Since the RAW Store is down for now, Mike Hess and I have come up with a way to make sure everyone can still get your RAW merch! This is a temporary fix until a new vendor can be found. Now, a few things to keep in mind:

Mike is taking orders and shipping them out on his own time. He does have a job, and like most jobs, the hours conflict with USPS hours. This means you will have to be patient when reciving your order. Mike just can't leave his job to ship things out, so it might take a little longer since he is doing this in his free time. Rest assure, you will get your items, Mike is a stand up guy.

We don't have the stock from the old store. The clothing was print on demand. We do have some of the old shirts though, buti nventory is limited, so you will have to ask about size and color availability.

If there are any new items, I will get them added in this first post. Look for all items in this post.

Until further notice, money will have to be sent via PayPal. It's easy to set up, and does not cost you a thing.

Any questions, feel free to post below and Mike or I will get you an answer. If you want to place an order, send Mike a PM.

All items are priced below, but do not include shipping.

Thanks for hanging in there with us. Like I said, we will let you know as soon as this gets sorted out. Right now, Tom and Tim have a lot of projects going on, so it will be a while. Please hold tight. Thanks again from the RAW crew.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tees $15

WHO ARE ALL THESE WEIRDOS

Red w/ White font

Dark Blue w/ White font

Black w/ White font

Pink w/ White font

Black w/ Red font

Yellow w/ Red font

Lt. Pink w/ Red font

Blue w/ Red font

DEATH SPIDER

White/Black (Ladies)

Grey/Black (Ladies)

Black Tank (Ladies)

Black w/ White Print

Lt. Blue w/ White Print

Green w/ White Print

CONVICT

Black w/ White Print

Lt. Blue w/ White Print

Green w/ White Print

Books

BAD PLANET B&W HARDCOVER - $30

DARK COUNTRY HARDCOVER - $25

ALIEN PIG FARM GN - $15

BAD PLANET #7 - $5

BAD PLANET #8 - $10

TIM BRADSTREET SKETCHBOOK SERIES VOL. 1 (SIGNED) - $10

Thank you for this update, John! Very nice and professional.

Now, this feels like a RAW store...Selling stuff item by item by an army of one.... B)

And, in case any of you are wondering, Mike is a ROCK STAR!! That's just a fact.