RAW STUDIOS LOGO CONTEST

Rosella

TJ...if i may?not trying to be an asshole but please keep an old blue lettered t shirt for me...wait for rpace...i think he will come up with something cool!

we are cooking up a T with that very logo right now - have no fear! personally I love what Butwin came up with. he had a little help from the RawGang :) but he really didn't need it. he is one talented cat! and we hope to see more of his work here at raw itnef! (in the near future. yes i make shit up)

Andi actually came up with a FEW diff designs that we love, and hopefullly we'll be able to put them ALL to good use!

like Tim sez, there were a couple other designs by Yopie, Stemax and others that we ALSO hope to pilfer, uh, acquire too. so if your favorite design didn't make the cut, have hope, dear reader! we may, if we ask really nicely, be able to offer a couple other designs as t-shorts. i mean t-shirts. hey. t-shorts...

sounds cool...can't wait to get a shirt! thanks

Just dropped new logo onto the new digital release of BAD PLANET #8 - Available exclusively through Comixology.

We'll keep you apprised of the new release so stay tuned.

TJ and I spent several nights and long hours art directing our designers, especially in the final round.

Butwin turned in SEVERAL designs we fell in love with so don't be surprised to see more of his work grace our website and merchandise in the future.

We really loved several other designs by other designers but #306 worked the best, simple, elegant, dangerous, and contained in a certain space.

There WILL be variations and alternate versions to be had, namely on our merch ;)

We're going to have some fun with it.

And that goes for those designs by other designers that didn't make the final cut. Too cool to leave on the cutting room floor.

We should see some of that at work during the coming year, which is sure to be a banner 365 for RAW and it's loyal supporters.

Here's the winner!

RawLogo2013_zps243a37fc.jpg

And . . . .

RAWSPLASHPAGEsml_zpsbfcf3f6e.jpg

Vivat!

- TB

Oh. My. RAW! I can see why Butwin won. Overall, I’d say he was my favorite designer, because he had an interesting take on the logo each time. So it’s VERY COOL that his other designs could be used to some capacity. I’m already excited about seeing this logo pop up in all of its variations.

we are cooking up a T with that very logo right now - have no fear! personally I love what Butwin came up with. he had a little help from the RawGang :) but he really didn't need it. he is one talented cat! and we hope to see more of his work here at raw itnef! (in the near future. yes i make shit up)

Andi actually came up with a FEW diff designs that we love, and hopefullly we'll be able to put them ALL to good use!

like Tim sez, there were a couple other designs by Yopie, Stemax and others that we ALSO hope to pilfer, uh, acquire too. so if your favorite design didn't make the cut, have hope, dear reader! we may, if we ask really nicely, be able to offer a couple other designs as t-shorts. i mean t-shirts. hey. t-shorts...

I also think it’s nice that you guys want to showcase the elite designers who participated. That’s such a classy way to respect their hard work, as well.

Did anyone see Andi’s blog post? http://thefortyfivec...targets-me.html He met TJ back in 2009. Wow! His coming up w/ the new RAW logo just got a hint of serendipity. I love it!

Hey Guys - thanks for all the Raw Logo love - was over the moon to have been picked by the guys - even more meaningful as I met TJ back in 2009 at Long Beach. Plus I'm a comic creator myself so to be able to make friends such as TB and TJ is completely amazing! Hopefully the start of something beautiful! :)

Best

Andi (@butwin on twitter)

Welcome aboard! Funny how things come 'roundin full circle, eh?

Completely! and thanks for the welcome... next on my bucket list is trying to get a writing gig out of the guys (hint hint)...

Hey Guys - thanks for all the Raw Logo love - was over the moon to have been picked by the guys - even more meaningful as I met TJ back in 2009 at Long Beach. Plus I'm a comic creator myself so to be able to make friends such as TB and TJ is completely amazing! Hopefully the start of something beautiful! :)

Best

Andi (@butwin on twitter)

Welcome to the RAW Realm, butwin! Or would you prefer to be called the Pillar of the Community and a Leader of Men? B)

Welcome Andi :) How does it feel to see your logo on everything?

thanks Sunshine - feels great, tho even better is getting an email or two from TJ or TB... very very cool! :-) Hope to do more for the guys and show off the writing skills as well as the designing ones... :-)