilling effect.

Glad you had a good time Tim!

NL - I did mean what you thought I meant, but it's always nice to hear that our guy can have a breather for a minute and enjoy himself as well.

But seriously Tim, when are you gonna suck?

I try not to waste SUCK-a-tude on anything these days, though you guys are usually the better judge of that ;)

Man it's off topic but I'm working on a couple things I'm SO completely excited about.

Both involve people I'm a massive fan of, as are many of you.

I'll just say the names and leave the rest to the four winds for now . . .

Guillermo del Toro

Rob Halford

I just got goosebumps ;)

- tb

I try not to waste SUCK-a-tude on anything these days, though you guys are usually the better judge of that

Man it's off topic but I'm working on a couple things I'm SO completely excited about.

Guillermo del Toro

Rob Halford

I just got goosebumps

- tb

Mr Bradstreet, I think we all just did :D

I try not to waste SUCK-a-tude on anything these days, though you guys are usually the better judge of that ;)

Guillermo del Toro

Rob Halford

I just got goosebumps ;)

- tb

Hot damn!

I wanna work with them! Damn you Bradstreet. Get to work with these people. The most interaction I get with guys of that caliber is bodyguard work and I barely get to spend time with them or talk to them. It's quick and to the point. Fuckin A

What in the world could you be working on with del Toro? I remember an interview from the Saturn Awards where del Toro mentions he's narrowed his next project down to a few choices. Unless it's not film related?

• 4 weeks later...
Well, it's official. Marvel has got the film rights for the Punisher back.

Man, it would be nice for the one actor that truly gives a shit about the character to get another run at it.

Man, it would be nice for the one actor that truly gives a shit about the character to get another run at it.

Yeah it would be cool if Jane was brought on board. And if he still has a good relationship with the folks from Marvel, maybe he will. Though I think the will end up getting someone new for old Frank.

Yeah it would be cool if Jane was brought on board. And if he still has a good relationship with the folks from Marvel, maybe he will. Though I think the will end up getting someone new for old Frank.

What!? I was clearly talking about Lundgren! :lol:

If no Jane, and I stress I that I do bloody well want to see Jane get another shot at Frank, then I nominate Sean Bean.

They need to focus on a good fucking script and director first. We have had two great Punisher's, but the movies were lame. It really sucks. because Frank is my favorite fictional hero, just above Batman and Wolverine. Marvel! Give him the movie he deserve's, and make sure Tim does the promo posters for it!

Well, the character is back at Marvel so that's a start. I don't care if it's PG-13 or R, they just need to make a good movie with a decent plot and great performances from the actors.

If they can make a movie that gives you the feeling of Taken, then a solid Punisher film can be made. Think about it.....just needs to be more graphic. I'm not saying the same story.... just the same type of feeling.

If they can make a movie that gives you the feeling of Taken, then a solid Punisher film can be made. Think about it.....just needs to be more graphic. I'm not saying the same story.... just the same type of feeling.

Like the idea of Taken, but run it into a tv series 24 meets Sopranos. Now that's something I could sink my teeth into.

I don't know, the right director can make something seem graphic without really having to show anything. Take the original Texas Chainsaw Massacre and even the torture scene from the 2004 film. If a new film is to be made and it is PG-13 I won't lose any sleep.

I've always said the Punisher could make for a good HBO series

Dude, everybody thinks that.

Then lets do it! HBO series. Tell marvel to pitch that shit to HBO! Fffffffuck. Jane is already familiar with working for HBO, he should do bothhhh. Shoot Hung then shoot Punisher then take some time off and chillll