44 minutes ago, Nicole said:

Despite telling myself I was going to wait until February, and then just binge the whole lot over a weekend, I have actually watched - and thoroughly enjoyed - the first three eps. I'll binge in February, too! 😆

Well if my viewings follow previous patterns, we’ll watch it all once and let it settle for a little while, maybe a week or two, then watch it all again several times over the next few months 🤣

Have you seen the aftershows with Wes Chatham and Ty Franck?  Real good insight into BTS stuff, and they had a really easy time with TJ - asked him one question and he kept talking for about ten minutes!!! 🤣🤣

• Replies 727
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ooh, while I remember - on the subject of TJ’s aftershow appearance, has he gone and got a tattoo or was I seeing things????? 😳

2 hours ago, Gail said:

Have you seen the aftershows with Wes Chatham and Ty Franck?  Real good insight into BTS stuff, and they had a really easy time with TJ - asked him one question and he kept talking for about ten minutes!!! 🤣🤣

Oh, I was just going to post the link to it!

Ohhhh... I'm going to do it anyway, in case no one else has seen it! 

3 hours ago, Gail said:

Well if my viewings follow previous patterns, we’ll watch it all once and let it settle for a little while, maybe a week or two, then watch it all again several times over the next few months 🤣

Eartha Kitt said (sang) it best...

"Why wish for a loaf of bread, when you can have the bakery store?"

😆

40 minutes ago, Gail said:

Ooh, while I remember - on the subject of TJ’s aftershow appearance, has he gone and got a tattoo or was I seeing things????? 😳

Do you in fact, have Action Man eagle eyes? 😋

5 hours ago, Nicole said:

Do you in fact, have Action Man eagle eyes? 😋

I do where TJ's concerned 😂😂 You know me well enough by now to know that I've watched, rewatched and thoroughly scrutinised this! I'm looking at the big black something on the inside of his left forearm that you can see at 24' 17" in - it's either a big-ish tattoo (if it is he's been very brave for a first one!) or he's been taking notes and didn't have any paper handy (it's possible 🤷‍♀️).  I can't make it out clearly enough on my screen but I'm intrigued.........

9 hours ago, Gail said:

I do where TJ's concerned 😂😂 You know me well enough by now to know that I've watched, rewatched and thoroughly scrutinised this! I'm looking at the big black something on the inside of his left forearm that you can see at 24' 17" in - it's either a big-ish tattoo (if it is he's been very brave for a first one!) or he's been taking notes and didn't have any paper handy (it's possible 🤷‍♀️).  I can't make it out clearly enough on my screen but I'm intrigued.........

Well, it's not a shopping list! 🤣🤣🤣 
(I apologise unreservedly, Bosmang, for this unflattering screenshot!)

tom.jpg

Yep - thanks N, that’s what I’m on about! Any clues??

(In that screenshot, if you look at the top bit of it, it almost looks like a profile of Anne in her woolly hat from Hour of Lead/The Vanished........🤔)

I need answers dammit - Geoff, where are you????

16 minutes ago, Gail said:

Yep - thanks N, that’s what I’m on about! Any clues??

(In that screenshot, if you look at the top bit of it, it almost looks like a profile of Anne in her woolly hat from Hour of Lead/The Vanished........🤔)

I need answers dammit - Geoff, where are you????

Honestly, no idea. It looks like a tar burn I got on my leg when I came off a bike! 🤣

I see where you're going with the Anne profile... the mystery deepens. Ha ha!

.the-vanished-2020-movie-hour-of-lead-thomas-jane-anne-heche.jpg

Thanks for the link to the video! I haven't watched S5 yet, will wait until there's more to see. I found these pictures of the directing experience:

Source: https://io9.gizmodo.com/the-expanses-thomas-jane-on-bringing-his-acting-experie-1845841536/amp

s6z9nsy1usp5nzxpzuel.jpg

gysltavxxafjlm3wme5o.jpg

kl5l3ttv6wzpskgyvkjx.jpg

Thanks for sharing Ariane - great pics!

I don’t think you’ll be disappointed with S5, already watched available episodes twice!! 😁

5 hours ago, Enaira said:

Thanks for the link to the video! I haven't watched S5 yet, will wait until there's more to see. I found these pictures of the directing experience:

Source: https://io9.gizmodo.com/the-expanses-thomas-jane-on-bringing-his-acting-experie-1845841536/amp

Shiny! Taki taki sésata! 

I'd seen the top one but not the others. I love how we're all just as geeky as each other when it comes to BTS stuff! 

