RANDY's DONUTS: Raw joins Doc

Thomas Jane

Mathematics are so yummy !

Mmmmm, science & stuff.

All of my hair is coiled into the shape of one right now.

-Say, how about something for the lady?

Example: Pumpkin Ring Black | Fab.

My tee-shirt collection is out of control & others have teased about it.

...just can't help it. Although one of those ABRA Rodin-Powell coils would be sweet.

..............................................................................................................

Seriously though, getting the number game down came quickly based on a numerology style pattern (er, basic math). Marko Rodin often refers to reading of various scriptures and pulls numbers from them. It's true, there are number structures in the writings he mentions. It's interesting to see a number grid wrapped around a vortex ring generator.

It could help map areas of the ring's most magnetic center point because it remains consistant while the outer space swirls & flucuates like a mushroom cloud, hurricane or a simple water ripple. This structure is often found naturally everywhere, like our magnetic poles as Nikola Tesla's works showed us.

Now, whenever I see a traveling smoke ring or a dolphin bubble ring or even the vortices of an aircraft downdraft, this will get me OCDing on number formations.

VaUYG.jpg

How'd you get involved with this?

Connection of numbers -- How TOUCHing. ;)

Blondielox, I'm also curious about the same thing as you pertaining to how RAW's involvement with the project came about. I'm intrigued.

When’s the deadline to raise the money?

how I got involved with Randy and his donuts is kind of a long story...

but the short answer is that my journey started in the wooly world of extraterrestrial intelligence - once i wrapped my mind around the reality of that humdinger -

and i posit here that any person with a sound, open mind who cares to do the due diligence and really explores the FACTS, not the guesses and the suppositions and the crackpot theories, but just the raw data accumulated over the last 75 years or so, in this country and many, many others - any sane, sound, non-biased (truth loving) person will come to the only possible conclusion that fits ALL the facts - 'Alien' (not from Here) intelligence exists in our shared, consensual reality, and they or their machines or their avatars are visiting our planet.

the next question for me, and the harder one to ascertain by far, is : what do they know that we don't know (about the Universe) and how did they get here!

the biggest reason that the FF (fatfucks) don't want YOU to know about ET is in that question above. how did they get here?

because there ain't no EXXON station in space, if you get me. and that is real bad news for the FF.

they see the future, and what they see, in a nutshell, is the end of the oil party.

they have ZERO reason to share any info that will bring on the end of that party any sooner than they can help it. Ze-ro.

as i said in my post on Facebook, (and this is why the FF hate the Internet) you can now do a search and discover that, wow, literally dozens of inventors have been killed or 'disappeared' in the last 50 years.. the common denominator being, their inventions threatened the livelihood of BIG OIL - i'm sorry - the FF, in some way.

but all this has nothing to do with Randy Powell. I'm not sure if Randy knows or cares about the aliens. he's (just) a genius living in north carolina and working at a health food joint. he's a seeker, a wonderer and a wanderer, and he's been working on this Vortex math for quite a few years now.

we connected through mutual friends who are in the 'alternative' community. Alternative being, what the fuck are we gonna do about the shit-storm that we'e created for ourselves by celebrating greed and power in this country and in this world since the dawn of the Industrial Revolution?

if you've ever asked yourself this question, or one similar, then welcome to the Alternative.

Will Vortex Based Math change the world? hell if I know. maybe. but what WILL happen, when we get this film and book Out There among the other great ideas from other Alternative minded people, is that all of us who help make the doc and get the info out will have contributed to the solution -- the collective Solution. and that, friends, is where the future lay - the only future where there are free happy people around to enjoy said future.

there really IS no other alternative.

in the wooly world of extraterrestrial intelligence

This is for everyone here who is not a cheerleader for the FF school of thought.....

vortices-electromagnetic-earth-2.jpgvortex_in_vortex_out.gif

http://youtu.be/hFdPefu8GrY

how I got involved with Randy and his donuts is kind of a long story...

but the short answer is that my journey started in the wooly world of extraterrestrial intelligence - once i wrapped my mind around the reality of that humdinger -

and i posit here that any person with a sound, open mind who cares to do the due diligence and really explores the FACTS, not the guesses and the suppositions and the crackpot theories, but just the raw data accumulated over the last 75 years or so, in this country and many, many others - any sane, sound, non-biased (truth loving) person will come to the only possible conclusion that fits ALL the facts - 'Alien' (not from Here) intelligence exists in our shared, consensual reality, and they or their machines or their avatars are visiting our planet.

I believe our planet isn’t just ours anymore (was it ever?).

the next question for me, and the harder one to ascertain by far, is : what do they know that we don't know (about the Universe) and how did they get here!

the biggest reason that the FF (fatfucks) don't want YOU to know about ET is in that question above. how did they get here?

because there ain't no EXXON station in space, if you get me. and that is real bad news for the FF.

they see the future, and what they see, in a nutshell, is the end of the oil party.

How ETs got here -- Oh, my goodness! Finding out how would be bad for oil companies, wouldn’t it?

With your meaning of FF in mind, my #FF’s (Follow Fridays) on Twitter won’t be the same. ;)

but all this has nothing to do with Randy Powell. I'm not sure if Randy knows or cares about the aliens. he's (just) a genius living in north carolina and working at a health food joint. he's a seeker, a wonderer and a wanderer, and he's been working on this Vortex math for quite a few years now.

Vortex Based Math is new to me, too. It's a good think we have geniuses like Randy to figure it out.

we connected through mutual friends who are in the 'alternative' community. Alternative being, what the fuck are we gonna do about the shit-storm that we'e created for ourselves by celebrating greed and power in this country and in this world since the dawn of the Industrial Revolution?

if you've ever asked yourself this question, or one similar, then welcome to the Alternative.

