No RAW Studios Panel at San Diego Comic-Con 2013?

The schedule for this years Comic-Con has been steadily hitting the news since Thursday but after perusing Saturday's listings I was bummed to see there isn't a RAW Studios panel this year! If you'll recall, Dirty Laundry premiered at SDCC 2012 to great fan reaction and nearly 4 million views on YouTube since.

I believe the year before that, they played the teaser for I Melt With You. A couple before that was the special screening of Mutant Chronicles w/ TJ and Ron Perlman in attendance.

I'm guessing The Jane is busy shooting his new flick with John Cusack in Austrailia?

Mr. Bradstreet, are you going to be on an panels in SD?

Kind of an off year for me, 2012 was great as in addition to the RAW panel I got to see Jackie Chan, Sly Stallone, Arnold, Dolph Lundgren, Michael Biehn and many others around the Con. This year is all about launching new franchises it seems, Ender's Game, Divergent, Godzilla, blah blah blah.

Anybody else going?

The schedule for this years Comic-Con has been steadily hitting the news since Thursday but after perusing Saturday's listings I was bummed to see there isn't a RAW Studios panel this year! If you'll recall, Dirty Laundry premiered at SDCC 2012 to great fan reaction and nearly 4 million views on YouTube since.

I believe the year before that, they played the teaser for I Melt With You. A couple before that was the special screening of Mutant Chronicles w/ TJ and Ron Perlman in attendance.

I'm guessing The Jane is busy shooting his new flick with John Cusack in Austrailia?

Mr. Bradstreet, are you going to be on an panels in SD?

Kind of an off year for me, 2012 was great as in addition to the RAW panel I got to see Jackie Chan, Sly Stallone, Arnold, Dolph Lundgren, Michael Biehn and many others around the Con. This year is all about launching new franchises it seems, Ender's Game, Divergent, Godzilla, blah blah blah.

Anybody else going?

That sucks I am disappointed I enjoy seeing photos and listening to interviews they do there. And as for the movie with Cusack I read they finished filming on the 29th of june. Maybe he is getting ready to start filming magnificent death from a shattered hand.

For a change, I won't be there this year either (other plans). We've had some fun there though.

r90rjq.jpg

The next Big Wow Show however, is ON !

San Jose... here I come.

For a change, I won't be there this year either (other plans). We've had some fun there though.

r90rjq.jpg

San Jose... here I come.

Hey can you post some photos of the show on here. If you have time.I don't get to go to these shows so I really enjoy looking at the photos and listening to the interviews. :rolleyes:

May is a long time away. BUT if Raw is going to be there I'll start making plans..

• 2 weeks later...

Unfortunately there is no RAW panel for 2013. Tom is busily preparing for a late Fall shoot for Shattered Hand, limiting what we're doing this year at SDCC. We expect to see Tom at the show on SAT/SUN, so if any RAW members have the opportunity to swing by booth 5539, we'd love to see you there.

OMG Blondielox not coming to the show??? Now I don't even want to go back tomorrow =)

Mike

r90rjq.jpg

San Jose... here I come.

Oooh...Great picture! Thanks for sharing, Blondielox! &, if I may say so, that is one perfect angle. ;)

Unfortunately there is no RAW panel for 2013. Tom is busily preparing for a late Fall shoot for Shattered Hand, limiting what we're doing this year at SDCC. We expect to see Tom at the show on SAT/SUN, so if any RAW members have the opportunity to swing by booth 5539, we'd love to see you there.

OMG Blondielox not coming to the show??? Now I don't even want to go back tomorrow =)

Mike

Too bad RAW couldn't have a panel in a year that felt like RAW's year. Thanks for informing us about Shattered Hand! I was wondering what was the new game plan for it.

And if any RAW member does attend, please post some pics.....You guys & gals are our eyes & ears there. But first & foremost, have a fantastic time enjoying the moments (and maybe...just maybe...documenting a few shareables).

Comic-Con people are so super lucky.... http://www.whosay.com/thomasjane/photos/381220 B) (but what's before the % & after the Code: Super??)

Hey everyone! It's been a crazy Con as usual, people camping out and linining up for panels at all hours, the religious peoples with their signs out talking about our sins, the Con crowd rebutting with signs about Ned Stark dyinig for your sins, there was a Trayvon Martin march right in front of the center today, tons of costumes and a lot of Predator stuff, surprisingly!

Some guy at Ralph's was talking about all the weirdos in town, wish I had my, "Who are all these weirdos?" RAW shirt on! I saw the booth on Thursday in it's usual spot along the wall in B Hall. Went to a Drew Struzen panel on Friday night and guess who crashed it? Mr. Thomas Jane himself! Check out my blog below for a quick write up.

It's been an off year for me, no panels were really crying out for attention but I have seen ones on: I Love 1983, DVD/Blu Ray Special Features, Music In Superhero Films, Spotlight on Paul Dini (Batman: TAS and DC Animation) and the annual Street Fighter panel by Capcom (complete with Mr. and Ms. SF pageant!).

Randomly saw Adrian Paul, Alyssa Milano, Joe Mantenga and Kevin Sorbo today.

Next year's Godzilla has a huge presence this year, complete with off site event, Godzilla Encounter. They recreated the streets of Tokyo then send goers through a Godzilla sighting. Great production design and interactivity but little about the movie itself.

Picked up some X-Men and Ninja Turtle graphic novels, new figures of Hicks and Hudson (Michael Biehn and Bill Paxton) from Aliens and mini figures of He-Man and Skeletor complete with Castle Greyskull packaging. Going back in a bit for panels on Batman The Animated Series and a documentary about the first big Star Trek convention that melted down.

Anywho, click below for pics and whatnot!

Hey everyone! It's been a crazy Con as usual, people camping out and linining up for panels at all hours, the religious peoples with their signs out talking about our sins, the Con crowd rebutting with signs about Ned Stark dyinig for your sins, there was a Trayvon Martin march right in front of the center today, tons of costumes and a lot of Predator stuff, surprisingly!

Some guy at Ralph's was talking about all the weirdos in town, wish I had my, "Who are all these weirdos?" RAW shirt on! I saw the booth on Thursday in it's usual spot along the wall in B Hall. Went to a Drew Struzen panel on Friday night and guess who crashed it? Mr. Thomas Jane himself! Check out my blog below for a quick write up.

It's been an off year for me, no panels were really crying out for attention but I have seen ones on: I Love 1983, DVD/Blu Ray Special Features, Music In Superhero Films, Spotlight on Paul Dini (Batman: TAS and DC Animation) and the annual Street Fighter panel by Capcom (complete with Mr. and Ms. SF pageant!).

Randomly saw Adrian Paul, Alyssa Milano, Joe Mantenga and Kevin Sorbo today.

Next year's Godzilla has a huge presence this year, complete with off site event, Godzilla Encounter. They recreated the streets of Tokyo then send goers through a Godzilla sighting. Great production design and interactivity but little about the movie itself.

Picked up some X-Men and Ninja Turtle graphic novels, new figures of Hicks and Hudson (Michael Biehn and Bill Paxton) from Aliens and mini figures of He-Man and Skeletor complete with Castle Greyskull packaging. Going back in a bit for panels on Batman The Animated Series and a documentary about the first big Star Trek convention that melted down.

Anywho, click below for pics and whatnot!

Thank you for posting your blog I enjoyed it. :rolleyes::rolleyes: