• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

😉

My questions are ready since a long time. Are they any good? We'll see. They are questions.

Geoff is asking questions every day to TJ so that's not fair 🤣

Gail this time I guess it's worth to disable the email notices on the Q&A or your email box will explode again! 

Im sure you're all gonna have some awesome questions. 

Thinking up a question to ask, I'm finding, is like thinking up a password. I do words. I do good words. Every. Single. Day. Why the frell do I find it so hard, then, to come up with a decent question that doesn't make me come across as a drooling imbecile? 

I had a good question... but it's now completely redundant because what it was relating to didn't actually happen in S4. Or rather, now how I imagined it would be realised. Back to the drawing board! Or, I could just sit back, and let everyone else ask away, and enjoy the ride-along! 

Anyway, thanks Geoff, to you both, for making this happen. What a lovely way to start the Chrimbo hols! ♥️

33 minutes ago, The Goktor said:

Thinking up a question to ask, I'm finding, is like thinking up a password. I do words. I do good words. Every. Single. Day. Why the frell do I find it so hard, then, to come up with a decent question that doesn't make me come across as a drooling imbecile? 

I had a good question... but it's now completely redundant because what it was relating to didn't actually happen in S4. Or rather, now how I imagined it would be realised. Back to the drawing board! Or, I could just sit back, and let everyone else ask away, and enjoy the ride-along! 

Anyway, thanks Geoff, to you both, for making this happen. What a lovely way to start the Chrimbo hols! ♥️

I had exactly that problem on the last one - you want to come across as having a passing acquaintance with intelligence, but since I ended up asking him about tattoos (which he very kindly answered!), you can get a feel of just how informal it is.  Ariane asked about his organ for pity’s sake!  😲!! Thomas is a genuinely nice guy, Geoff weeds out the weirdo questions and everyone just goes with the flow.  I was concerned about coming across as a grade-A doofus but I get the feeling that as long as you don’t get too personal (or pervy!) anything goes.  This ain’t Frost/Nixon after all!! 😉

8 minutes ago, Gail said:

Ariane asked about his organ for pity’s sake!  😲!!

VOCAL organ !

🤣🤣

1 hour ago, Enaira said:

VOCAL organ !

🤣🤣

OMFG!!!!!!!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

You two have totally made my day! ♥️

1 hour ago, Gail said:

I had exactly that problem on the last one - you want to come across as having a passing acquaintance with intelligence,

Right now, even that's a bit of a stretch! 😋

1 hour ago, Gail said:

Ariane asked about his organ for pity’s sake!  😲!! 

Such a strumpet! 🤣

1 hour ago, Gail said:

Geoff weeds out the weirdo [questions]...

And yet, here I still am! Muahahahaaaaaa!

1 hour ago, Gail said:

I was concerned about coming across as a grade-A doofus but I get the feeling that as long as you don’t get too personal (or pervy!) anything goes.  This ain’t Frost/Nixon after all!! 😉

Pah, if it were a political thing, I'd have no trouble at all... not with having just run my local PPC's digital electoral campaign! Fortunately, I don't do pervy... at least not in public! So here I am... at my drawing board, with a wide open space where braining should be happening. 😋

1 hour ago, angelina.elander@gmail.com said:

The fan-girls are gathering up. 🤣I will try to behave this time.  

(Is there a way to change your display name btw?). 

Yup, drop me a note on what you want it changed to and I'll sort it. You will just have to remember it for logging on in future.

11 hours ago, Gail said:

Geoff - are we having a calendar entry for this?  I assume it's drinks in the bar pre-event?

lol, feel free to mingle in the bar area. 

My MIL has booked a table for us all to go out for a meal this evening! The good news is that it's booked for 18:30, so all being well, I should be able to get online by 22:30. Possibly a smidge earlier.

It does mean I'll miss out on pre-event shenanigans in the bar, which is a little disappointing but my MIL is in her 80s, and becoming a little frail of late, so I want to spend as much time with her as I can, while it's still possible.

Plus, she would never understand being blown out for some American dude in a hat, whom she's never heard of, and a bunch of friends who live inside my computer! 🤣

Laters potaters! xx

See you there Nicole - shame you’ll miss drinks in the bar but completely understand your reasons.  

(Love to read your posts BTW, you do make me giggle 🤣🤣)

Me too! Potaters= new word! I've been working on a list of English words or expressions I learned thanks to you 😉 bless your little white funny cotton socks!

15 minutes ago, Nicole said:

my MIL is in her 80s, and becoming a little frail of late, so I want to spend as much time with her as I can, while it's still possible.

Real world has always the priority. I hope you'll have a lovely evening and join us mid-way.

• Geoff changed the title to TJ Q & A ****LIVE****

Welcome one and all to the RAW Christmas Q & A with a very nice chap whose surname is Jane.

Lot to get through I expect so please remember to ask your questions one at a time so Tom has a chance to answer as many different ones as he can.

Please also wait for Thomas to come on and say “Howdy” before starting the questions so that we don’t miss any.

Forum rules apply so respect TJ, and the forum. Anyone not playing nice will have the questions removed and possibly themselves.

Have fun y’all and keep your hands inside the vehicle at all times. Ho-Ho-Ho.

• Geoff changed the title to TJ Q & A
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.