Convention Appearance in Dallas

Any folks local to the Dallas area -

Hope to see you all out at the Dallas Comicon this coming weekend.

For details on the show check this out - http://www.scifiexpo.com/DCC/Next-Convention.html

Also singing with Steve Niles, Cully Hamner and Matt Sturges at Dallas' infamous Zeus Comics from 6-8pm on Friday January 11!

Hope to see you there.

- Tim

Any folks local to the Dallas area -

Hope to see you all out at the Dallas Comicon this coming weekend.

For details on the show check this out - http://www.scifiexpo.com/DCC/Next-Convention.html

Also singing with Steve Niles, Cully Hamner and Matt Sturges at Dallas' infamous Zeus Comics from 6-8pm on Friday January 11!

Hope to see you there.

- Tim

DAMMIT! I role into Austin LATE on the 13th. You guys flying straight back out? I'll be in Austin from 13-21 Jan.

Frederic

Adam G . . . My Brutha!

Yeah, singing. Nice right?

We did a spurring version of Go Tell It On The Mountain, acappella!

Ah well, ya know, I write it off to the all-nighter I was forced to pull in order to justify leaving town for the weekend.

I'm definitely getting too old to work for 19 straight hours. Still though, in spite of the heavy task I was surprisingly spry, just sleep deprived.

Had a great time in Dallas, hung out with Cully Hamner, that Niles guy, Kristian Donaldson, Sara Wilkinson, my pal Scott Harben, Cat Staggs, and some other old friendsy fuckers. We did some show and got drunk and ornery for 3 days. Always a good time.

- TB

Had a great time in Dallas, hung out with Cully Hamner, that Niles guy, Kristian Donaldson, Sara Wilkinson, my pal Scott Harben, Cat Staggs, and some other old friendsy fuckers. We did some show and got drunk and ornery for 3 days. Always a good time.

Great seeing you again man. So, obviously, I'm registered here now, as you requested. Expect an email from me in the near future about some of the stuff we talked about at the show.

And oh yeah, I could sit.

Adam

Grah, I hated to miss this. The Dallas Cons have always been a blast. When's the next one?

Great seeing you again man. So, obviously, I'm registered here now, as you requested. Expect an email from me in the near future about some of the stuff we talked about at the show.

And oh yeah, I could sit.

Adam

Heh, Oh, and DID I sit . . . Upon return.

I think Cat saved me with that darvi/pamprin, or whatever the hell it was.

Had a great time at lunch on Monday with yous.

We shall habla soon mon ami.

- TB