22 minutes ago, Rosella said:

Geoff -- That's great that you get to do the art for this one, too! Can't wait to see your spin on it! 😉

Thanks mate. I'm doing my best but it's coming along well, plus I'm doing another one as a contrast. 

Told you before Geoff, you're hiding your light and being too modest - the Crown Vic poster was ace and I'm sure you'll apply the same high standards to Buick 8! 👏👏👏👏

• Geoff changed the title to Stephen King's From A Buick 8
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

As an update here (although limited) things are moving forward with schedules. People have been lined up and things being put in place but bloody hell there is a lot of work to do before even pre production starts.

Hoping to be shot late this year but thats all I can say at the mo. 

• 1 month later...

*NO SPOILERS :-)*

So I've finally read the book! It is unusual... but you've expected this I guess! The characters, the Buick and the various actions are so precisely described by S. King up to the slightest light beam and colour range that I have a very clear vision of what's going on here. I am impatient to see how the @wearerenegades vision will look like! On their "TJ birthday post", they mentioned the L.A. 3D space... letting me hope that TJ and co will regal us with a 3D version of the movie. I can really see how that would work and it would indeed bring so much! Crossing my fingers...

• 4 months later...

Hi there! If this ain't fake news... it means FAB8 is on hold ? 😫 but then why disclose the news about Jim Mickle? And if Tom's not directing, is he then acting? I truly hope this project will be finished.

https://www.slashfilm.com/from-a-buick-8-movie-director/

6 hours ago, Enaira said:

Hi there! If this ain't fake news... it means FAB8 is on hold ? 😫 but then why disclose the news about Jim Mickle? And if Tom's not directing, is he then acting? I truly hope this project will be finished.

https://www.slashfilm.com/from-a-buick-8-movie-director/

It's not fake. Thomas was never down to direct just produce and yes take the lead as Sandy but we are on hold currently. 

36 minutes ago, Geoff said:

yes take the lead as Sandy but we are on hold currently. 

Oh no... so sad. I guess you can't explain why? They seemed so happy with this first Renegade press release. 

2 hours ago, Enaira said:

Oh no... so sad. I guess you can't explain why? They seemed so happy with this first Renegade press release. 

Lotta politics.......

The rollercoaster of emotions on this side of the forum from "Yeah!"   to   "???"   to  "bummer" within a few weeks is already tough. Can't imagine how it feels for those working weeks/months on it and investing/losing money. Hard job it is.

Bummer.

6 hours ago, Enaira said:

The rollercoaster of emotions on this side of the forum from "Yeah!"   to   "???"   to  "bummer" within a few weeks is already tough. Can't imagine how it feels for those working weeks/months on it and investing/losing money. Hard job it is.

Bummer.

It's as frustrating as it is euphoric  that's for sure. 

On 8/15/2020 at 3:50 PM, Enaira said:

Bummer.

I agree Ariane - I can imagine it’s quite easy to become jaded and cynical in the film industry.  I mean, with Thomas alone there must be countless projects that never saw the light of day (Crimson Blues, Salvage, AMDFASH to name but three) and this must be replicated hundreds of times over.  Brutal indeed😔😢

• Geoff changed the title to Renegade's: From A Buick 8
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.