RAW BIRTHDAYS - Let's Celebrate!!

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Happy birthday Sunshine, wherever you are and whatever you're doing I hope you're well ๐Ÿ˜Š

• 2 weeks later...

Wishing you all the best @Rosella! Hope the cake is not only beautiful but also tasty ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐ŸŽ๐Ÿพ

@Gailย @Samantha 24ย @Enairaย @Nicoleย Thank you, ladies!!! ๐Ÿ’–ย ๐Ÿ’—ย ๐Ÿ’ย ๐Ÿ’—ย  I wholeheartedly appreciate all of your lovely Bday wishes. ๐Ÿ˜ย I had a wonderful celebration with my family. I thought it'd be strange to not go out, like usual, but it was actually really nice just to enjoy a home-cooked meal & lots of laughs.ย 

ย 

• 8 months later...

Happy birthday Geoff!! ย I know that lockdown eased today just so you couldย actually go out and celebrate so I hope you do just that, in style! ย Have a great day whatever you do ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿฅ‚๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿฅณ

Thinking about Geoff today and thinking also about that legendary Q&A 2 years ago ๐Ÿ˜

Happy birthday! ๐ŸŽ‰

Thx. I am in fact taking my daughters to dinner. Hope everyone is safe and well x

Sounds perfect - hope you all have a lovely evening โค๏ธ
ย 

(All good in my little part of the worldย thanksย Geoff!)

๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽˆ HAPPIEST 46th BIRTHDAY, @Geoffย !!! Wishing you a wonderfully special Bday celebration with your girls! ๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽ‰

โค๐ŸŒน

• 4 weeks later...

It canโ€™t possibly be a whole year already!!! ย And yet it is - itโ€™s time to send best wishes to the lovely Ariane. ย I hope you have a fabulous day doing what you like with people you love!ย 
Alles Liebe zum Geburtstag!!ย โค๏ธ๐Ÿฅ‚๐ŸŽ‚๐Ÿฅณ

๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ HAPPIEST 43rd BIRTHDAY, ARIANE!!! ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸย 

Wishing you a fabulous and delightfully amazing Bday!! ๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽ

๐Ÿ’–๐ŸŒน

12 hours ago, Gail said:

Alles Liebe zum Geburtstag!!ย โค๏ธ๐Ÿฅ‚๐ŸŽ‚๐Ÿฅณ

Gail and Rosella, thank you so much for your kind words. Gail you even have learnt German just to greet me today ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‰ it was a good day so far. Have a great team at work doing great progress. And tonight: I will do... NOTHING ! well yes actually: read a book. That's luxury at the moment ๐Ÿ‘

You are more than welcome Ariane - Iย have to admit that the majority of my school German has been lost in the mists of time but Google is a very good teacher! ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜

I hope your book was entertaining/absorbing/informative (delete as applicable!) and that your day was enjoyable from start to finish ๐Ÿ˜˜

Thank you CJ ! Yes I had ๐Ÿ˜€ Wishing you all the best as well.