Hey there, topic title says it all. I just recently left the Army, and even though I left behind a whoooooooooole lot of bullshit back with 'ol 1st Cav, I miss the times when I got to go out and blow some shit up, and run our simulations.

Anyway, recently got back into airsoft to get my mil-sim goodness in, and was wondering if anyone else took interest in the hobby? Will post pics of my equipment as soon as I am able (Hint - it's Punisher inspired). How bout yours?

2013_05_22_01_20_22_by_armyghy-d66cek6.j

Yeah I actually competed professionally for a bit with my Team "Team Nomads" we won the 2007 norcal CQB challenge played the swat team in the indie flick "Vegasland" lately though I haven't really played much just been to damn busy..

Hey there, topic title says it all. I just recently left the Army, and even though I left behind a whoooooooooole lot of bullshit back with 'ol 1st Cav, I miss the times when I got to go out and blow some shit up, and run our simulations.

Anyway, recently got back into airsoft to get my mil-sim goodness in, and was wondering if anyone else took interest in the hobby? Will post pics of my equipment as soon as I am able (Hint - it's Punisher inspired). How bout yours?

2013_05_22_01_20_22_by_armyghy-d66cek6.j

Thanks for serving your country, Armyghy! B)

I'm not an airsofter, but I love your Punisher vest. It's marvelously awesome!