Coen brothers' next film to "Burn"

From REUTERS:

Moviegoers won't to have wait long to see the next film from Joel and Ethan Coen, the Oscar-winning brothers behind "No Country For Old Men."

Their next project, the dark espionage comedy "Burn After Reading," will be released September 12 via Focus Features, the studio said Monday. The cast includes George Clooney, John Malkovich, Brad Pitt, Tilda Swinton, and Frances McDormand, Joel Coen's wife.

The Coens last month won the best picture, directing and adapted screenplay Oscars for "No Country For Old Men." The Miramax Films/Paramount Vantage co-production is the most commercially successful of their career, with domestic ticket sales of $69.7 million to date.

• 11 months later...

Saw this and REALLY dug it. Brad Pitt delivers yet again and Clooney is priceless. The whole cast is brilliant and it's funny in that truly original Coen quirky way. High marks for this one.

I don't know, I just found it to be a meaner movie regarding its characters. Think about it.

But my favorite bit in it is

Richard Jenkins getting a hatchet to the head and then it cuts to Simmons "Wait what?"

Yeah everybody gets screwed in this one. My favorite was Brad Pitt getting shot in the head. The characters are priceless in this film though. Great acting all around. One of the few movies that is so utterly depressing and so fun at the same time.