McM comic con in London.

joyce ford

From my understanding Tim and Tom are going to this. I hope they post some photos so we can see. And I'm mad you guys are so lucky I would love to go to London. ;):rolleyes:

From my understanding Tim and Tom are going to this. I hope they post some photos so we can see. And I'm mad you guys are so lucky I would love to go to London. ;):rolleyes:

Well I'm going to be there signing from Sat and Sun so should be able to take a few/hook up with the guys :-)

Well I'm going to be there signing from Sat and Sun so should be able to take a few/hook up with the guys :-)

Okay now I am really jealous. Hope you have a good time. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

I've always wanted to go to London. And I have enough Union Jack shirts & other misc. items to show it. ;)

Have a jolly good time, TJ, TB, & butwin!!! :D

• 3 weeks later...

Really loved the interview. It's really nice to see what those two are up to and what is on the horizon. :rolleyes:

Thanks for posting the video, sunshine! I REALLY enjoyed this interview! TJ & TB interviews are the best, aren't they? There's something special that happens when these two guys get together, even if it's just to talk about their current projects in development.