Well I thought it was tremendous!  Did not see the thing with Fred Johnson coming at all!!! 😳

(I hope your migraine lets go soon Nicole 🤞😘)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 727
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 12/24/2020 at 5:12 PM, Gail said:

Well I thought it was tremendous!  Did not see the thing with Fred Johnson coming at all!!! 😳

I forgot that happened. I've read the books but its been a while so can't remember all the details.  

Episode 5 was pretty good too, loved seeing Amos with Peaches and how that whole situation worked out. 

On 12/24/2020 at 5:12 PM, Gail said:

I didn't see the Fred thing coming at all.... because it doesn't happen in Nemesis Games! I get why they did it though; all along Ty and Dan have said there would only ever be six series, so it makes sense to move things along in order to condense nine books, plus the novellas, into six series. 

I really enjoyed episode 5. Haven't re-watched any of this series though because I've decided to just take it as it comes, and then have a binge next month, once they've all aired. I suspect I may well feel differently about episode 4 when I do!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.