Oh you're all gonna need sit down for this one......... 

What happens when Tom and Anne get left to thier own devices in a set very funny mini 1 minute series of episodes!

Cumming soon.

On insta @tanadaloveandsex 

Edit. Test trailer removed for edit. 

It is hilarious! If this ain't love...

• Geoff changed the title to T & A: Love and Sex
1 hour ago, Samantha 24 said:

😄 awesome -Can you say when ? 

Short answer is no.

We think its gonna be the first scripted Instagram series. Tom and Anne have written 22 1 minute episodes and they are planning on finishing filming this week. 

Its hysterical and they cant wait to show everyone, but obviously now isnt the right time to do so.

Will update more once filming is finished and we are ready to go

Genius! 

Looking forward to watching these episodes. It's crazy fun for both them and their fans 👍🏻

They've put the confinement time to good use and now know their new house from all possible positions!

I mean, you know,  camera positions!

8 minutes ago, Enaira said:

Genius! 

Looking forward to watching these episodes. It's crazy fun for both them and their fans 👍🏻

They've put the confinement time to good use and now know their new house from all possible positions!

I mean, you know,  camera positions!

lol, yeah we've done those jokes, I asked to see the outtakes and blooper reel. Anne said no lol. 

The blowpers?

I don't get why she said no 😳

16 minutes ago, Enaira said:

The blowpers?

I don't get why she said no 😳

lol, I should have asked how many times they rehearsed. 

Oh my God this is brilliant!! 😂😂

I guess this is what happens when two creative minds are given nothing to do for a while, good to see they’re enjoying lockdown though!  Would pay good money to see the outtakes! 🤣

9 hours ago, Geoff said:

We think its gonna be the first scripted Instagram series. Tom and Anne have written 22 1 minute episodes and they are planning on finishing filming this week. 

Its hysterical and they cant wait to show everyone, but obviously now isnt the right time to do so.

Will update more once filming is finished and we are ready to go

HaHa!! This series is gonna be outrageous! 🤣  There haven't been a lot of reasons to laugh on social media lately, so it's nice that they're having fun together. Not sure when there will be a right time to release it. Guess they'll just have to put it out there when it's ready & hope for the best.  

It actually won't be the first scripted IG series. Surprisingly, there have been others. This will be the first one I'll watch, though. HaHa! Glad they're putting it on IG & not Quibi.  

Yeah was having a look today and there have been a few IG series just gonna go with this being the best though lol.

2 minutes ago, Geoff said:

Yeah was having a look today and there have been a few IG series just gonna go with this being the best though lol.

Well, it's by TJ, so that alone clearly puts it above the rest. 😎 😅

36 minutes ago, Geoff said:

31 minutes ago, Rosella said:

Well, it's by TJ, so that alone clearly puts it above the rest. 😎 😅

👍 to both!!

• 3 weeks later...

Honest I've not laughed this much in a while. Final editing being done now. You lot are gonna love it! 

Just now, Geoff said:

Honest I've not laughed this much in a while. Final editing being done now. You lot are gonna love it! 

I cannot wait anymore !!!!!😀

Sure will ! TJ saying his line "that sounds like a terrible idea" in a perfectly serious way as if he was innocent like a lamb is a great teaser 😂

And his follow up line later on “Oh f*** it, let’s just do it!” really sounded like he was only gonna do it under duress to keep Anne happy!  Yeah right TJ, you’re fooling nobody 😂😂 Can’t wait to see what they’ve put together!!

Oh I think you're all gonna be happy with some of Toms scenes! 

Hey - just putting it out there, if Anne needs a stunt double or an understudy, ya know.............😉😉

Gail, you really are devoted to the cause!

Hey, nobody can ever accuse me of not being a committed fan!! 🤣

My services are being offered for purely artistic reasons you understand!!! 
Honest! 😇

Totally selfless. Totally. I get it!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.