Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Oh you're all gonna need sit down for this one......... 

What happens when Tom and Anne get left to thier own devices in a set very funny mini 1 minute series of episodes!

Cumming soon.

On insta @tanadaloveandsex 

Edit. Test trailer removed for edit. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

It is hilarious! If this ain't love...

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Geoff changed the title to T & A: Love and Sex
1 hour ago, Samantha 24 said:

😄 awesome -Can you say when ? 

Short answer is no.

We think its gonna be the first scripted Instagram series. Tom and Anne have written 22 1 minute episodes and they are planning on finishing filming this week. 

Its hysterical and they cant wait to show everyone, but obviously now isnt the right time to do so.

Will update more once filming is finished and we are ready to go

Link to post
Share on other sites

Genius! 

Looking forward to watching these episodes. It's crazy fun for both them and their fans 👍🏻

They've put the confinement time to good use and now know their new house from all possible positions!

I mean, you know,  camera positions!

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Enaira said:

Genius! 

Looking forward to watching these episodes. It's crazy fun for both them and their fans 👍🏻

They've put the confinement time to good use and now know their new house from all possible positions!

I mean, you know,  camera positions!

lol, yeah we've done those jokes, I asked to see the outtakes and blooper reel. Anne said no lol. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

The blowpers?

I don't get why she said no 😳

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Enaira said:

The blowpers?

I don't get why she said no 😳

lol, I should have asked how many times they rehearsed. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh my God this is brilliant!! 😂😂

I guess this is what happens when two creative minds are given nothing to do for a while, good to see they’re enjoying lockdown though!  Would pay good money to see the outtakes! 🤣

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Geoff said:

We think its gonna be the first scripted Instagram series. Tom and Anne have written 22 1 minute episodes and they are planning on finishing filming this week. 

Its hysterical and they cant wait to show everyone, but obviously now isnt the right time to do so.

Will update more once filming is finished and we are ready to go

HaHa!! This series is gonna be outrageous! 🤣  There haven't been a lot of reasons to laugh on social media lately, so it's nice that they're having fun together. Not sure when there will be a right time to release it. Guess they'll just have to put it out there when it's ready & hope for the best.  

It actually won't be the first scripted IG series. Surprisingly, there have been others. This will be the first one I'll watch, though. HaHa! Glad they're putting it on IG & not Quibi.  

Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah was having a look today and there have been a few IG series just gonna go with this being the best though lol.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Geoff said:

Yeah was having a look today and there have been a few IG series just gonna go with this being the best though lol.

Well, it's by TJ, so that alone clearly puts it above the rest. 😎 😅

Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Geoff said:

Yeah was having a look today and there have been a few IG series just gonna go with this being the best though lol.

 

31 minutes ago, Rosella said:

Well, it's by TJ, so that alone clearly puts it above the rest. 😎 😅

👍 to both!!

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 weeks later...

Honest I've not laughed this much in a while. Final editing being done now. You lot are gonna love it! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Geoff said:

Honest I've not laughed this much in a while. Final editing being done now. You lot are gonna love it! 

I cannot wait anymore !!!!!😀

Link to post
Share on other sites

Sure will ! TJ saying his line "that sounds like a terrible idea" in a perfectly serious way as if he was innocent like a lamb is a great teaser 😂

Link to post
Share on other sites

And his follow up line later on “Oh f*** it, let’s just do it!” really sounded like he was only gonna do it under duress to keep Anne happy!  Yeah right TJ, you’re fooling nobody 😂😂 Can’t wait to see what they’ve put together!!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh I think you're all gonna be happy with some of Toms scenes! 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey - just putting it out there, if Anne needs a stunt double or an understudy, ya know.............😉😉

Link to post
Share on other sites

Gail, you really are devoted to the cause!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey, nobody can ever accuse me of not being a committed fan!! 🤣

Link to post
Share on other sites

My services are being offered for purely artistic reasons you understand!!! 
Honest! 😇

Link to post
Share on other sites

Totally selfless. Totally. I get it!

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...