I’ve asked a similar question, so that must mean I’m wanting to move towards the Alternative.

Will Vortex Based Math change the world? hell if I know. maybe. but what WILL happen, when we get this film and book Out There among the other great ideas from other Alternative minded people, is that all of us who help make the doc and get the info out will have contributed to the solution -- the collective Solution. and that, friends, is where the future lay - the only future where there are free happy people around to enjoy said future.

there really IS no other alternative.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGRsQZx6zWA&feature=player_embedded

I can understand how you’d want to be involved with a project that hopes to benefit the world.

Back to basics..... basicly.

http://youtu.be/EKtevjrZOGs

Wow! Incredible.

among the other great ideas from other Alternative minded people, is that all of us who help make the doc and get the info out will have contributed to the solution -- the collective Solution. and that, friends, is where the future lay - the only future where there are free happy people around to enjoy said future.

It's in motion, but as you called it, certain sources have got some tigers by the toes. You won't need a 'clean-room bunny-suit' for this.

The best ideas are those mirrored in nature. Here is our panel of experts.....

................................................................................................................................................................................

1) TOMSK.FM :: Дельфины и тороидальные вихри

(Click on the first center square to view, for some reason, I can't get translation to stick and video to pop up)

LOVE this so much !!!!!

................................................................................................................................................................................

2)

http://youtu.be/prl0Z5kmSxE

3)

http://youtu.be/ybsAdo9Xgfo

Free energy is crazy important and has been for a long time, but bringing your own ball to the game seems to be a big no-no.

At the risk of boring many out of their skulls... this documentary is quite long (nearly 2 hours), but well worth it. The subjects within quantum physics vs. quantum mechanics are fascinating, but especially subatomic particles. These guys got it and have it here now, yet are being told to take their ball & go home because it levitates.

These guys got it and have it here now, yet are being told to take their ball & go home because it levitates.

perfect.

i've seen that doc above - it is well worth the watch.

here's some super cool new shit that i'm guessing is going to play into the Vortex math paradigm somehow:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=siMFfNhn6dk

It's in motion, but as you called it, certain sources have got some tigers by the toes. You won't need a 'clean-room bunny-suit' for this.

The best ideas are those mirrored in nature. Here is our panel of experts.....

1) TOMSK.FM :: Дельфины и тороидальные вихри

(Click on the first center square to view, for some reason, I can't get translation to stick and video to pop up)

LOVE this so much !!!!!

2)

http://youtu.be/prl0Z5kmSxE

Great videos! Toroidal vortices are so beautiful.

I don’t know if I can watch those long videos online back-to-back; my computer may not like me.

Vortex Based Math [series videos]

Randy Powell: Intro to Vortex Math [1/16]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHUlZX7tb7o&list=PLFE72E52A1A7FD407&index=1

http://www.viewzone.com/event88.html

You see, it's NOT about a propulsion system for a flying saucer. It's about energy production. Something that everyone in the world needs right now.

Everything that causes suffering on our world could be remedied with a free supply of energy. Pollution could be eliminated, poverty made obsolete and health brought to optimum standards -- if only we had free and abundant energy where we needed it. Yet we continue to depend on oil for most of our energy needs -- resulting in poverty, wars and pollution.

We have a broken government that has betrayed humanity. We have immoral corporations that profit from our suffering and allow an alien race to rape and mutilate our families and neighbors -- and ourselves. We are kept in ignorance and poverty, our short life-spans are maintained, disease is allowed to infest us -- and all the time they know well that a solution to our suffering has already been developed but is used instead to maintain their own power over us.

We certainly hope that there is a move to make these facts known. But, as you can see, the result will almost certainly lead to an uprising against those who have enslaved us.

Am I exaggerating? In fact, it is much worse than we have reported here in this series. Much worse. But now the solution is OUR responsibility. Let's talk openly about these things, combine our anger and protest and hope that we can at least go down fighting.

I have to start trying to read up on this stuff everything seems so interesting. Do you know of any websites I could go to read more about this? Am going to try to read some on it in between studying for a test. :rolleyes:

Mr.Thomas Jane, i have a question and i'm going to tread lightly here...i can see how passonate you are on this subject,.so here goes...watching and reading all this info on this is amazing but my quesion lies with randy powell when he said"without going into religious mystiscism" which leaves me wondering how much of this idea is religion based? or the idea of a god or god as a power, enity or energy? religion frightens me and i'm not talking about theology. it's the believing in!? am i just reading too much into his choice of words? thank you

Mr.Thomas Jane, i have a question and i'm going to tread lightly here...i can see how passonate you are on this subject,.so here goes...watching and reading all this info on this is amazing but my quesion lies with randy powell when he said"without going into religious mystiscism" which leaves me wondering how much of this idea is religion based? or the idea of a god or god as a power, enity or energy? religion frightens me and i'm not talking about theology. it's the believing in!? am i just reading too much into his choice of words? thank you

from what randy has told me, he trusts religion about as much as the next heathen. :ph34r:

Siriusly tho, Randy told me that he did get some inspiration from some type of number system that has been studied by very old mystic type sects - i'm not educated enough in that area to qualify that, but he definitely is NOT 'religious' or basing his system on anything but reality.

you can say that the '

' have a 'mystic' quality to them too. all of reality does at a certain level.

well i looked up mandiebrot sets...thanks for the headache! my little brain is still spinning! heathenism is more up my alley, but thank for clearing up my question