Jump to content

RAW BIRTHDAYS - Let's Celebrate!!


Recommended Posts

Thank you all !

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear Gail, RAW sister leading the way, it's now your time to enjoy a day of joy and bliss as you turn 50 👍🏻 there's only one thing I can wish you within these walls : that you meet TJ before your next "round" birthday. But you know that outside of the forum I wish you all the best!

🎂🍾🥂🎁

Link to post
Share on other sites

Awwww Gail, I hope you have a fantastic day which is filled with love and new memories to make. I hope I get to see you in Aug. xx

Link to post
Share on other sites

Eeeeee.... happy cakeday lady! Wishing you the loveliest of birthdays - not just today but all weekend. I hope you spoiled rotten, and thoroughly pampered! 

Do you have any special plans? 🎂🥳🥂🎉♥️

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Enaira said:

Dear Gail, RAW sister leading the way, it's now your time to enjoy a day of joy and bliss as you turn 50 👍🏻 there's only one thing I can wish you within these walls : that you meet TJ before your next "round" birthday. But you know that outside of the forum I wish you all the best!

🎂🍾🥂🎁

My dear Ariane - thank you so much 😘 I’m sure we all share the wish to meet TJ, hopefully one day the wish will come true! x

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Geoff said:

Awwww Gail, I hope you have a fantastic day which is filled with love and new memories to make. I hope I get to see you in Aug. xx

Thanks Geoff - really hope to see you soon! xx

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Samantha 24 said:

Happy birthday Gail ...I hope you have a wonderful day ...😀

Thanks Samantha - I will do my best!! 😉😁

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Nicole said:

Eeeeee.... happy cakeday lady! Wishing you the loveliest of birthdays - not just today but all weekend. I hope you spoiled rotten, and thoroughly pampered! 

Do you have any special plans? 🎂🥳🥂🎉♥️

Thanks lovely - I'm looking forward to a day of not having to lift a finger! 😁. Sadly, the perfect storm of The Virus and the usual British summer ☔ meant making any plans was a bit pointless 😔 but determined to enjoy my day anyway!! x

Link to post
Share on other sites

Happy birthday Nicole!  I hope you have a fabulous weekend doing whatever you enjoy with the people you love! 😘🎂🍾🥂🎁🎉

Link to post
Share on other sites

Blimey all the birthdays are happening!

Happy birthday Nicole hope you have a fantastic day and get lots of goodies x 

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Gail said:

Thanks lovely - I'm looking forward to a day of not having to lift a finger! 😁. Sadly, the perfect storm of The Virus and the usual British summer ☔ meant making any plans was a bit pointless 😔 but determined to enjoy my day anyway!! x

Well, I hope you had a wonderful day, regardless. What did you do to celebrate?

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Gail said:

Happy birthday Nicole!  I hope you have a fabulous weekend doing whatever you enjoy with the people you love! 😘🎂🍾🥂🎁🎉

Thank you so much, Gail! I had no idea our birthdays are so close... how cool is that?! Ha ha! Looking forward to seeing my daughter tomorrow... and finally meeting my grandson! x

1 hour ago, Geoff said:

Blimey all the birthdays are happening!

Happy birthday Nicole hope you have a fantastic day and get lots of goodies x 

That's because the best people are born in July, Geoff! 

Thank you so much for the birthday wishes! x

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Nicole said:

Looking forward to seeing my daughter tomorrow... and finally meeting my grandson! x

How cool! That sounds like a great birthday!  How old is he? Bon anniversaire Nicole! Enjoy your day and let them spoil you 👍🏻👩👧

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Nicole said:

Well, I hope you had a wonderful day, regardless. What did you do to celebrate?

Not too much really (wasn’t feeling 100%), my lovely work family spoiled me on Thursday with flowers, gifts and even a cake with candles (but not the traditional one for each year, didn’t want to set the fire alarms off! 😉😁) so just had a nice relaxing day with my beloved.  Hopefully we’ll be able to have a break away later in the year to make up for it 🤞.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Nicole said:

Looking forward to seeing my daughter tomorrow... and finally meeting my grandson! x

Oh Nicole that sounds like a lovely day you’ve got right there!  Enjoy lovely - your grandson’s gonna love you!  x😘

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/4/2020 at 11:38 AM, Enaira said:

How cool! That sounds like a great birthday!  How old is he? Bon anniversaire Nicole! Enjoy your day and let them spoil you 👍🏻👩👧

Thank you! He's 12!

On 7/4/2020 at 12:52 PM, Gail said:

Not too much really (wasn’t feeling 100%), my lovely work family spoiled me on Thursday with flowers, gifts and even a cake with candles (but not the traditional one for each year, didn’t want to set the fire alarms off! 😉😁) so just had a nice relaxing day with my beloved.  Hopefully we’ll be able to have a break away later in the year to make up for it 🤞.

Glad you had a chilled day with 'im indoors! 😋 Flowers, cake, pressies... how lovely! Hope you manage to get away soon!

On 7/4/2020 at 12:55 PM, Gail said:

Oh Nicole that sounds like a lovely day you’ve got right there!  Enjoy lovely - your grandson’s gonna love you!  x😘

It was a lovely day but utterly exhausting! At the best of times, we live a very quiet life, even more so thanks to the lockdown. It was a bit of a shock to the system to suddenly have three more people in my home, two of whom spoke constantly! There was a lot of catching up to do... and much laughter! My grandson is lovely, and seems to be very much like me in that he is really quiet. 😂

I'm currently wishing I'd prepped a bit better for work, and made sure I could take today off to recover!

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 4 weeks later...

Happy birthday @davidallcock! Hope you spend a fantastic day with family and friends.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

An excellent birthday to you @inspiredmad! wishing you a fun day, beautiful weather and lots of surprises 🎂🎁🍾

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey Inspiredmad!  Sending you very best wishes for a great birthday, hope you have a wonderful day 🎉🥳🍾🎂🎁

Link to post
Share on other sites

Happy birthday CJ... happy birthday CJ... haaaapppppyy birthdayyyyyyy dear CJ! 👏🏼👋🏼

Enjoy your cake and presents !

Link to post
Share on other sites

Happy birthday CJ - hope you have a great day! 🎁🍾🎉🎂🥳

(And enjoy the sunshine while it lasts!)

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...