Mutant Chronicles

• Replies 717
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if i have a question for Mr. Jane do i just ask it or do i need to make a new thread? I'm new here.....any help would be awesome, also too my question would be out there for the members too...once again thanks. btw the reason why i ask is because it doesnt relate to this thread but this one is the most recent.

if i have a question for Mr. Jane do i just ask it or do i need to make a new thread? I'm new here.....any help would be awesome, also too my question would be out there for the members too...once again thanks. btw the reason why i ask is because it doesnt relate to this thread but this one is the most recent.

Just go to the Thomas Jane part of the forum and then in the section that list Photos of Tom, Thomas Jane, and Introductions, just click on the one that is only titled Thomas Jane. It has a sub-caption that says something like "it was bound to happen, post questions for Tom here." Just click on that topic and there ya go. He isn't on here all that often but with a little prayer he might answer your question (or might have already, just check the previously asked questions). Hope that helped you.

If that was too confusing then here's a direct link. http://rawstudios.invisionzone.com/index.p...0&start=100

Also, welcome to the forum Paul.

Just go to the Thomas Jane part of the forum and then in the section that list Photos of Tom, Thomas Jane, and Introductions, just click on the one that is only titled Thomas Jane. It has a sub-caption that says something like "it was bound to happen, post questions for Tom here." Just click on that topic and there ya go. He isn't on here all that often but with a little prayer he might answer your question (or might have already, just check the previously asked questions). Hope that helped you.

If that was too confusing then here's a direct link. http://rawstudios.invisionzone.com/index.p...0&start=100

Also, welcome to the forum Paul.

thank you Andrew, this is a cool website, hope to become a regular.

You know looking at the background story of the film, or at least from what I have read, mankind is using steam power to power almost everything and four corporations have taken over the world in which they are constantly at war, the Capitol, Bauhaus, Mishima, and the Imperial.

It would be cool to see some prequel stories told in comic books, graphic novels, video games and maybe something in some type of animation. Maybe we could see stories of the 10 characters (counting John Malkovich's character) like how they came to be when they were really young and a story to see how the corporations came to power and when the war started between the corporations.

I would love that. You should start working on this right away James. The graphic novel sounds like it would be the most probable one to happen. I hope someone else has heard your idea or had the same idea and is making this happen. Thanks James, now I'm all excited about a product that doesn't even exist

I would love that. You should start working on this right away James. The graphic novel sounds like it would be the most probable one to happen. I hope someone else has heard your idea or had the same idea and is making this happen. Thanks James, now I'm all excited about a product that doesn't even exist

Ahahahaha! :lol: Well thank you andrew2003. I hope someone also has those ideas in mind.

This is so weird... a movie being leaked way before release... Though 'Halloween'(Rob Z) and 'Hostel 2' experienced the same thing. It's got around 90000 downloads already on the page where I found it. That's alot in that short amount of time! But really too bad people are seeing an apparent unfinished version. That's like bungee jumping, without the bungee...

I ain't got anything against torrents/pirates. But why on earth put up something unfinished? It's already got 90 000 downloads on the page where I found it and it's def. spread all over the web now. So I would suggest that the owners/creators of MC, should take advantage of this situation instead of the obvious cursing it. At least its alot of free "promotion". :ph34r: It's an unfinished version thats been spread right? So thats what the people who's seen it should hear. So when its officially released, more will come to see the official version.

I will not watch this unfinished version though. I prefer having the bungee! And I'm looking forward to seeing it in the theatre, and buying the *hopehope* special collectors edition DVD which will include lots of goodies, and if there's a soundtrack, I'll get that too. ;)

You know looking at the background story of the film, or at least from what I have read, mankind is using steam power to power almost everything and four corporations have taken over the world in which they are constantly at war, the Capitol, Bauhaus, Mishima, and the Imperial.

It would be cool to see some prequel stories told in comic books, graphic novels, video games and maybe something in some type of animation. Maybe we could see stories of the 10 characters (counting John Malkovich's character) like how they came to be when they were really young and a story to see how the corporations came to power and when the war started between the corporations.

great idea. lemme talk to the powers that be. i'll pass it on. (and take all the cred!)

fuck em all. it's like catching a belly dancer take a shit backstage. might be free but it's definately not what she came for.

here's Allcock's latest and greatest. make sure and click ON THE PIC to crack it.

Damn! Cannot seem to download it. Must I somehow be verified before being able to do so? (yes, I am clicking on the pic, as stated)

belly dancer taking a shit backstage......genius! fuck the download...but actually seems to be getting a great response from the guys that have downloaded it and watched it. comments are really good......maybe it will work in reverse and provide some good publicity and spread the word. who knows.

as for the prequels.....great idea. crack that universe wide open. I actually wrote down a bunch of prequel and sequel ideas myself a while ago, so I'll take all the credit thanks very much :P

Great minds think alike David.

You know maybe one story told from all sides could focus on one point in the war when it got really bloody, like what happen in World War 2 with the “Battle of the Bulge” or in Vietnam with the “Tet Offensive”.

Question... if it’s shown in this film or in the next film I wonder what military impact the Necromutants will have? Tom’s character belongs to the Capitol corporation… will they or another corporation gain territory over one of there enemies because of the Necromutants? Or will they lose territory to one of there enemies?

I honestly can't wait to see this. It just sounds and reads like the Magnificent seven, meet the Wild Bunch and kick the innards out of the Dawn of the dead... with Jane and Perlman...this is gonna be the shit man.

Tom's little thumbnail worked just fine for me.

I grabbed it and reduced it a tad, here you go -

Nice job David. Love the black and white version. Gritty and delicious.

gonna miss you at the show.

- TB

PS - By the way, Quint was deluged with emails for people wanting tickets over at AICN so I wouldn't bother emailing at this point.

Only way to get in now is to get in line first and stand around for hours or sweet talk Tom or me at the booth.

And we're not above bribery. See you there.

I'm diggin the new poster (mainly cause of the B&W) but there's something about that shot of Jane that I'm not happy about.

I think this previous poster does him justice...

mutantposternl5.jpg

Maybe Dave Allcock oughtta give this one the gritty steel-lookin Black and White feel too.

-TL

cool. i'm still tweaking the poster and there might be a new tagline. i've now adjusted tom and ron's eyes so they look straight into the lens like malkovich and devon...so the whole gang is staring straight at ya!

finished article out soon.

• Geoff changed the title to Mutant Chronicles
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.