Jump to content

Official Social Media


Geoff
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • 3 months later...
  • Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Whoop whoop you made it! Instagram is now blue-ticked 👍🏻

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Enaira said:

Whoop whoop you made it! Instagram is now blue-ticked 👍🏻

You’ll have to educate me - what does this actually mean? 🤨

Link to comment
Share on other sites

TJ's account is now verified, meaning that people can storm in and enjoy without fearing that he's a fraud.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

It's been a pain in the arse to sort but it means I can now remove and stop all the fake accounts.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/4/2020 at 10:02 AM, Enaira said:

TJ's account is now verified, meaning that people can storm in and enjoy without fearing that he's a fraud.

Yaaaaayyyyy!!! About time!! I don't get what took IG so long to verify him. But he managed to gain thousands of followers before they did.  

On 8/4/2020 at 12:22 PM, Geoff said:

It's been a pain in the arse to sort but it means I can now remove and stop all the fake accounts.

I'll gladly report all the fake ones I come across. But sometimes, IG still lets those fake ones slide by. Just reported another star's fake acct. the other day. IG responded & didn't seem to think it went against their guidelines. Whatever. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, Rosella said:

I'll gladly report all the fake ones I come across. But sometimes, IG still lets those fake ones slide by. Just reported another star's fake acct. the other day. IG responded & didn't seem to think it went against their guidelines. Whatever. 

Yeah I'm finding that too. Even if they let the fake ones stay everyone will know which is the real one now. 

Keep reporting though. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...
On 8/5/2020 at 2:22 PM, Geoff said:

Yeah I'm finding that too. Even if they let the fake ones stay everyone will know which is the real one now. 

Keep reporting though. 

I've managed to get 3 fake TJ's removed so far. 😀  IG kept one up for some reason. They're all so creepy, when they send those DM requests about appreciating my support & being a fan of them for years. I know they're fooling some people, which is sad.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Samantha 24 said:

We have another one ....Please report 🤥

38D31FA0-536D-4000-9B94-BF0D86FB2F71.png

I've had it removed now.  Thx

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
10 minutes ago, Nicole said:

Have I missed something or has Thomas' Insta account been hacked?

 

tj-insta.jpg

It has yes - there was a post from Renegades.  I’ve reported all these posts just to be a nuisance! 😂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Gail said:

It has yes - there was a post from Renegades.  I’ve reported all these posts just to be a nuisance! 😂

Aah, I see. Good for you!

I haven't been paying attention to Insta for a while. 🤪

Link to comment
Share on other sites

43 minutes ago, Gail said:

You have been conspicuous by your absence! 😉😂

I spend half my working life managing other people's social media, so I have lost my enthusiasm for it, somewhat! And right now, the Expanse FB group I admin is taking up so much time, due to trolls. We're still dealing with the influx we had during the US elections and subsequent sedition shenanigans. Also, the absolute troll 💩 I'm having to deal with regarding Cas. Social media can be so bloody toxic. 

My life was so much simpler before the internet!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I get where you’re coming from but on the other hand, if it wasn’t for the interweb there’d be no RAW Studios Forum and the world (well my world at any rate) would be a much poorer place!! 😉

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Gail said:

I get where you’re coming from but on the other hand, if it wasn’t for the interweb there’d be no RAW Studios Forum and the world (well my world at any rate) would be a much poorer place!! 😉

Oh, don't get me wrong, I think the internet is a wonderful thing... I'd be out of a job if it didn't exist! And would never have been able to live in foreign climes. 

But it's a heck of a time-waster, too! 😋

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/17/2021 at 2:00 PM, Nicole said:

I spend half my working life managing other people's social media, so I have lost my enthusiasm for it, somewhat! And right now, the Expanse FB group I admin is taking up so much time, due to trolls. We're still dealing with the influx we had during the US elections and subsequent sedition shenanigans. Also, the absolute troll 💩 I'm having to deal with regarding Cas. Social media can be so bloody toxic. 

My life was so much simpler before the internet!

I can imagine admining - if that's even a word (probably administrating), the group can be a pain and take a lot of time.  :(  People like to sneak in comments and such when they think no one is paying attention.  Or you get the odd one you missed and get called out as if it was done deliberately.  So yeah can fully understand your loss of enthusiasm. 🤗

Link to comment
Share on other sites

So relieved TJ got his Instagram back. 😌 I keep getting more fake ones following me & DMing me. IG removed some but also lets others slide by, when they shouldn't. 🙄

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/20/2021 at 12:16 AM, CJ Mitchell said:

I can imagine admining - if that's even a word (probably administrating), the group can be a pain and take a lot of time.  :(  People like to sneak in comments and such when they think no one is paying attention.  Or you get the odd one you missed and get called out as if it was done deliberately.  So yeah can fully understand your loss of enthusiasm. 🤗

You've hit the nail squarely on the head there, CJ!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share


×
×
  • Create New...