Django Unchained: Quentin Tarantino's Spaghetti Western

As long as the dialog isn't as obnoxious as Death Proof, I'm interested.

Yeah so he can steal more Ennio Morricone music...

Wow. That dumbass doesn't understand Morricone gets paid when they use his music.

I thought Nero was a cinch for a Tarantino flick! Either way I get excited anytime Quentin starts working. Finally!

I thought Nero was a cinch for a Tarantino flick! Either way I get excited anytime Quentin starts working. Finally!

Nero is a funny guy. I was talking to him a couple of years back about being involved in HIRED GUNS. Donati asked him what he thought of the script - his response:

- the script is good, but I prefer a script where only I am the hero.

As to Tarantino and his tribute to Leone, not going to form an opinion there. Got my own things cooking...

• 2 months later...

Will Smith as the lead? Latest rumor floating.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

The name isn't really news, in fact you should change the title to Django Unchained. But I did not know about Kurt Russell coming aboard, he'll be great in the role no doubt, but I kinda wanted to see Costner play it.

• 7 months later...

friend of mine slipped me the script - i gotta say, for lovers of film - this guys scripts are required reading. now i understand why you can buy QT's scripts at Barnes & Noble. this one is no exception fellers - probably my favorite script of the year. and i think my favorite QT script of all time.

except maybe True Romance.

I'm looking forward to seeing it. I love Quentin Tarantino movies, & I've become a fan of Christoph Waltz's. I'm not too happy about Leonardo being in it, though. I still wish someone else would've been cast for that part. But the other great cast members will make up for it.

Indie, I think Leo will be great, if only because his character is a real bastard and it will be a nice change to see him play a villian. I just read it last night. I deffinatly see another supporting actor nod in Christoph Waltz's future, this will be a great part for him.

Indie, I think Leo will be great, if only because his character is a real bastard and it will be a nice change to see him play a villian. I just read it last night. I deffinatly see another supporting actor nod in Christoph Waltz's future, this will be a great part for him.

Nah…I’ve given Leo plenty of chances, and he has yet to have impressed me as an actor. First, Tarantino had to go and have Brad Pitt in Inglourious Basterds and now Leo? It’s like he’s running down a list of actors I don’t like and choosing them. What about reuniting with Michael Madsen or Tim Roth? Now, that’d be great.

I guess I could give DiCraprio…..Excuse me…DiCaprio one more chance; I’ll think about it. ;)

I love Waltz & Foxx's looks in it. Maybe both of them will win or at least be up for an Oscar.

I like DiCaprio in some things. I am a HUGE Tarantino fan as long as he's not doing a Disney Princess movie I'm in.

On the other hand strike that, if he did a Disney Princess movie I'd totally check it out.

I'd love to see him to more with Madsen and Roth.

• 2 weeks later...