Looking forward to us all being able to freely discuss this series, without fear of spoiling it for anyone!

2 hours ago, Gail said:

Thanks for sharing Ariane - great pics!

I don’t think you’ll be disappointed with S5, already watched available episodes twice!! 😁

Wow, Gail... go you! I've only managed once! Mind you, I have been playing a lot of Assassin's Creed Valhalla, and there are only so many work-free hours in the evening! 😋

7 minutes ago, Nicole said:

Shiny! Taki taki sésata! 

I'd seen the top one but not the others. I love how we're all just as geeky as each other when it comes to BTS stuff! 

Looking forward to us all being able to freely discuss this series, without fear of spoiling it for anyone!

Me too!!! 😉

5 minutes ago, Nicole said:

Wow, Gail... go you! I've only managed once! Mind you, I have been playing a lot of Assassin's Creed Valhalla, and there are only so many work-free hours in the evening! 😋

Fortunately I have lots of work free hours since I finished for Xmas last Friday - may well have to watch them again before Ep 4!!  Just to make sure we’re up to date you understand.....

20 hours ago, Gail said:

Fortunately I have lots of work free hours since I finished for Xmas last Friday - may well have to watch them again before Ep 4!!  Just to make sure we’re up to date you understand.....

Oh, it's alright for some, isn't it? 😉 I was hoping to finish yesterday but then one of my clients asked for a whole load more work, and I still have four photoshoots to do before Wednesday. I've spent most of today writing about.... rum! I feel quite the expert now, so much so, that I am about to taste test several different ones. Days like this more than make up for the more frustrating ones! Ha ha!

May need to change my screen name to Jack Sparrow!

19 hours ago, Gail said:

Thought I'd post this - another interview with TJ on his directing ep 3

****** CONTAINS SPOILERS!!! ******

https://www.denofgeek.com/tv/thomas-jane-on-that-expanse-season-5-episode-3-cliffhanger-ending/

Yay - thanks!

16 minutes ago, Nicole said:

Oh, it's alright for some, isn't it? 😉 I was hoping to finish yesterday but then one of my clients asked for a whole load more work, and I still have four photoshoots to do before Wednesday. I've spent most of today writing about.... rum! I feel quite the expert now, so much so, that I am about to taste test several different ones. Days like this more than make up for the more frustrating ones! Ha ha!

May need to change my screen name to Jack Sparrow!

Now work like that I’d be happy to do!!  I have very fond (and fairly fuzzy if I’m honest!) memories of an afternoon at the Mount Gay distillery in Barbados.  Which ones have you got lined up?

(Quick - before Geoff berates us for being totally off topic on this thread!😂)

1 hour ago, Gail said:

Now work like that I’d be happy to do!!  I have very fond (and fairly fuzzy if I’m honest!) memories of an afternoon at the Mount Gay distillery in Barbados.  Which ones have you got lined up?

(Quick - before Geoff berates us for being totally off topic on this thread!😂)

I'd love to visit a distillery, I imagine it's really interesting. I've been to the Wensleydale Creamery several times, which admittedly is not quite the same. But still a cool place to visit! 

Rums I am currently testing (and making crémas with!)..

• Wray & Nephew (overproof - I may die!)
  • Bacardi Carta Blanca
  • Havana Club
  • Tesco own brand white rum

Oh wait, no.... I mean 

• Halpenny
  • Lagavulin
  • McGlenton's
  • Ganymede

image.png.c48c6a579aaf643a687acd1277a8a2e4.png

6 minutes ago, Nicole said:

I'd love to visit a distillery, I imagine it's really interesting. I've been to the Wensleydale Creamery several times, which admittedly is not quite the same. But still a cool place to visit! 

Rums I am currently testing (and making crémas with!)..

• Wray & Nephew (overproof - I may die!)
  • Bacardi Carta Blanca
  • Havana Club
  • Tesco own brand white rum

Oh wait, no.... I mean 

• Halpenny
  • Lagavulin
  • McGlenton's
  • Ganymede

image.png.c48c6a579aaf643a687acd1277a8a2e4.png

Ha!  Good catch! 😉

16 hours ago, Gail said:

Ha!  Good catch! 😉

Heheh!

23 hours ago, Gail said:

Just watched ep4............Jesus H Christ on a bike!!!!  How exciting was that!!!! 😲

See, this is where not reading the books is an advantage - I found it very disappointing! Although, I've had a ferocious migraine for the last couple of days, so perhaps I was not in the best frame of mind. I'll see if I feel any differently when I re-watch it!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.